FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "I've been flying around all day for your information." Lightning said with a bit of anger in her tone. "I haven't seen you do anything to get rid of them." She said as she approached them and saw the cart. A smirk came across her face hearing the plan. "I like this guy's plan, it's exciting!" She looked at Strider, still with a smirk as she flared out her wings. "I'm up for ANY challenge, try me." She said with confidence in her tone, waiting for instructions.

(( Sorry, wrong account. I'm derpin ))
      Last edited by Spitfire; 12-21-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'well i did tell you i am not a fighter, pegasus. I am more of a thinker. Firestrider, like i said before, do you have a back up plan if that doesn't work?' charmcaster looking at the cart and thinking*how could this go wrong? The pegasus is full of herself and reckless. If one thing goes wrong, we will end up in big trouble* 'if the pegasus can pull it off, I'll be surprised. Your plan requires careful planning and consideration. Neither careful or consideration sound like anything the pegasus would be able to do. Let alone planning.' charmcaster looked back toward the castle to see a bright green light from the throne room windows. 'well, if we are going to try this, it has to be now. Because i think the changeling in charge just found out about the tornado.' charmcaster said pointing at the castle.

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning looked un-amused at Charmcaster. "I have a name you know, egghead! It's Lightning Dust, remember it. And I can get your job done easy, my style works for me. And if we run into anymore of those Changelings, I'll take em out no sweat!" She stood up and smacked her forelegs together to prove her point then looked to Strider. "So, what do we do uh...Firestrider, she called ya?"

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'Ok lightening dust, sorry.' charmcaster sits and thinks on the changelings. 'how do you guys think the changelings got in canterlot? To get past that barrier, i had to go through all of that security with royal guard. We already know that the changelings take the form of ponies to feed on the love for that pony. Lightening dust, do you know how their leader posed as? Whe need all the information gathered up.' charmcaster says going through her saddle bags for her notebook. 'that way we have the information at hoof to figure out how to use their power against them.'

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust scratched her mane, trying to recall the events that took place. "Well, the royal gurad captain, Shining Armor was the one that made the barrier up around Canterlot." She looks up to the clear view of the sky. "And due to his capture, the violet bubble is gone. And I doubt he has any strength left in him using all that magic just for that. And....their leader is a queen of some kind I think. I'm not sure on her name, but she was disguised as the bride apparently. All I know is Changelings can copy looks, but they can't mimic skills, even when they changed into me, they weren't anywhere CLOSE to being as fast as me. So there's one flaw about them."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'hmm....interesting.' charmcaster says as she uses her magic write in her notebook. 'then, most likely we can assume that shining armor was under the queen's control and she made him remove the barrier. But now we have the question of where is princess luna? Surely, by now she would have realised that it is time to raise the moon. Given that bit of information, the changeling queen must have done something to her as well. So, we cannot just take their queen out. Not if luna is missing too. That leaves to wonder, how do we fight back once we get out?' charmcaster says finishing up her writings on what information the group has so far.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "It seems," Firestrider said, smirking, "That you guys have never seen one of my shows. These aren't your run-of-the-mill fireworks." He walked up to his cart and tapped his hoof against the side. "If one of these guys hit one of those bugs, they're not going to continue following, if you catch my drift." He said, winking. Firestrider straightened his newsboy cap and began looking over his stock. "Okay, we got a lot of good stuff here. He looked over to Lightning Dust and grinned, "Lightning Dust, what I'm having you do might be a little dangerous, but these aren't exactly accurate...unless we had somepony stabilizing them. He looked over to Charmcaster and put on a reassuring smile. I know it sounds crazy," he said, "but right now it's all we got. Trust me on this one, alright?

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust smirked with confidence. "I like the sounds of this, they won't know what hit em!" She jumped up on the cart, grabbing a couple fireworks. "Just try and stop me."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Settle down, Lightning. We have to load the cart onto the train first." Firestrider said. "All you'll have to do is grab a rocket once it is lit, then guide it to a bug, or better yet, a whole group of them." Firestrider began pulling the cart toward the train. "Come on, team, let's go!" Firestrider said enthusiastically. 'Well...I hope this plan goes well...I don't have any backups.' he thought.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'ok firestrider, but what do we do if those things are guarding the train?' charmcaster said following lightening and firestrider. She was still unsure if the plan would work, but she trusted firestrider even though lightening's recklessness made her uneasy.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast