FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
      Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Firestrider noticed the injured pony sit down. He didn't know how he knew, but he bet that the changelings were behind the bandaged wing. But just to confirm, he walked up to the stallion and asked, "Hey, what happened to your wing? Are you going to be alright?"

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      This was the first form of sympathy than anypony had showed him in a long time, even if he did have no clue who the other pony was. "Changelings." He said quickly, though he may not have gotten into the fight that he did if he wasn't such an inept flyer. "Should be fine, just a wing. Probably be healed soon anyway." He attempted to keep a harsh exterior, trying to make his voice sound as cold as possible, though he wasn't sure how well he had managed to pull it off.
      This is the best signature ever.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "You got attacked by the Changelings too?" Firestrider asked. "We just had to escape Canterlot using the train and a bunch of fireworks." Firestrider smiled, ignoring the harsh exterior of the other pony. "I'm Firestrider. You are?"

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing removed his hat and looked up at the dull yellow pony. "Names Blackwing" He said, extending his hoof at the other pony, "Glad you guys made it out of there, I herd it was a hellhole. As far as the train and fireworks go... I dont think I want to know." He said with a slight smile.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Yeah it was a pretty crazy plan, but it worked." Firestrider said, extending his hoof. "But to say Canterlot was a hellhole is an understatement. It was a nightmare.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Kinda seems like the whole world has become a nightmare." He said gruffly, the smile dropping off of his face. "Be careful who you trust, you can never bloody tell who's a changeling and who isn't. Its a good thing you've found the ponies you have, I wouldn't be too quick to accept new people."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "So far I haven't found out people I knew were changelings, so I think I'm good for the time being." Firestrider said.

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust was bust scarfing down food as she ordered a bit extra for herself. Having burnt off quite a bit of energy during the great escape, she was running pretty close to empty so what better way to get back some energy then carb loading? "So good...omnom...feeling better...by the mouthful...nomnom..." She was downing pies and cookies, cupcakes and muffins like the wind.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider looked over at Lightning Dust and arched an eyebrow. "Well, somepony's hungry." he said, laughing.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing looked questioningly at the pony scarfing down an array of foods. He laughed sheepishly, not sure of what to make of the sight before him. "Lets hope we can keep eating like that." He said, trying to keep a lighthearted sense in his voice, trying not to dim the mood that they had manged to maintain.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast