FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Baron
      :P

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Shadow of Equestria

Everypony has their demon. Deep inside the mind of any one of them is a creature whose personality mirrors that of their host. In fact, the demon is so similar that almost everypony doesn't even realize their mind is being shared with a more powerful being. For the most part, a pony's demon does not communicate with their host. When a pony requires guidance or is in great peril, it's not uncommon for the demon within to offer it's assistance temporarily.

This is the way it has been in Equestria for thousands of years, and that was the way it was to be for another millennia if one of the demons didn't lose it's patience. A year ago, that creature assaulted it's host mercilessly until it gained control over the poor unicorn's body. The demon than proceeded to free the rest of it's kind. Within three months, demons roamed freely across the land while everypony survived in the centre of Equestria, waiting for the chance to free their land.

This RP is about ponies trying to survive in a hostile environment where everypony has the enemy within them, no exceptions. You're character can take up any role they want whether it be a scavenger, fighter, or anything else you can come up with as long as it flows nicely with the rest of the storyline. As you probably guessed, this is a grim dark RP and will definitely be placed inside of the Lunar Colosseum.

Please post below if you're interested in joining.

P.S We will be using this map for the layout of Equestria http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...on_2012-08.jpg

P.S.S A note to RP mods, do I need to make a Bio for the main villain? I would have done so by now but I don't think he'd be accepted for a number of reasons. I'm only using him for this RP too, so keep that in mind. However this goes, I'm sure I can make this work out ok

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      I think this idea sounds very interesting so far and I would eagerly join if it gets started up!

Spoiler: Who do you use?