FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Chilne Vinete

Name: Chilne Vinete

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age: 13

Picture and/or Description:

Background: Chilne Vinete was born to two loving (if somewhat overly expectant of her) parents in the upper-class area of Itaily, a long ways away from Ponyville. Her childhood went extremely well - perhaps she was a bit pampered, but nothing truly 'bad' ever happened to her while she was being raised. Perhaps the only negative event at that time was the filly's distaste for the residents and overal atmosphere of Itaily. By the age of eight years old, she was growing a bit sick of it.

She needed a place to get away from it all, to have her own little area - and she knew the answer. One of her most favored bedtime stories as a foal was a tale of a little colt who ran away from home and camped out in the woods. She certainly wasn't going to run away from home, but camping seemed like one heck of a good idea! Not bothering to get any permission, she ran off the next night and gathered supplies using some bits (that she most definitely didn't leech off of her mom to get) and prepare her campsite.

The night out was a success! Camping had a strange but pleasant thrill about it, and the solitary living was just what she needed. Ignoring the fact that both her parents disliked such a young pony going out on her own like that, she continued to camp out in a nearby forest - yet eventually grew bored of it. Soon enough, she had found herself doing random things to pass the time outdoors, like attempts at carving, craftsmanship and even building - she failed miserably at all of those.

What Chilne was surprisingly skilled at, however, was tying. She had discovered this after some cords on her tent broke off and she was forced to replace them by snapping some sturdy vines off of a tree branch close-by and substituting the cord for that. It was more of a joke effort than anything - but to her surprise, it had worked. Eventually, she started to bring some spare rope with her on her little trips. Soon enough, the practice with 'real' rope earned her her very own cutie mark by the age of 10!

She kept up this routine for a good while longer - messing about in the outdoors is most of what kept her sane the next 3 years, in fact. By the age of 13, she had saved up enough bits from selling various plants and such that she found on her trips to afford a pricey trip to... wherever. (Really, three years' worth of saving can get you a lot of places.) Strangely enough, she picked the seemingly quaint destination of a town called Ponyville...

...and that's more or less caught up to the present.

Personality: The one word to define Chilne would probably be "antisocial", although not quite using the conventional definition. She isn't shy whatsoever and can easily socialize with more or less anyone - it's just GROUPS of ponies that put her off. She sticks almost exclusively to one-on-one or tiny group conversations, as she is terrible at handling anything else. Aside from that, though, she's typically easy to get along with. She dislikes too much repetition and likes keeping things fresh, whether it be via 'pleasant' surprises or otherwose. As such, she's basically nothing short of unpredictable.

Cutie Mark: A rope to represent her love and skill of knots - see background for story

Use: Shoutbox

Other: Theme song: http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/expedition

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Hey there @artisticMage!

Your submission looks good, all of the requisite parts seem to be there, and I'd be happy to accept it as is.

The only thing I question is the name. It seems really out of place in the My Little Pony universe. I can appreciate that there are diverse cultures in the show (after all, Fluttershy does talk specifically about French couture at one point), but all of the names tend to be in English even in such ponies as Photo Finish who appear to be foreign. You could keep the name as it is if you're attached to it, but I felt I should give my feelings on it.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      I would like to keep the name.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by artisticMage View Post
      I would like to keep the name.
      Very well then, this looks good! I'll accept this for you so you can start RPing while @Rarity is out.

Have fun in the RP!
      Thanks Rarity#1 thanked for this post