FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
      Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Firestrider looked behind him and saw a midnight black pony he almost mistook for one of the bugs. "Who are you?" he asked before shaking his head. "Ah, no time for introductions. Come on, we need to get to my fireworks cart! It's this way!" He took off, galloping down one of the Canterlot streets, hoping that Inky and the new pony would be able to keep up. He looked up and saw a bright blue pegasus with a couple of the bugs on her tail. "Having fun up there?" he called.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'so, my name is charmcaster. Any idea what those things are?' charmcaster huffed out as she galloped to keep up with the stallion and his friend. 'i worked in the canterlot museum when i was younger, i never came across anything like them in my studies, but my grandmother, relic dancer told stories about something like them.'

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust looks down at the stallion calling out to her. "Yeah, tons!" She responds as she races ahead making sure the Changelings are following as fast as they could go. "Alright, time to lose these buggers." She banks around and starts flying in a circle, forming a twister as all the speeding Changelings get sucked into it, going to fast to slow down. Lightning Dust dodges the swarm that becomes the tornado, some taking swipes at her as she passes them. "Can't...hold it! Yaaaah!" She get flung out of the tornado as it carries the pests away, correcting herself as she hovers and watches the tornado take them away, panting slightly from her exhausting aerodynamics."That got rid of them, for now anyways." She dives down and lands on the ground to rest, looking around for the other ponies she saw finding them not to far from her and heading in her direction. "So...I guess I'm not the only one...trying to get away from these things." She says to herself as she sits there to rest a bit.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looks at the pegasus with her head tilted to one side. 'a little excessive, don't you think? Not meaning any disrespect, I'm gratefull those creatures are gone, but you could have easily took us with them. Please warn us next time.' charmcaster said digging one of her hooves in the ground thinking on her grandmother's stories. 'tell me, did those things change form? I mean, you fought a bunch of them and i thought you might know some info that we might need to know. I hate not knowing what is happening. It makes me nervous.' charmcaster said to the pegasus hoping she wasn't right in her theory.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lighting Dust just rolled her eyes. "Hey, you're still here aren't ya? Then there's nothing to worry about." She catches her breath then raises a brow at Charcaster's question. "And you mean to tell me that you don't know what a Changeling is?" She chuckles and looks down, shaking her head. "They are shape shifting creatures that apparently feed off love. Though they can only take shape of other ponies it seems. Weirded me out for a moment there facing myself."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'well, i haven't seen anything like them. There's no record of them that i knew of other then old pony tales told to scare young foals into behaving. And i would know, i worked in the museum here in canterlot during the summer before my grandmother retired from being the curator. What you have told us only confirms my grandmother's stories. The changelings do feed on love. They go by other names such as basillisk for they changed so. There are no accurate writings about them.' charmcaster straightens up and continues. 'that being the case, we will need to find a discreet way to firestrider's fireworks cart. Fortunate for us, canterlot has series of old tunnels underneath it to use. My grandmother said the eohippus, an ancient race used them to stay safe from predators. We could use them to either get to the cart or to get out of the city. We should vote on it. I say take the tunnels to exit the city. What do you vote?' charmcaster asks the pegasus.
      Last edited by eclipse; 12-20-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust frowned a bit. "I'm not one for running away, we need to show these things who's boss!" She stands up and puffs out her chest with confidence. "I'm not letting these Changelings get the best of me!" She was tired but willing to go further, she didn't want to run like a coward.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'no one said we were running away. Right now the priority is making a tactical retreat so we can figure out how to strike back. Don't you find it strange that princess luna hasn't shown up yet? The sun hasn't set either. So, that tells us that princess celestia is in trouble and princess luna has no clue. That means we are the only ponies that are free to fight back. If we fight without a plan, we'll end up captured.' charmcaster said as she sits down and looks up at the sky. 'you may be able to fight now, but not forever. Besides, you will need what strength you have to get us out of here if we don't take the tunnels. When those things come back, do you think you have what it takes to blow them away again, or do we need to find a pegasus that won't get winded after one tornado?' charmcaster said hoping her tactic will work and the pegasus would agree to escape the city. 'besides, i'm no fighter. I'm a book worm. And unless we're fighting age in relics, my magic is useless. Even the wonderbolts would do a retreat and strike back stronger.'

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Alright, now let us see..." Firestrider said. "I came running down that alley way, I turned left into there, so if we turn right at the end of it...my cart should be right there... Firestrider began weaving in and out of the ragtag group he had picked up. "If we can grab that, we'll still be right with in a stone's throw of the train." He ran up to the head of the group and turned, smiling wide. "We can then use the train to give us a speedy escape while using the fireworks to cover us from any pursuers!" He looked over to the blue pegasus. "Are you up for a challenge?" He asked.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      'oh! Looks like fireworks. Are you sure about this? Sure she got rid of some of the changelings, but what if the fireworks lead the others in the castle to us?' charmcaster said chasing after the stallion. She wasn't used to being so rash. She hoped the stallion's plan would work. 'do you have a back up plan?' charmcaster asked starting to worry.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast