FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Lord
      I love meatballs, Do you? DO
      YOU!

Mischievous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Here's your fucking chance at teaching me something about your "grammar".

This entire post. Point out every single grammar mistake in it. I mean every single one.

Then provide an PROPER explanation of why and how it is done, no "This is done at that" shit. I mean "This is done at that because this, and here's 1 or more examples, you could also try to do this or that to remember grammar rules".
      Since you fucking "Grammar Nazis" like to poke at me for every single fault I do when it comes to your fucking "AWESOOOOME" language, let's gather all the shit in one thread.

You bitch and whine all the fucking time about my grammar. But you do absolutely jack shit at showing a concrete and understandable example beyond simply "This is done at that". If you want people to
      improve their fucking grammar, how about standing up and being the teacher for once?

Want inspiration for how it's done? Noi. 100000000000x times Noi.

Here are two TL;DR posts from threads on the "other" forum.
      Both of them are about a thread I made long ago regarding a IRL like Equestria country.
      Yes there are lot's of illogical thought in this shit. However, if you correct all of the grammar mistakes (in this entire OP). Then I will take the lessons to heart.
      So here you go, this is your chance.
      Afterwards when I have time, I will read all the corrections and practice them. Right now I simply do not have the time to do so.
      Because unlike YOU, I don't have all the time in the world or a "perfect" life to throw one-liners at people everyday in a bid to feel superior.
      I actually have work, and that shit is MORE important at the moment. However, when I do get to sit down and actually spend time RELAXING, that is when I will start practicing.
      There are lot's of "a" and "an" in these texts including all the other shit I write. Which seems to be the number 1 cause of your urge to bitch at me.

-----------
      Here I will gather everything I have been pondering about regarding this idea:

*To establish an new land on as big as an area as possible.
      *To succsessfully declare independence from the neighbooring country.
      *For bronies and pegasisters.
      *Establish an ideology that has it's roots in MLP: FiM lifestyle (Down to earth style)

I was devestated when I found out I did a huge miscalculation for Ronde Island. And it was claimed to be the "Biggest island avaible". In regards to that. I gave up on the dream. But I can be stubborn sometimes. And curious. So I just had to continue working on it.

There's 2 Huge Islands avaible for purchase. One is 36000 acres in size. The other is 16000 acres in size.

Both of them have thier advantages and disadvantages.

Approx an max of 230000 people can live on the bigger one. Using farms with the size of 0,25 acres.
      While indeed harvesting is not perfect, it is entirely doable to feed 4 people on one of those farms. All year around.

So here's the short list of advantages and disadvantages:

36000 acres island:

+Is much bigger.
      +Can fit 230000 people at max.
      +Theorotically. If all those people donated 1000$ each, The budget would be 2300000000 $

-Apprently, parts of it is still connected to the mainland. Making smuggling and other devious operations easier.
      -The location is not really that good.
      -Is clean as in: No prebuilt roads and so on.

16000 acres island:

+Is an proper island, There's atleast 500 minium meters distance between the mainland and the island itself at the smallest. Making it easier to prevent smuggling and border patrol. And also easier to draw the borders itself when trying to declare it an idependent country.
      +There's prebuilt stuff on it, Cottages for example. And prebuilt roads inside the island itself. Making development start easier.

-Not as big as the other option.
      -Only fits around 103000 people. Making both the budget smaller aswell as it's strength.

Both of these "Islands" are ideal to start what could be referred to as an Micro-nation.

Is this idea practically possible? Yes. But it relies on absolute trust and friendship among everypony who decided to live there.

There's only three hard things to do:

*Get the bronies and pegasisters to co-operate and be friends for an common goal and also donate towards the goal.
      *Get recnogized by the world
      *Claim independence and have said indepence acknoledge by as many countries in the world as possible.

Having everypony on the same page makes the idea so more plausible. You can see the polar opposite today in an big majority of the rest of the world.

Wars are done for nothing. People fight over ridicilous stuff like religion. Greed and so on.

So for this particular idea to work. It relies solely upon what all/the majority of the Bronies and Pegasisters have in common:

Loves MLP:FiM
      Embraces it's morals.

Using this, I can state that using MLP: FiM as an ideology is the key to getting co-operation and the trust required.

With MLP: FiM as the ideology, it's fully plausible to write an constitution. What this means is an summary of the country, basically an "guides" book to the entire country itself. The constitutions contains:

Currency and economy information.
      Politics.
      Laws.
      Design.
      Ideology.
      Religion statements.

And so much more in order to in theory create an Micro-nation.

For example. I have been in writing of an plausible constitution for this project:

[A1000] The 13 Laws of Harmony

The 12 laws of Harmony is laws of Equestria that will never change.
      They cannot be altered in any form and it is the life code for all Bronies and Pegasisters
      Trying to find loopholes in this law, being an smartass, or trying to abuse them leads to permanent banishment if found guilty:

*Give back what you take.
      *Do not harm any animal or person. The only exceptions are in an life-threatening situation (however. Killing an person is not
      preferred, murdering an person is the ultimate offense and also the absolute last card in your arsenal should you find yourself
      in an life threatening situation against another brony/pegasister), or if the particular animal is crucial to your survival (You
      must pray for said animal after the kill).
      *MLP: FiM is our ideology and law. Live by it's example.
      *Weed shall forever remain legal.
      *All other drugs are illegal. (There are particular exceptions for alcohol. See section [*A1015] ).
      *All shall be given an fair trial with 50 judges and 8 head judges, The 8 head judges are elected for each trial by Equestrias
      people and they must also account for the 50 judges opinion. No matter the type of crime. They also have the right for an
      Lawyer and still maintain the basic right derived from F.W.R.C.H.S Except they will be placed under watch and an apartment like
      jail
      *All weed grown and harvested in Equestria stays in Equestria. Smuggling of any kind of drug in and out of the border is
      therefor illegal.
      *All fuel based vehicles (Oil Diesel and Normal Fuel) are forbidden.
      *Friendship. Love and Tolerate is our call. You must follow it's example.
      *Hateful emotions are forbidden by law.
      *Nursing and Healthcare must be free according to Law. As well as lawyers.
      *Ecological care is an must in all types of development. As an example: For every tree taken down. An tree must be replanted.
      The idea being that at least/our goal 60% of all the ecology in Equestria must remain replanted/in balance at any time.
      *Every brony and pegasister have rights to thier basic needs. Which is: Food, Water, Roof, Comfort and Harmony. This law can be
      shortened into F.W.R.C.H

This is an excerpt from The constitution.

The 13 Laws of harmony is there to ensure that:

*The basic rights are maintained.
      *Corruption stays away.

Those 13 laws are the core laws. As mentioned. They cannot be changed. There are more laws besides the 13 laws. But they can be changed.

So we have our core laws. We have our ideology. What would be next?
      Besides creating more laws to keep track of loopholes. We also need some sort of political system in place.

It's an fact that politics are an big major cause of the chaos on earth today.
      But they are also needed. It's simply not feasible to go around the entire country and collecting votes for different topics...

But in an micro-nation. Direct democracy does indeed work. By direct, you simply collect the votes from every single person living in the country.

But here comes the big spoiler. Trust and Corruption. Corruption is an fact. And voting with majority votes is probaly the best we have. Since the population could see if an politican was cheating.

Once again, having an micro-nation defeats that problem (To an extent). It's not easy to find an nail in an haystack, but it sure does become easier than finding corruption in for example USA.

The other big problem is this: Propaganda.

Propaganda is among the best tools an politican can use. Just take an look at what happened to weed. That was an result of propaganda, using fear. And using the laziness and idiotism present in thier population. (USA anyone?)

-That or this is dangerous because the goverment said so.

That is bullshit. Just as religion is. Now I'm not saying that Project Equestria should hammer it down hard on non-atheists. But the point is: Fact. If I tell you and use propaganda and "research" to say that: Alcohol is the safest drug on earth. Weed is bad, it causes bla bla bla and we have researchers that prove it.

Ok, so did you actually see this research being done? How credible is it if someone says that, and uses worded evidence? It did not occour to you that said researchers was paid to make up an blatant lie? It did not occour to you that weed can also be used in the textile industry (which would make that VD with his caviar loose money, hence why they lobbied the goverment waving some money).

And that brings us to the next chain in corruption: Lobbying. It's simple really. Just give an politican something and demand an certain law made/Changed in return.

So how does one defeat corruption again? What could one do to simply let Equestria be Equestria and keep the trust and friendship intact?

It's not dictatorship.
      It's not an monarchy.
      It's not democracy.
      Direct democracy it is. Since that is politically the closest we will get to an fair system. Democracy has it's flaws.

Why not communism?

Communism is indeed an nice idea and all. But it keeps failing at the task at hand again and again. It's to easy to corrupt it or turn it into something else. Really, Besides Direct Democracy, Communism is the second best chooise.

Why not give all the power to an single person?

Well. Dictatorship might go fine... for the first time that is. That also let's the people to the mercy of one single person.

Dictatorship would be fine if everypony who get's to be one in the line of dictators to come was nice and fair people. But that's not always the case.

Well we could just throw over the dictator if he's not cool?

Well: North korea.

Using fear and other dirty tactics. It's pretty viable to make an dictatorship stay as an dictatorship. And that defeats the ideology.
      ---------------------------------------
      Next post:
      ---------------------------------------
      Well why not dictatorship if the ideology is MLP: FiM?

Well there's some differences:
      Celestia is fictional.
      She's always kind and caring.
      Has an life-span over 1000 years and will probaly live for another 1000 years to come. Ensuring that no corruption of the throne can happen.

So. That marks my arguments. Direct democracy is viable and my number one suggsestion for what type of politics would be done.

All votes are counted.
      There's no "party" that represents an opinion. So all of Equestria would be the judge on something.
      Somepony suggsests an law or something. Then everyone votes.

This is backed up by the fact that no matter if the 16000 acres land or the 36000 acres land is choosen. The max ammount of people estimated in Equestria will be 230000 people. Compare this to 1 million people and you can see why Direct democracy is the most viable chooise.

I will continue writing in this post, but for now. I'd like feedback. Give your suggsestions. Do calculations and so on.
      ----------------------------------------

And that's it.

Or, you can come here just to do what a huge majority of you always does, which is drop a one liner and try to feel superior over everyone else. Which by the way helps ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

Good fucking day to you all. I have work today and I need to sleep.
      And yes, to answer the trolls, I am mad. I'm mad at people who harass me on these forums.

Mini-Bingo Meatballs Assistant (For my own use, released only as demonstration on what I'm working on).
      Current Version: 0.2 ALPHA.
      Link: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/51030151/file.html

.!. O.O .!.

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      TL;DR

Seriously though, somebody needs a hug so here! http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

Lord
      I love meatballs, Do you? DO
      YOU!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      However, if you correct all of the grammar mistakes (in this entire OP). Then I will take the lessons to heart.
      However, if you correct all of the grammar mistakes (in this entire OP). Then I will take the lessons to heart.

Mini-Bingo Meatballs Assistant (For my own use, released only as demonstration on what I'm working on).
      Current Version: 0.2 ALPHA.
      Link: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/51030151/file.html

Count
      droppin science like galileo
      dropped the orange! whatt?

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      i remember that thread

SUPER COOL SIG BY CHRYSALIS
      A poem by snakeman1992 from FiM about BM
      Spoiler: The poem 

Spoiler: Drawing by Jose 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      The only grammar error I saw and really cared about was in the title of the thread.

When using quotation marks, punctuation goes inside them, no matter what. That's why when asking a question about a book, it's better to say:

Have you heard about Where the Wind Blows?

Rather than:

Have you heard about "Where the Wind Blows?"

In this way you prevent confusion as to whether or not the punctuation is included in the title.

In the case of the title of this thread, you're using quotation marks in the sense that speaking some one would use "air quotes." In my last sentence you can see that I placed the period within the quote rather than outside of it. In this instance, the punctuation inside the quotes constitutes the end of the sentence and the quotation marks serve as emphasis.

There's a lot more to using quotation marks, particularly in terms of dialogue, but I'm simply explaining the quotation marks as they are used in the title of the thread.

As for the thread it's self and your post, who the fuck cares? People will point out your flaws in any way they can, it's what they do. Just acknowledge what they said if there's anything to be gained from it and move on.
      Likes Macaneitor liked this post

Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Let's get Cynical!
      You may be right; I may be
      crazy, but it just may be a
      lunatic you're looking for.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsLinguistElement of Generosity
      Bits
      I'll consider doing this when I'm not on my phone.

COOLDUDE
      HIT THE LEVER.

Cool

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Mass DebaterShouter - Top 5 in lifetime shoutsTime Lord
      Bits
      Words cannot describe my difficulty at comprehending what I just read. Or tried to.
      But since pictures are worth 1000 words, here's a total of 1006.

And just ignore those who point out your grammar mistakes, it will be better for everybody.
      My Friend Code is: 0146-9420-2573

Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie!
      Hey... there... noticed you
      were... here...

Amused

Bits
      Awards Best of '13 - Best ArtistDecommissioned with HonorsArtist
      Bits
      You can always just ignore people. People it's ALWAYS going to point out your mistakes, i recommend you to just ignore it rather than feeling harrased, after all, i have been picked on because of my grammar in the past... It made me angry, but well, i was making mistakes and humans can always learn from those and improve from them
      also, didn't read the whole thing, but so far i found 18 mistakes, wether i finish that list or not depends in if i get time

Count
      droppin science like galileo
      dropped the orange! whatt?

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      i just got the your you're or what ever it is.
      and the English language is a mut of a language, the spell and pronunciation of words change every 70 years or so, look at people across the water we both speak English but have completely different words for some things, let alone different spellings, our grammar makes no sense, i never know when what this is meant to go where and i have been trying to learn it for the past 21 years. We are not getting it wrong we are streamlining with phonetic spelling and sentences that sound right.
      read this it will cheer you up about the people correcting you http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-st...to-look-smart/

SUPER COOL SIG BY CHRYSALIS
      A poem by snakeman1992 from FiM about BM
      Spoiler: The poem 

Spoiler: Drawing by Jose 

Count
      Feg den Dreck aus diesem Land.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      FROM RIO TO JAMAICA WE ARE THE PARTY SHAKERS SO WELCOME EVERYBODY LET'S PARTY TONIGHT!!!!

Oh sorry did you say something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast