FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
      Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Down The Deep Mine Shaft

A hollowed-out market booth stands in Ponyville Square. But, instead of a rising pair mom-and-pop jelly salesponies, or a mysterious purveyor of potions and spellbooks, inside resides a young mare, no more than 21. She looks around, a bit anxiously, a meticulously crafted sign hanging from the front of the stand.

The words SIGNUP are emblazoned on the sign, and the mare wears a classic-style mining helmet, headlight included. Her mane is frazzled, and she looks tired. But, oddly excited, as if refusing to acknowledge her fatigue. A small business-style placard rests on the counter, the name Blinkie Pie adorning it.

---------------------------------------------------

Down The Deep Mine Shaft
      Venture down into an old abandoned mining shaft with your experienced tour guide, Ms. Blinkie Pie. The journey will be perilous, but, you may just make it out a whole lot richer.

* If you are reading this, WELCOME! And, I personally thank you for taking the time to look at my thread.
      * This is an RP thread for those wishing for a bit more action in their adventure RPs.
      *The main reasons this is in the Grimdark section
      1. There is going to be a little more violence, but not too much more.
      2. Being underground for a long period of time causes the brain to act oddly, so there may be a bit of psychological terror.
      3. The danger is a bit higher, as are the stakes. Ponies may lose control of their mouths and spout off something foul. That's perfectly fine.
      * First come first serve on spots, so hurry up and join, join, join!
      * Just have fun and enjoy the thrill!
      * Dropping in and out will be tolerated, but you better have a reason!
      * Have fun, and let's strike gold, people!
      (Disclaimer: No, this will not be like Minecraft. Yes, there will be some creatures, but no creepers or zombies, just spiders and snakes and bats. We will not build houses and craft items.)
      Good Luck, and have fun!

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red Dreamer was walking throughout Ponyville's shopping district when she noticed a shop different from all the others. Piquing her interest, she walked over to the shop.
      "So, eh, what exactly do you do here?" she asked the pony running the shop.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      The young earth pony grinned, and pulled out a sheet.
      "Good evening!"

The mare procured a pen, and placed it next to the paper.

"Would you like to partake in an adventure with me? I'm leading an expedition to an abandoned mine shaft not too far outside of Ponyville. It will be dangerous, but there is an opportunity to make quite a bit of bits.."

She smirked, and relaxed a bit, shifting her weight off and on opposite sides of her haunches.
      "All I need from you is a 50 bit deposit and your signature and you're set! Full equipment, food, and friendship will be supplied. You may or may not get a terrible case of cabin fever."
      Last edited by Hard Luck; 11-12-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "Hmmmmmm.... Red thought about it for a few minutes before pulling out the money and slapping it on the counter.

"Sounds like fun!" she finally said, as she signed the paper, grinning.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie Pie beamed, taking the mare's bits.
      "I assure you, you've made a fine choice!"
      She then begins to rummage around in the back of her stand.

Then, she pokes her head over the counter.
      "Just stay in the park, we need some more ponies to sign up. If you'd like to chat, though, I'm here."

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "Not like I had anything else to do! Red laughed. "Name's Red Dreamer, and you are?" she asked the other pony.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      The young mare smiled, and extended a hoof.
      "My name's Blinkie Pie. I'm a rock farmer, miner, and salespony."

She examines a small chunk of jade on her counter.
      "What do you do for a living, miss Red Dreamer?"
      Last edited by Hard Luck; 11-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim was walking through town on his day off from working when he spied a curious pony with interesting attire and a booth asking him to sign up for something. She seemed to be engrossed in a conversation with a red pony who seemed quite enthusiastic. Whim came up just after the red pony introduced herself as Red Dreamer. Whim was careful, trying not to look too interested until he had a chance to learn more, but when he heard that the mare behind the counter was a rock farmer too, he stood up tall and walked up to the stand as well. Since Red Dreamer and Blinkie Pie were talking, he decided to just look at what Blinkie had with her, until she included him in the conversation.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smirked at Whim, and excused herself from her conversation. She cleared her throat, a bit nervous. She honestly didn't expect anypony to show up, let alone two.

"Hi-..hello, fine sir. Are you interested in taking a once-in-a lifetime trip to a dangerous abandoned mineshaft a few miles north of this podunk town? Well, if so, all I need from you is a 50 bit deposit and your signature.

The grey earth pony passed a sheet over to the stallion, trying to stay professional. These were really the first ponies she had met that weren't business partners of her father or friends of her mother.

Back-ish :D

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Whim lifted his eyes from Blinkie's stall as she spoke to him, smiling back at her with genuine happiness at how she regarded him. "Ma'am, I am quite interested in this adventure. The ground is where I love to be, so exploring down inside it would be a great pleasure." Whim carefully slipped his hoof into his saddlebag, feeling around for his bits. He found what he needed and pulled them out for Blinkie. "If you would be so kind as to sign me up, I would be most appreciative. My name is Whim." Whim bowed slightly with his head and lifted his hoof with the bits up over the counter so as to give them to the polite pony across from him.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast