FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Whirl was happy that they had a new adventurer as well as a potential one. "Did I hear that right? That other pony is pregnant?" He thought. He could help but stare at Whim and Candi talking. He didn't even realize that he was doing nothing else.

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi stomped her hoof on the ground again, but this time with less conviction. She knew everything Whim was saying was true. As stubborn as she was, she would never put Lush at risk, her foal was the most important thing to her, with Whim coming in at a close second. She stared at the ground, trying against all hope to form a plan that would allow Whim to do what he loved, keep Lush safe, and keep them all together. Reluctantly she raised her head and nodded. "Ok fine, I admit it you're right, I would never do anything to hurt our foal, she surprised herself that she referred to it as theirs, while it wasn't Whims biologically it seemed to her it was more his and any other stallions at this point. "If that Mare is as smart as you say she would know, so I will trust her judgement. If I can't go though you still should, we can't just pass the opportunity up!!" She leaned forward and kissed Whim gently, as she pulled back she noticed Whirl Wind staring and she blushed brightly.

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      Whirl saw Candi look towards him and when she blushed he looked away. "Whoops, I guess I was staring a little bit too much." he thought as he rolled his eyes. He shook his head and asked, "Blinkie, how long do you think this trip will last?" He turned back towards her now and gave her a small smile.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim leaned into Candi's kiss, then she pulled back and he drifted a little forward from the lack of pony that had appeared. "Thank you, but I cannot go if you are unable to. It is too much unnecessary risk. Lets go ask her." Whim noticed she had looked off toward the table, he turned to see why she had blushed and saw Whirl turning his head to address Blinkie as well. He shrugged a bit. He faced Blinkie, waiting patiently to address her after the other ponies.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie sighed slightly, rubbing a hoof against one of her temples.
      "Alright, alright."
      The young mare turned to Candi and Whim, looking them dead in the eyes.
      "To be painfully honest, an expectant mare so late into her pregnancy going down into an archaic, abandoned mine shaft is a ridiculous idea. I highly, highly suggest that she stay here. With the amount of unknown dangers, the physical ability and dexterity needed, your foal could be harmed, even fatally. So, yes, I advise against it."
      She took a deep breath, then turning to Whirl.
      "I'm honestly not sure how long the expedition will last. I'm planning on purchasing provisions for an entire week, but we always have the option to dig out and return for more food. Unless, of course, we get stuck behind an impenetrable wall of granite and starve to death. But, that won't happen. Probably."

The gray mare sighed, and took a sip of her water.
      "There you have it."

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim's stern look lightened, and he started laughing. He looked from Candi to Blinkie. "Blinkie, I would like to introduce my marefriend, Candi. As far as dexterity and physical prowess go, she still has a considerable amount of both. I was worried about what was mined there. Judging by your description, I think she could do it." Whim looked back at Candi, "I will be able to help her, should something come up that she cannot handle... and just in case... hmmm... Blinkie, do you have any wool canvas or wool cloaks?"

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi backed up a bit shocked, if this adventure was anywhere near as dangerous as she had just described she wasnt even sure if she wanted to go. It occured to her that Whim had been about to go, he may have never even come back. She turned to Whim and hit him with her tail on his side, "Did you hear her? You could starve behind some granite wall!! She glared at him, "And I wouldnt even know where to begin looking for you!"
      She huffed at Whim one more time before stepping closer to him, "However if you say you can keep me safe I trust you. Just dont ever try anything like this again!" Flipping her mane dramaticlly she approached the table and sat where she had seen Whim earlier, she would make him pull over another chair.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim walked up beside Candi and got his muzzle right up next to her ear. He whispered to her, "We don't have to go far, when you feel uncomfortable, let me know, and we will return to the surface, post-haste. I want you to come with... I want to show you a bit of what I see every day, every moment, every second. I want you to understand what is going on in my head, even just a little. I will keep you safe, no matter what."

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi's heart fluttered, even when she was made at Whim he had a way of making you her smile. She nodded, feeling a lot better knowing that Whim could get her to the surface if and when she felt like she needed it. "I want to understand," she whispered back to Whim, "Just next time, ask me first ok? I cant imagine losing you, what if you never got to meet Lush?"

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim whispered back, "I promised I would take care of you and Lush. I would not go back on that promise, no matter what. Though she makes it sound horribly dangerous, for me it is a completely different story. So long as I have energy to use my magic, I will be fine." He kissed her lightly on the cheek. "You will see, there isn't anything down there that we as a team can't handle, and at worst, I can get everyone out relatively quickly."

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast