FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
      Lord
      I love meatballs, Do you? DO
      YOU!

Mischievous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Exclamation Equestria Forever (Forum Game) - The Return of Mystery Boot | Part 1

Nothing to see here, move on...
      Last edited by Meatball; 01-03-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Mini-Bingo Meatballs Assistant (For my own use, released only as demonstration on what I'm working on).
      Current Version: 0.2 ALPHA.
      Link: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/51030151/file.html

"I like this place and
      willingly could waste my time
      in it"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      What I've gotten from the soundcloud post. It's super hard to understand

Anything with ** around I'm unsure on

"So you have found my plan. Well *hopefully* it's just you then. It's not like I was lying the fact I actually had a plan, alright? Well lets just say chorus for your plea. Now then as do I, no I do not well shall we say appreciate of your efforts for rescuing the incompetent meatball. There are science flasks in the lab yes sir now a compare you certificate well Try harder. With that under way good day to you from mystery boot *(gibberish word)* no really don't really don't come back *(gibberish words)*"

Backwards part
      "I accept that you sure will find out the fact Mr *sheeple* has a weakness "

This is all I've found so far on the forum http://soundcloud.com/testforgamespy...sage-1/s-h2vky

So when will the actual "questions" be appearing then?
      Thanks The guy that owns the site I guess? thanked for this post

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things and started doing really fucking heavy deadlifts

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the slightest. I'll keep my eyes open, I guess, but I can't promise anything.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Princess of the Night
      It's all just a game of life.

Geeky

Bits
      Awards White KnightGood OPAsset to the ForumBest of '12 - Best avatar!Element of Generosity
      Bits
      TL;DR version, you need to answer questions right, if you do then the 'villain ' or Mysterious Boot losses EGO, which is his HP. If you are wrong then the whole community losses HP. Both the community and the villain will regain HP and Ego by doing task which you can read up on. Each time the community losses a full bar, action is taken. Oh and spam Twilight emotes!

Just because I'm chosen by fate or something.
      Mostly silent protagonist.

Godly

The guy that owns the site I guess?'s Avatar
      Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumWhite KnightGood OP
      Bits
      I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this... As soon as I get home, you're dead boot!

It is only when you refuse to
      give in with all your heart
      that you begin to transcend
      your humanity.

Hungry

Bits
      Bits
      Well now, it seems as though I would need to keep track of this thread, for I have no money for Baron, Count or the like.

.noisivelet naht nuf erom era srorriM

Lord
      I love meatballs, Do you? DO
      YOU!

Mischievous

Bits
      Bits
      Zero Cool is pretty much spot on.
      But there will not only be questions occurring.
      The health bars on the bottom of the main post will be updated each time I reply with news.

And by the way, you are getting a tiny head start onto Mystery Boot because of that.
      I will reply to this thread each time something happens:

Ex:

Mystery Boot lost x EGO
      Reason:

So to begin with:

Mystery Boot lost 1 EGO
      Reason: Zero Cool gave a TL;DR version of the main thread.

Mini-Bingo Meatballs Assistant (For my own use, released only as demonstration on what I'm working on).
      Current Version: 0.2 ALPHA.
      Link: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/51030151/file.html

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Way to go, @Zero Cool! You're really getting the ball rolling, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post

"So you have found my plan. Well *hopefully* it's just you then. It's not like I was lying the fact I actually had a plan, alright? Well lets just say chorus for your plea. Now then as do I, no I do not well shall we say appreciate of your efforts for rescuing the incompetent meatball. There are science flasks in the lab yes sir now a compare you certificate well Try harder. With that under way good day to you from mystery boot *(gibberish word)* no really don't really don't come back *(gibberish words)*"

Backwards part

This is all I've found so far on the forum http://soundcloud.com/testforgamespy...sage-1/s-h2vky

Alright, I have this a listen and I heard some different stuff....

"So you have found my plan. Well congratulations to you, then. It's not like I was not lying the fact I actually had a plan, alright? Well lets just say chorus for your plea. Now then, as do I, no- I do not, well, eh, shall we say... "appreciate..." of your efforts in the rescuing of the incompetent Meatball. There are science flasks ((facts?)) in the world, yes sir now, and.. now *career* your certify ... Try harder. With that under way, good day to you from Mystery Boot. And... I certainly hope I don't see that *on case. No reason, no program. This oatmeal ...gourd...*"

As for the backwards part, if nobody else listens to it I may try to listen to it myself and see if I can't determine that word Benito is unsure of. Also, @Benito, where on the forum did you find this? That might be good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
      Zero Cool is pretty much spot on.
      But there will not only be questions occurring.
      The health bars on the bottom of the main post will be updated each time I reply with news.

And by the way, you are getting a tiny head start onto Mystery Boot because of that.
      I will reply to this thread each time something happens:

Ex:

Mystery Boot lost x EGO
      Reason:

So to begin with:

Mystery Boot lost 1 EGO
      Reason: Zero Cool gave a TL;DR version of the main thread.
      I'm assuming we'll also be given updates for the community health bar, correct?

Ex:

Community lost x Health
      Reason:

Well... clearly "I will reply to this thread each time something happens" implies this.
      Last edited by Philomena; 10-08-2012 at 09:46 PM.
      Sig by Tilli

Just because I'm chosen by fate or something.
      Mostly silent protagonist.

Godly

The guy that owns the site I guess?'s Avatar
      Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumWhite KnightGood OP
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post

Backwards part

Holy crap that's hard to understand. Isn't that from the old one though? Of course, he could always reuse it... In which case, we should look through all of his posts. I didn't participate in the last one, so I'm afraid I don't know...

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Lybro View Post
      Holy crap that's hard to understand. Isn't that from the old one though? Of course, he could always reuse it... In which case, we should look through all of his posts. I didn't participate in the last one, so I'm afraid I don't know...
      There was a last one?
      Sig by Tilli

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast