FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
      Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Blinkie giggled silently at his courteous bow, taking his bits and tucking them into her leather saddlebags. She wrote his name on the list, relaxing.

"I'm Blinkie Pie, rock farmer, miner, and mineral salespony. So glad to finally meet another pony with my same love of the ground."

She leaned forward, smiling, her head atop one of her hooves, worn from traversing thousands of feet into the earth.

"It's just so fascinating, down there, with a matte and a feeling of determination, isn't it?"
      Last edited by Hard Luck; 11-12-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim shook his head slightly, straightening back up to look the Blinkie in the eye. "I regretfully have not ventured below the surface myself. My magic gives me an understanding of the world beneath our feet, so that is why I am so interested in going down and seeing some of what I feel." He then nodded at his own thought, "Also, it is nice to meet another rock farmer from the area. It has been some time since I last met one. My magic lent itself to the business, so I went with it," he said with a slight shrug.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      She nodded, "I've always feared that rock farming was a dying art, but it looks like it may have some hope beyond me." She smiled at him.

"I assure you, if you have any qualms about your safety, that I will take you, without harm, through the mine. I've got everything, mattes, pickaxes, headlights, safety ropes, even a couple knives in case we encounter a few..dangerous creatures. But, still, it will be quite perilous."

(Feel free to respond, but I have to go for now, school in the morning. To any users that want to join up, just put 50 bits in the bin, sign your name, and wait at the park!)

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Whirl Wind had just gotten off of work, he was quite happy with how organized he was. He had single hoofedly set the weather schedule for the next month. That meant he had a month off of work, to do what ever he pleased. "Now all I have to do is find out what I will do for a month..." He thought as he was flying home. He noticed a stall with a couple of ponies standing in front of it. Curiosity drove him to find out what the buzz was all about. He noticed the sign and all it said was SIGNUP. "But for what?" He wondered as he waited behind a tan unicorn.

He had picked up on some of the conversation and followed what the other ponies had done. He placed 50 bits in the bin and signed his name. He was quite excited about the prospect of going on an adventure.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie's eyelids drooped, and she yawned. She hung up a sign that read CLOSED.

"Goodnight, everypony. Just put 50 bits in this here collection bin, and sign your name."

The petite mare pulled out a bin, along with paper and a pen. She yawned once more, and lies down on a pillow at the bottom of the stand. She was saving up to get a house in Ponyville soon, but..there were just more important things.

(So so sorry I've got to go, but academic causes await tomorrow. Goodnight, and I'll be back ASAP, I promise!)

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "Good night, ma'am, I will go set up my farm for my time away, then I will meet you in the park." Whim turned and went to walk away, but almost ran into the green pegasus who had arrived. "Excuse me, sir," he said as he halted. He saw him signing the roster, "Another adventurer, I see. Well seeing as we are both going on this expedition, my name is Whim, may I inquire as to your name, sir?"

Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Whirl rolled his eyes. "Formal ponies..." He thought to himself as he gave a smile. He wasn't even looking Whim in the eyes yet. "Whirl Wind, please don't call me sir or mister or anything fancy. Just Whirl if you would." He said sincerely. He looked to Whim and said, "Let me guess, you are from Canterlot?" Whirl inquired with a smirk.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red remained silent, watching the conversation between the other two ponies, she noticed the other was a tad fancy for the lack of a better term.
      "You seem a little well-mannered for a rock farmer. she said to the sandy-colored pony.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim chuckled, “I’m sorry, Whirl. I was trying to be respectful, I will take note that you wish for me to abate the gallantry. Now, how did you know I’m from Canterlot? Most ponies just ask me where I’m from because of my tone, they don’t normally know.” He held a slight smile on his face. It was interesting to Whim to meet a pony who could immediately know where he was from, it made him quite curious.

Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Whirl kept his smile on his face. "Oh I have been around. So far the only ponies I know who greet others in such a way are from Canterlot, or Trottingham. And since you do not have an accent, I assumed you were from Canterlot."" He explained a bit bluntly. "Yeah, traveling was my life for a long time. So was hard work, and hard work still is a big part of my life. So something like this will be a breeze."

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast