FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
      I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lightning Duat grabbed hold of the next rocket, letting it take off and carry her up again as she guided it right into another group of Changelings and let it go. "Aw yeah! Take that you buggers!" She flew back down quickly preparing for another rocket assault. "Think this is the most fun I've had all day!" She laughed heartily.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster grins at firestrider. 'i have a nice sized bag of tea leaves and herbs in my saddle bag. It's the mixture for the tea in the canteen. I was planning on a week in canterlot, so my grandmother made sure i had plenty. I love my granny right now. Ok we're about to pass the guard post. If we can get past the tunnel, we'll be safe. The changelings will want to stay near their food source, if my granny was right about her stories.' charmcaster said rechecking the train gauges. Soon, the guard post comes into view and charmcaster looks back briefly to see everything is working out. 'it's funny, i go to canterlot looking for treasures and i get friends. If i can call you Guys my friends.' charmcaster says. A screeching fills the engine room as the furnace strains with the intense heat and a bolt flies loose towards firestrider. Charmcaster without thinking gets in the way and the bolt hits her shoulder. Biting back the pain, charmcaster gets back to the gauges as they pass the guard post and exit canterlot. 'i can tend to it later. Getting away is more important right now' charmcaster thinks to herself hoping firestrider didn't see what just happened. She wanted nothing to distract him or lightening dust. 'w-w-we just passed the guard post. We're almost free.' charmcaster yelled over the screeching furnace. (occ: the bolt thing could happen. Heat causes metal to expand and the built up pressure can shoot bolts. It's happened in the past with steam engines when they are pushed harder then engine should be pushed. Just putting this in oc so no one can say its no realistic)
      Last edited by eclipse; 12-23-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      "Heh, that's what I like to hear! Now for the big finale!" Lightning Dust flies up to the swarm of Changelings and stops a short ways. "Only got one more of these left in me." She said to herself as she created another tornado to suck up all the Changelings, zooming round and round as they once again were sucked up by the powerful wind current. She was sweating as she pushed herself to keep it up. "Come on, just a little...more." She squinted her eyes, dodging the oncoming Changelings that swirled around in the vortex. She dodged them again, avoiding some trying to hit her and bite her. One was actually able to sink their fangs into on of her legs, she winced then kicked it off, breaking off one of it's fangs that was stuck in her leg. "Damn...can't believe I let one of them get me..." She shot out of the tornado as it twisted away back towards Canterlot, Lightning headed back to the train herself, landing on the cart, standing tall as all were well. "Heh...see? N-Nothing to it!"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'nicely done lightening dust! We should clear the tunnel way before they can recover from that one.' charmcaster says as the furnace continues to screech. 'hopefully the train will make it. From the sound of the furnace, the engine isn't used to being used this roughly.' charmcaster checks the gauges then pulls the brake lightly slowing down for the tunnel coming into view. 'i know we need speed, but taking the tunnel too fast WILL kill us. And we didn't go through that mess to die in the tunnel.' charmcaster weaves a little part from the uneven footing near the controls and part from the bolt wound in her shoulder.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust chuckled a bit sheepishly. "Ah, nothing to it. But I for sure am too tired to do that again, but it got us clear and free. I was planning on lighting the whole cart up as a last resort, but that took care of them so it wasn't needed." She laid down on the cart, resting after her whole endeavor to get them out of the danger zone. She hid her bleeding leg out of sight, not wanting to show any weakness. She was too prideful to let it be shown. "So, how long is the travel, to where ever we're going?"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster smiles sheepishly and says 'if the train holds out, we'll be just outside of ponyville soon. Then, we need rest and to get help and a plan of how to fight back.' charmcaster goes back to the controls. 'thanks for your help. I'm sorry about before. I never really depended on anyone but myself before. In school, i was the snob, who thought she was better then everypony. Well, that was the rumors. I really wanted friends but my studies always came first. So, i always believed in fact not leaps of faith. I didn't mean to act stupid or snobby if i did.' charmcaster says as the train pulls father and farther from canterlot.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust looks back to make sure they're all clear as it is so, not paying much attention to what Charmcaster said. "Mhm, yeah, friends." She mutters then sighs of relief. "Glad we got out, I could have gotten away myself being as fast as I am. Though I'm not one to run away from danger."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'i figured as much from watching you fight today.' charmcaster said as she started to slow the train down with ponyville coming into sight. As, they pulled into ponyville, charmcaster finally shut the train down. 'we're here, everypony.' charmcaster said as she tried to get down from the engine room. The pain in her shoulder causing her to wince, she goes and sits on a bench nearby.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider shuffled out of the train and sighed. "That was a little easier than I thought." he said. "But I really think you too should get to the hospital before you think of doing anything else. You can't hide your injuries from me." He looked over at them, concern evident on his face. "Let's go, while you too are getting looked at, I'm going to warn everypony of what just happened."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster grinned at firestrider and and picked up her saddle bag. 'ok firestrider. Lightening dust, you coming? Besides, taking the fangs out of your leg will give us proof to the changelings in canterlot.' charmcaster said getting up and starting toward the hospital.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast