FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Event Review and Recommendations: Nightmare Night 2012

Alright! So, with the completion of Nightmare Night, we've done our first shoutbox RP event here on Equestria Forever!

For those of you who participated (and there were quite a few of you), what did you think?

We'll be looking to hold more RP events like this in the future, so your input, positive or negative, would be appreciated. It can be about anything, the start time, the length, the RPing of the Princess... whatever your thoughts are! Your ideas and input will be considered when we determine criteria for future events. Tell us your thoughts below!
      Last edited by Rarity#1; 11-01-2012 at 01:58 AM.

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      The time that it started made attending an impossibility for me (2:30am on GMT), but i wouldn't expect a complete re-organization next time just for me.

The Great and Powerful
      The Great and Apologetic
      Trixie is the most magnificent
      and humble pony you've ever
      seen.

Cocky

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best RPerTime Lord - Achieved one month online + 10 hours average online time.ArtistThespian
      Bits
      Overall a good event. I stretched myself thin, but that was my own fault, though it was fun nonetheless. As you might be expecting... the Princess RP was lacking... felt there wasn't enough Luna in Nightmare Night. Other than that though, it was very fun. Looking forward to more events in the future.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      I liked it overall as I myself was a bit stretched But I wanted to do it so no big. It was fun overall, I got to enjoy it. Time was ok for me, I had work to do, but it was luckily a short day for me as Wednesdays are. For me the only real free time I have is on Sunday, but as Shining said, I don't expect it to change just for me. I do what I can to attend, if I can't

I'll be looking forward to future events, I'm sure we'll have good turn outs like this one

Suzy Creamcheese, what's got
      into you?

Chaotic

Bits
      Awards Time Lord
      Bits
      Of course I forgot to comment on this. So...after three weeks...

I think it was a nice one, but I easily lost track because of all the people. And the event itself could have started earlier since people RPed before it anyway...right?

The time was unholy - my day sucked though, so the event was the highlight. Do some more of these. At better times, if possible.