FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Cecil B. DeMane View Post
      Berry...are you an RP mod? No. This is between me and this mod. So please leave this conversation.
      Quite frankly, I find what Berry said to be rather true. I don't really remember much of you RPing, but I do know that Cecil has, historically, been rather underused. You usually chalk it up as people not liking him, but I'd wager that it is often because he comes off as being difficult (possibly to the point of being off-putting) to interact with.

I'm sorry if you think that our RP is all about "sunshine and daisies", but, quite frankly, we are talking about My Little Pony. There are plenty of conflicts, but none of them are because the characters have father issues and inborn depression. If your plan was eventually to make his personality more positive, I think that you would be well served by doing it in this submission rather than hoping that ponies flock to a character who won't be receptive to ponies flocking to him.

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

I will not apologize for who I
      am. I will not apologize for
      what I need. I will not
      apologize for what I want.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      I'm going to say this once, and once only. I will not apologize for who I am, I will not apologize for what I need, I will not apologize for what I want. And you know what? I will not water down my character for a bunch of immature man-children who can't take even the slightest amount of character development and drama. Do you even know what development is? It's how a character CHANGES. This character would have responded to changes, if you even let him in. But no, your infantile RP system doesn't even allow some sort of a character? You do not even comprehend characters, do you? You petulant, brazen, stubborn idiot. I hope your RP withers.

I really do have love to give...I just don't know where to put it.

The Fabulous
      Excited

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Fabulosity.LinguistTime LordElement of GenerosityThespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Cecil B. DeMane View Post
      I'm going to say this once, and once only. I will not apologize for who I am, I will not apologize for what I need, I will not apologize for what I want. And you know what? I will not water down my character for a bunch of immature man-children who can't take even the slightest amount of character development and drama. Do you even know what development is? It's how a character CHANGES. This character would have responded to changes, if you even let him in. But no, your infantile RP system doesn't even allow some sort of a character? You do not even comprehend characters, do you? You petulant, brazen, stubborn idiot. I hope your RP withers.

Best of luck wherever life takes you, Cecil.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now.
      Likes Sunny liked this post

Thanks to Twilight for this sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12