FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC:Zorloff

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Thumbs up OC:Zorloff

Full name: Zorloff Firewing

Species: Pegusis

Description: Orange coat with red Zecora like body marks, red hair, Demon horns (only visible when angered), Blood red eyes, wears a monicle on his right eye, he is a gentlepony with a short fuse and a horrible temper to boot.

Cutie mark: A pencil writing words on a piece of paper

CM Backround : He is a pony with a VERY big imagination, one day when he was a filly, he had writers block then inspiration came to him, and in a quick flash of white light he got his cutie mark.

Backround: He was a prematurely born filly, because of this he has a conndission called "Serebral Palsy" do to his disability he is blind in his left eye, has trouble walking, he can talk correctly but it does take him awhile to gather his thoughts, do to his daily struggle he is very depressed and always angry. Even the smallest thing sends him over the edge.

Personality: He is very brave with a big heart and would do ANYTHING for his friends, he is cowardly and shy but when somepony needs him, he's there to lend a helping hoof, he likes quite environments, sharp sudden loud noises bother him so much that he blows his fuse on anypony that made the noise. Other then that he behaves in a very gentlemanly manner.
      Last edited by Zorloff; 11-19-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Dreaming Of The Sea
      Out here only the strong
      survive.

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      10/10 would bang.

Now go read the submission format

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      This will need revising. We love details!

Humans and former-humans (cross universe) are not allowed. Elemental magic isn't typically canon, you'll need to put forth a real good reason and tell us limitations if that's what you want your OC to be able to do.

Please use the format: http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...ormat-Required

Please read the rules before reposting: http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...neral-RP-Rules

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits

I don't understand ms. Sparkle

Pardon me ms. Sparkle but I don't seem to understand what you want me to change specifically, could you please put it in layman's terms? (in have a bit of trouble understanding certain things)

Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Zorloff View Post
      Pardon me ms. Sparkle but I don't seem to understand what you want me to change specifically, could you please put it in layman's terms? (in have a bit of trouble understanding certain things)
      Just think of it this way... do you see it fitting in with the show? If not, it won't fit here. Use that perspective when writing your OC.

And just note, we are looking for details here, meaning a few paragraphs. RP posts need to be at least a few sentences anyway (not hard, describing action, mood, and setting along with speech), and this submission process is a good way to get used to writing as such.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits

Let me get this straight

Okay so a human transforming in a pony is not okay, as 4 the fire power its also not ok? Am I getting it right ms. Sparkle?

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
      Please read the rules before reposting: http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...neral-RP-Rules
      It's clear that you have not done this; and you must.

No offense, but I find it hard to believe you think this is acceptable MLP canon. For your sake, I hope this is a sad attempt at trolling. If this is supposed to be serious, make a post here and ask for help. Until then, thread closed.