FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      "How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by The Russian Dark Pasts View Post
      I hope it's OK now..
      You mention that she read up on legends of Alicorns and Crystal Ponies at age 5. Crystal ponies didn’t have any available literature written about them that existed outside of the Crystal Empire until the mane 6 banished Sombra last year, so that’s chronologically inaccurate

I’m still kind of confused about your character’s cutie mark story. Honestly, it just doesn’t seem to fit with her special talent. She argues, unsuccessfully in this iteration, for a rather selfish reason (she wants a cat), and it is meant to symbolize standing up for what’s right? They just don’t seem to fit together well. I think the bigger problem is that that talent is really rather nebulous. I think it might be better if you gave her a talent that’s some kind of tangible skill, even if it’s just “debate”.

Infinity refers to something large enough to be rendered immeasurable and any association with one’s life goals is simply cultural inference that wouldn’t be found in a dictionary
      I think the only other confusing bit that I found is the parents living in Ponyville and owning a fruit stand. If her parents are ambassadors, why aren’t they in the capital and, furthermore, why are they running a fruit stand – especially when they could barely afford to bring their daughter to live with them? It just doesn’t seem to fit the back story except to give Darky another thing to excel at.
      Alright, I hope you like this! I was gone on vacation for awhile and now I'm back, ready for posting and hopefully getting my Oc accepted. So, do I need anymore edits... or am I good?

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Alright, I hope you like this! I was gone on vacation for awhile and now I'm back, ready for posting and hopefully getting my Oc accepted. So, do I need anymore edits... or am I good?
      The cutie mark story is still rather strange, but I don't think it's likely to get any better at this point as it's been several iterations without meaningful change.

The complete lack of reasoning for her parents' sudden abandonment of their positions (and the absence of any information as to their current jobs, since apparently Dark is running the fruit stand for them) is odd given the level of detail put into everything else, but it's not directly related to the character.

I'll accept this now as I don't think any more work being put into it would substantially improve it. Welcome to the RP

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
      The cutie mark story is still rather strange, but I don't think it's likely to get any better at this point as it's been several iterations without meaningful change.

The complete lack of reasoning for her parents' sudden abandonment of their positions (and the absence of any information as to their current jobs, since apparently Dark is running the fruit stand for them) is odd given the level of detail put into everything else, but it's not directly related to the character.

I'll accept this now as I don't think any more work being put into it would substantially improve it. Welcome to the RP
      Thank you so much! Sorry you had put up with me for so long, since November, actually... but still... thank you..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123