FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      im currently out?

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Great! Love to see more OC's join!

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      im currently out?
      I'm sorry, I was just going off of what I have seen over the last week in the RP threads. This week I haven't seen you as active, and I thought I saw something about you not being able to or something while I was skirting firewalls at work (getting on here while at work is a real pain in the tookus). I have to avoid the main page otherwise I won't be able to get any posts in, so I use my Recent Activity tab on my profile to surf the website. It can be easy, or rediculously hard depending on post volume. I encountered the first line of something that I thought said that. Mi dispiace. If you want in, come join us

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Fleetfoot View Post

I'm sorry, I was just going off of what I have seen over the last week in the RP threads. This week I haven't seen you as active, and I thought I saw something about you not being able to or something while I was skirting firewalls at work (getting on here while at work is a real pain in the tookus). I have to avoid the main page otherwise I won't be able to get any posts in, so I use my Recent Activity tab on my profile to surf the website. It can be easy, or rediculously hard depending on post volume. I encountered the first line of something that I thought said that. Mi dispiace. If you want in, come join us
      O I was sick and wasn't posting for a few days because I was mostly asleep or talking to Soarin

But I'm better, sorta, at the least I'm RPing again

So what is this?

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      It's an expedition down an abandoned mine shaft. Please read the opening post in the actual RP thread.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      O I was sick and wasn't posting for a few days because I was mostly asleep or talking to Soarin

But I'm better, sorta, at the least I'm RPing again

So what is this?
      We will be going on an underground adventure through a mine. It sounds like it will be a blast! Whim will definitely find great enjoyment in this one, seeing as his talent and magic are all based on the earth. I know he would definitely appreciate more company, especially that of a certain mare

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits

We will be going on an underground adventure through a mine. It sounds like it will be a blast! Whim will definitely find great enjoyment in this one, seeing as his talent and magic are all based on the earth. I know he would definitely appreciate more company, especially that of a certain mare
      Shall we carry our ship over?!
      Also I'd love to jump in, could maybe explain what's going on?

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Shall we carry our ship over?!
      Also I'd love to jump in, could maybe explain what's going on?
      We can carry over, if you like. May give a little more depth to Whim and possibly ideas for Candi in the future.

Thus far, Whirl Wind and I joined up with Blinkie at a stall in the market. We signed her roster and gave her 50 bits each. Then we went for a walk to get some food and discuss the adventure a bit, though we seem to be talking about rocks and minerals at this very moment (my specialty ). There are two places you could hop in. Either a chance meeting at the restaurant or walking up to the stall to check it out. If you want to start earlier, rather than later, the first would be the better option. It also might give Candi more reason to walk up, seeing as Whim is there (assuming continuation of ship, otherwise, both are equal).

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      We can carry over, if you like. May give a little more depth to Whim and possibly ideas for Candi in the future.

Thus far, Whirl Wind and I joined up with Blinkie at a stall in the market. We signed her roster and gave her 50 bits each. Then we went for a walk to get some food and discuss the adventure a bit, though we seem to be talking about rocks and minerals at this very moment (my specialty ). There are two places you could hop in. Either a chance meeting at the restaurant or walking up to the stall to check it out. If you want to start earlier, rather than later, the first would be the better option. It also might give Candi more reason to walk up, seeing as Whim is there (assuming continuation of ship, otherwise, both are equal).
      Ok the ship continues!! I'll have her hop over to you now!

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      I wish I could be in it, but it moves too fast while I'm at school, and I'll get lost.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast