FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
      Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Queen Chrysalis pleasingly sat in the now changelingified throne room which used to be Celestia's own vibrant room. She had done it. Step 1 is complete: Take over Canterlot. Her changelings roamed Canterlot and are feeding to their hearts content. It's true that the ponies in Canterlot had plenty of love for Chrysalis' minions to feed off of, but it wouldn't last long enough and then there would be nothing left to feed on. The next step of her plan had to be put into action quickly: Take over the rest of Equestria. The love that the population fed on have made them stronger than before, making invasions easier than before.

"Lieutenant!" she yelled pointing a holey hoof at one of the guards at her side. "Bring me the map of Equestria."

The changeling hissed and proceeded buzzed out of the room.

"It's time to plan out our next attack." she giggled. At the end of her sentence, the lieutenant changeling entered the throne room again and following him were two underlings carrying a large roll of paper on their back. They tiredly set it down and unrolled it unvealing a map of Equestria. "Good. Now begone!" the queen slammed a hoof on the throne's armrest and then two minions scurried off. Chrysalis lifted herself up off the throne and walked down the stairs to meet the lieutenant changeling at the map.

"Alright lieutenant, what is the closest town or village that we can infiltrate next?" she eyed the spot where Canterlot was on the map and its surroundings. The changeling was silent for a moment, observing it until he answered in a raspy voice. "Ponyville my queen."

"Ponyville?" the monarch lowered her head to examine the little spot on the map labeled "Hmm, when our food supply is running low, we can invade Ponyville, overtake them and bring them back here to resupply via the train." she squinted at the map while factoring out plans that could and couldn't work. "Hmm, I'd like to know more about this Ponyville. Lieutenant, gather up a group of changelings. We're going to see what we can find out there."

Queen Chrysalis lead a miniature army of about 15 changelings over the mountain side, not including the 2 lieutenants. She followed the train tracks towards Ponyville for she did not want to make her small group noticable flying over the mountainside. She turned around to one of the lieutenants following her while continuing to hover along the tracks."How much longer until we reach the station?" she whispered. The minion took out a smaller map, unraveled it and examined it. I-I think it should be coming up soon my queen."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes, being dissatisfied with the answer. It was hopeless asking them for directions, so she simply turned around facing forward and proceeded to hover on. Eventually the train station came into sight. She abruptly stopped the parade of changelings holding up a single hoof to stop them. "It seems we've finally reached Ponyville. From here, we'll take to the skies high above and see what we can learn from this place so that we have enough knowledge for planning." The changelings behind her licked their lips and some even began to drool. "You're time will come when you may feed off of them, but you must restrain yourselves...for now"

The Queen looked to see if anypony was around. Luckily there were hardly any, so she shot up high into the sky and waited for the rest of the group to catch up to her. "We'll use the clouds to cover ourselves from the ponies below." She commanded them.

Chrysalis swooped from cloud to cloud, hoping that the rest of her minions were attempting to be as stealthy as possible. Every now and then she would look over a cloud to examine the ground and would usually follow up with, "Ahh interesting," or "That could work...possibly."

She swooped to a cloud over Sugarcube corner and noticed that the changelings were getting all jittery and restless. The Queen looked to see what the fuss was all about, only to see them looking down on the candy building. She peeked her head over the cloud and then back at them.

We recognize the taste of emotions down there." One of the lieutenants spoke up finally. "The tasty ones got away from us in Canterlot. May we go down there and finish what we've started my queen?"

"No," she wore a sour look on her face, but it found a way to turn into a sly grin. "No, we'll pay them a visit. Follow me."

Chrysalis hovered slowly to the ground and landed softly, while on the other hand, her minions landed around her a little harder than she had. The ponies in the surrounding area looked in horror at the odd gang that appeared out of nowhere and sought immediate cover in a nearby building.

"You three," Chrys pointed to three underlings. "Go up to the roof and start stomping around. Let's see if we can get their attention." They nodded their heads, fluttered to the roof of the candy building and began stomping on the sweet roof.

"Anytime now, they'll be out."
      Want to ask a changeling something?Ask Chrysalis here!
      Check out Radio is Magic Entertainment here!
      Spoiler: In the mood for a dance party? 

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust finished the last bite of what she could fit in her, licking her lips to clean off any crumbs then leaning back with a satisfied sigh. "Ah, that hit the spot! *burp* Heh, scuse me." As she was just relaxing she hears something up on the roof and raises a brow at what's happening. "What the hay? An earthquake?" She gets up and flies outside and looks about, but doesn't see anything around. She hovers out a ways then turns around and looks at the building, her eyes trailing up to the roof where she spots trouble. "Hey! Stop that and get out of here, you're not welcome here! If not, we could always do this the hard way, I'm refueled and ready to kick more Changeling butt if necessary!" She yelled with an annoyed look at the Changelings.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider burst out of the building and glared up at the changelings. "YOU." he said, rage evident in his voice, "What are you doing here?" He lit a small flame at the tip of his horn, ready to fight. He brought his glance down to the larger changeling in front of him. "Who are you?" he asked.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      Chrysalis giggled, "Get down." she ordered in a calm manner. The changelings obeyed and flew down to join the rest of the group. "Are there any familiar tastes?" she asked her swarm, keeping a careful eye on the ponies that appeared before her. Some hissed in affirmation. "I see." The queen stepped forward in front of the whole swarm making herself even more distinguishable than the rest. "Calm yourselves ponies," she said with disgust "We're not here to start any fights...yet. As some of you know, we have already taken over all of Canterlot and now a few of you have escaped our clutches."

The Queen began walking back and forth in front of her minions, still watching the ponies carefully. As for who I am, I'm Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings. Don't worry about your lives today, I assure that you'll get away with yourselves without a scratch or so I hope. It all comes down to how you act. We're here to observe this Ponyville place because it is our next target of invasion." She gestured the swarm behind her with a hoof and the rest of the group hissed triumphantly, And since you've escaped Canterlot, you know how we were. The only good logic for anypony that escapes is to regroup and form some kind of resistance. Right now, my changelings are still feeding on the love in Canterlot and grow stronger each second. This place looks too easy to invade which is why I came here to talk to you." The queen giggled. "Don't even try to deny that you aren't forming a rebellion against us. We are stronger than we were before now that we have taken over Canterlot and it would be such a shame to test our new strength on a town that could barely defend itself. This is where you come in. You will try to assemble your little resistance and make yourselves strong so that when we come to invade Ponyville, it would actually be a sort of a challenge and you would make perfect test subjects to try our new strength on." Chrysalis stopped her pacing and joined the swarm, placing herself in the middle of her ranks. "What do you say?" she half closed her eyes and wore an evil grin.
      Last edited by Chrysalis; 03-16-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust laughed then raised a brow, talking in a mocking manner. "You? Stronger? HA! You'll make us die of laughter before you invade anything! I took out big groups of you guys no problem!" She smirked and braced a foreleg against the other in a slight flexing manner. "You chumps don't scare me, and you don't stand a chance! I could take ya all on with one wing behind my back!"

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider stepped forward. "There is someone in Canterlot I need to save. So I will not lose to you or your kind here. We'll keep you in Canterlot, then we'll drive you out." Firestrider, feeling rather brave, walked straight up to Chrysalis and looked into her green eyes. "I swear to you here and now, I will either defeat you, or die trying." He said, stamping the ground with his hoof for emphasis.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Queen of the Changelings
      Busy Siggy Making.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      Chrysalis raised an eyebrow at the threats she received from the two ponies. She looked about her group and saw that they were growing tiresome of the behavior towards the queen. Chrysalis sighed, "So you want to 'play' with me? None of you aren't even worth my time to face. There's no worth in wiping you out as you are now, but..." The changelings grew restless and they knew what was coming next. "I'm sure you can spend some time with my minions." She sneered and her horn began to glow a bright neon green. "You may try to come after us at Canterlot or wait enough for us to come to you. It makes no difference to me. The Queen glared at the ground and formed a ring of green fire around her. Soon she began to sink into the ground. "Have fun with this wave of changelings, though I'm sure they'll be 'easy' like you say. They haven't fed too much on love, but they're still somewhat stronger than the ones you faced in Canterlot." By now her neck stuck out of the ground and she was still sinking. "One more thing, try not to make too much of a mess. I'll be sure to see you two soon and make sure you're little rebellion be crushed." She was gone, the ring of fire had disappeared, leaving her minions and the two ponies to sort out what needs to be done. The changelings growled and hissed for them to make the first move.

((Alright guys, as far as Chrysalis is involved. I don't think she'll be making another cameo in this thread. Maybe later on when the story has dramatically progressed, so don't plan on an epic battle with Chrysie. (I'll see what happens and what I can do with the mods.) As for the group of changelings I left behind, you can control their actions for your little scene I guess. Also, sorry for such a short appearance. I would've loved to stay longer but I had to make a small, minor appearance and then leave. Good luck for the rest of this RP and I hope I see you soon. ))

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust waved mockingly at Chrysalis with a smug grin. "Don't let the fire burn your butt on the way out." She turns her attention to the left behind Changelings and grins deviously. "Ready to kick some bug butt Strider? I've been itching to get a little payback for that bite." She gets a strange look in her eyes, like she wants to kill.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      ((No problem Chrysalis, thanks for the cameo Hope you can return later))

Firestrider reeled back as a changeling charged toward him. He raised his hooves and brought them down on the changeling's head. Another one came towards him from the side and scratched his cheek. Firestrider swiped at the changeling with his still lit horn, injuring his attacker. Bucking another one, he turned to Lightning Dust, "Lightning!" he called, "Think you can take care of a small group of them?"
      Thanks Chrysalis thanked for this post

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust smacked one that charged her and sent it flying over the roof of the building, she looked down at her companion Firestrider and gave a smug smirk. "You're asking me that? Of course I can! I'm not a chump like these things, I'm ready to take em all on!" She flew up over a Changeling trying to tackle her and smacked it down into the ground, then flew directly into one and tackled it, flying off a little ways away from Strider with a few following to try and subdue Lightning with numbers.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast