FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

CC: Granny Smith

Aaaalright, yea fillies! Listen up and listen good, 'cause I'm only going to say this once.

Name: That would be 'Granny Smith,' of course!

Species: Say wha? (Earth Pony)

Approximate age: That's none of yer business! (80+?)

Picture: Well this is easy, here's a picture of me as a young filly. You know back then we didn't have those fancy colored cameras. We were lucky to even have a camera! Now what my father used to say...

Background: Well now, there is a story to tell! You see way back before my family and I founded Ponyville with the help of Princess Celestia herself and my Zap apple jam. We lived just on the outskirts of Marelanta, just south from here. It was a good life. Plenty of rocks and sticks to play with, and if yer lucky, we got a tumbleweed or two! Hehe, nothing like a game of 'tumbleweed got yea tail" to cheer you up after a looong days work.

Speaking of which, yea whipper snappers wouldn't know a day of work if it grabbed a fish and slapped yea in the face! My papa and I would spend hours on end collecting seeds to bring ta market. My mother, Celestia bless her, never slept longer than it would take to cook a pie! I'll never forget the day she taught me her special recipe, 'cause soon after it became my chore to help cook until my hooves fell off! Hehe, those were the days. The love and care my mother put into them pies was more inspirational than the morning sun! It wasn't long aft'r that I decided that I wanted to put the same love and care into everything I did as well. And wouldn't you know it, sonny? Hehe, my cutie mark appeared to help me never forget.

It was about that time my family and I started to wander from place to place for miles on end! Where the seed selling business went, so did we! Have you ever tried looking for seeds while climbing up a mountain in da middle of a blizzard? I DON'T THINK SO! If it wasn't fer Princess Celestia giving us this here land, we would be ponysicles on top of some mountain! Anyway, it wasn't long after that I was making Zap Apple Jam and Ponyvile slowly grew into the town we know it as today.

It was about the seventh year after the city's founding or so that I bumped into the colt of mah dreams. His name was Appleseed, Johnny Appleseed. Ahhh, now he was colt. Ol' Johnny could buck an entire apple grove in a day all by himself. Twice! We met during that spring's winter wrap up, it had been one of ta' longest winters that year, so we were at it for three days straight! Us silly young fills bump into each other while planting seeds and the rest was history.

We were wed a year later, and had our first filly after that. We named him Apple Zap after the very same fruit that helped found Ponyville. Next thing we know, that filly began his own family and soon we were babysitting our grand fillies: Big Macintosh and Applejack! Hehe, them young fillies were always getting into trouble. Yea know this one time Applejack went off to try to live in Manehatten? Nearly cried myself to sleep that night. But oh, dearie me she was soon back here on da' farm. Big Mac and I nearly smothered her with hugs, hehe!

Three years later Applebloom was added to the family. By the time she could go to school Applejack and Big Mac started to take over the family farm while Apple Zap and Appleseed saw ta getting a new farm going over in Fillydelphia. As for me? Well, I just make sure that them three ponies stay out of trouble! They think I may be off my rocker, but I'm still as sharp as ever! But, hehehe, I won't ever let them know it. They wouldn't let me nap so much!

Personality: ZZZZZZZ *snort* ZZZZZZ.... (Granny Smith is everypony's favorite lovable Grandmother. Most Ponies in town assume her odd behavior that her mind is going, not realizing behind that madness is sheer brilliance. In the end, Granny doesn't really care what people think of her. What matters most to her is that she is there for her family whether they like it or not. For she's a feisty old coot whose seen a thing or two in her long life, making her the best pony around to keep an eye on the Apple siblings.)

Cutie Mark: Well clearly it's apple pie. Or was it a slice? That thing keeps changing on me all the time like some visual gag! I mean back in my day, we- uh, we... What were we taking about again?

Spoiler: Grand Adventure Information 
      Last edited by Applejack; 09-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Looks good, go ahead and use her!