FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
      I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lightning flys down and pushes the cart to help it move faster. "That'll be a piece of cake. Lets get moving before we're spotted, I don't have much endurance left to fight off a huge swarm like I did again."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Lightning's right. Plus, she should save her energy for rocket guidence. I suppose if they're guarding the train, we'll need to fire off a rocket or two in order to get rid of them." Firestrider said. "The tough part is going to be getting the train running..." He finished, biting his lower lip.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked at them and smiled politely. 'i can handle that one. The train runs on the same technology as the ones in the canterlot museum, steam power. I used to play on the exhibits all the time when there wasn't any work to do. My grandmother told me how they worked and how they powered them. All we need is fire to light the fire, and wind to blow the flames to life. By working together, we can get the train running in no time.' charmcaster said happily. 'i guess being an egghead isn't so bad.'

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Well, that's good. I can get the fire going, but then I'll be needed in the back to get the fuses going." Firestrider said. "Good to know somepony knows about running this thing."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster blushes but it is lost in the black of her coat. Soon, they reach the train station. Coming up the sun-warmed stone steps of the station platform, charmcaster finds it is mercifully barren of the changelings and their green goop. 'I'll go and check the engine to make sure everything is in working order. Those things could have came, broke something, then left.' dashing inside, charmcaster starts to check everything to make sure the train is in working order.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      "I'll be the look out and cover you guys if any of them show up. Just please hurry, I don't want to be here any longer then I have to." She flies above scouting out the surrounding area, also keeping an eye on Charmcaster and Firestrider in case they got ambushed. Hope we get outta here without a hitch.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster pokes her head out after about thirty minutes and looks up at lightening dust. 'everything looks to be in order with the train. How is things looking up there?' charmcaster asked feeling a bit more confident knowing that they would soon be out of canterlot.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Everything is looking good with the rockets!" Firestrider called, hurrying through the cars up to the engine. He looked over at Charmcaster and nodded. "Once Lightning gives the all-clear, we're going to get going. We'll have to push the train to its limit in order to get any decent headway before the Changelings are all up on our flanks." He looked out the window, it didn't seem like any of the bugs had noticed the groups activities, but he waited for Lightning Dust's all-clear. 'Well, he thought, a grin coming to his face, 'so much for a normal fireworks show.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust surveyed the area in the air and on the ground below, then waved to the two. "All clear, lets get this show on the road. Er, tracks. Whatever, lets just go!" She starts diving down, looking back up to see a few scouts spot them at the train. "Crap." She banks back up and knock out the two scouts. "I think we're safe still, but we need to get going like, yesterday. Dunno if there are anymore around. Those were just scouts." She flew down to the ground and awaited further instructions.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster smiled and nodded as she went to the hitch were the other cars connected to the train. 'we need to unhook there other cars. They'll slow us down.' charmcaster looked at the hitch and focused. She never lifts something as heavy as the hitch with her magic before, but it was all about will. Her magic pooled around her horn and the hitch, as pale blue as her mane. For a few moments, she feared it wouldn't move, until the hitch released with a grinding moan. Feeling light-headed, charmcaster made her way to the furnace that had coal in it ready to go. 'praise all train engineers! There's coal already in the furnace. Let's light this candle and get out of here!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast