FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      desu~

Bored

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Yuki Kagayaki

Name: Yuki Kagayaki (輝き雪)

Species: Unicorn

Approximate age: 20

Picture and/or Description: [coming soon] Average, white with long blue mane

Background: Yuki's dad is a japanese businesspony who came in Northern Equestria for Celestia's North Plan, and her mom also works at his company and met him there. So Yuki was born there in Northern Equestria. Not much is known of this remote country, but we know that it's pretty freezing there, and that's a thing Yuki always liked. When Yuki was a filly, her parents signed her up to the local hockey team. Hockey being a stallion sport, she often got laughed at because she was a mare and everyone know mares can't do sport. (Pegasi being an exception, obviously.) She eventually proved her mates wrong by becoming the first mare to reach the major league with the Ponyville Equestrians.

Personality: She still have her head on her shoulders despite having fame as a hockey player. Philantropist, she always try to help people to the best she can, even giving some bits from her astounding salary to causes. She's also somewhat prankster, she always like to have some fun with her friends and try to be happy at all times, anyway as much as possible, therefore she hates drama and sad stuff. In other words, she's pretty much immune to people who laughs at her and don't really care about what they would say.

Cutie Mark: A snowflake. As a filly from Northern Equestria, Yuki always liked playing in the snow, making snowponies and throwing snowballs at her friends. She eventually learned snow-related magic spells such as throwing snowballs at a decent speed. One day, she attempted to replicate her entire town in snow; that's how she gained her cutie mark.

Use: Both forum and shoutbox RP
      Last edited by Juju; 11-20-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
      Likes Clover the Clever liked this post

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits

Pardon me

Hi , I'm new, how did you make your OC pony thread? I really enjoyed it.

desu~

Bored

Bits
      Bits
      Hey, thanks

Seems you figured it out yourself, to answer your question. Also, an admin have to approve it before being able to RP with it right? And is something missing? Any comments on this will be helpful and I will answer your questions/add details if needed.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Juju View Post
      Hey, thanks

Seems you figured it out yourself, to answer your question. Also, an admin have to approve it before being able to RP with it right? And is something missing? Any comments on this will be helpful and I will answer your questions/add details if needed.
      Hey there!

I apologize for the wait, the RP Mods had a couple of things to talk about in regard to your submission

Unfortunately, there are some changes to be made to fit our RP requirements. To begin with, we don't allow relations to mane 6 characters (or else too many OCs would end up being related to one of them). Next, we will ask for much more detail in the background. From what you told us, we know more about Yuki's parents than Yuki herself. What has her life been like? What kinds of things did she like to do (other than just skating)? What were here friends like?

In addition, I'd like to see more in the personality section. What do you mean when you say that she's a philanthropist? Is she outgoing or shy? Does she make friends easily or does it take a while for her to warm up to new ponies? We really want to get a better feel for who Yuki is as a character

Finally, in regards to her magical powers, they seem to be too strong for us to allow. Giving life to snow ponies is too strong and making snowstorms is the job of many pegasai who control the weather, not a unicorn.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Twilight Sparkle and we'll try to help you out!
      Thanks Juju thanked for this post

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

desu~

Bored

Bits
      Bits
      Well, I'll try to think of even more stuff then. (I knew it was too short... Sorry I'm kinda new to making good OCs.)

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Juju View Post
      Well, I'll try to think of even more stuff then. (I knew it was too short... Sorry I'm kinda new to making good OCs.)
      It's okay, we're here to help if you need it

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!