FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
      Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      'we need to find princess luna. Obviously, the moon is rising here. But the sun still shines in canterlot. So, luna is ok for now, but what about when she gets to canterlot? The changelings will catch her just like celestia. We have to find her and warn her.' charmcaster said tapping the ground with one of her back hooves. 'but where and how do we find her? She could be already on her way to canterlot! Ponyfeathers! This is so frustrating!'

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "If there's one thing we need, it's an authority figure. Princess Luna would be a great help in taking back Canterlot." Firestrider said. He looked out the window at the moon. "Question is, how do we get her attention?"

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster taps her hoof on the ground and she looks out the window. 'maybe fireworks. Do you think you can make one to say luna?' charmcaster says looking at firestrider.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Thing about fireworks is that they are unpredictable. You can change the colours and how they burn, but that's about it." Firestrider said. "If only it were Nightmare Night..."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster thought a minute and looked at the moon 'what about a megaphone? '

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust came out with her leg bandaged and a frown on her face. "I...hate...hospitals." She mutters as she rejoins the two in the lobby. "So, what are we doing now? Making plans to take back Canterlot?"

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "No, trying to figure out how to warn Princess Luna." He began thinking about different ways they could warn her. They needed to get her attention, somehow. "Got any ideas, girls?"

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust shrugged. "I dunno, unless you can turn time forward and raise the moon, you're not gonna anywhere." She sat down and sighed lightly. "Guess all we can do is wait. Sleeping would make the time go by faster, heh, who knows? Maybe we'll see her in our dreams."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'wait, lightening dust may be on to something there.' charmcaster said standing up carefully. 'we could have ourselves put in a controlled dream state. Therapist ponies use dreams to try to help their patients all of the time. And we can use what we saw in canterlot to be a base.' charmcaster looked outside and then looked back at her new friends. 'we can start the dream in the middle of the changeling attack. Princess luna should already know what they are because, from what my granny told me, the last changeling attack was before luna was imprisoned a thousand years ago. While in the dream, we can call out for her. Mind, it is a long shot, but it is the best we have to warning her in time. While in the dream, you can get hurt, but it is only in your mind, not your body.'

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust rubbed her head feeling a bit puzzled. "Wait what? How do we warn her in our dreams? Is she telepathic or something? I was actually kind hoping to catch some Z's. And you want us to sleep in the middle of a Changeling attack? Are you nuts?!"

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast