FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
      Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked at the pegasus that nearly crash landed into them and hoped they are ok.

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Frostbite heard commotion from a back alley he was wondering through "what the hay was that?" he thought to himself. He went rushing to where he heard voices and rounded the corner to see four other ponies. A smile lit up on his face it was the first ponies he's run into since the changling attacks begun. And then he noticed his brother firestrider in the group. "Brother!" he yelled as he came up to the group. "Oh my apologies everypony, my name is Frostbite, i'm glad i found some other ponies here that are not changelings." He said.

Just one more Mint-al ...

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Sketchi tilts her head and looks at everypony with her crossed eyes. Oh, um yes. The name is Sketchi. What are your names?" Sketchi then turns to Frostbite. "Oh! Um, hello there Frostbite." Sketchi then flies up into the air and looks out for the Black Bug Ponies she saw earlier and remembers Frostbite recalling the things she saw as "Changelings.""Um, what are ... you know, Changelings?"
      Last edited by The Fantastical Sketchi; 01-10-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Changelings are strange creatures that have taken over Canterlot." Firestrider said. "They somehow infiltrated the barrier set up by the Royal Guard, and crashed the wedding. Charmcaster, Lightning Dust, and I barely escaped Canterlot. I don't know if anypony else did, though." He looked over at his brother and smiled, "For once in my life, I'm actually glad to see you, Frostbite."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      "It's a pleasure to meet you Sketchi" Frostbite said. Frostbite looked towards Firestrider and laughed. "Glad to hear it brother." He said. Frostbite glanced up towards the castle. "Do you think there's anything left of the royal guard?" He asked.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Unlikely, there were a ton of them in Canterlot. They must've outnumbered the guard five to one." Firestrider said. He had seen how the guards had been completely overwhelmed by the changelings. He doubted that there were any free ponies up in Canterlot. "Princess Luna wasn't caught in the invasion, but I don't know if her power will be enough to defeat the changelings."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      "Of course her power won't! Luna's as strong as Celestia more or less, and she was beaten by their queen! She doesn't have a chance!" Lightning Dust outburst amongst the group. "We need to get them out of Canterlot, only thing is, we don't know how since sneaking in isn't an option." Her stomach rumbled again as she loked down at it and back up with a light blush of embarrassment, chuckling sheepishly and rubbing the back of her head. "But can we eat now? I don't think I can wait anymore."

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      Frostbite chuckled. "I think thats a great idea Lightning Dust, we need our strength to combat these changelings." He looked around, "But does anypony know where we can get food?" He asked the group. Then his stomach rumbled quite loudly and he blushed. "Because i'm rather hungry myself, then maybe we can come up with a plan against these creatures."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider rolled his eyes. "Dude, we have been living here in Ponyville since we were born. How can you NOT know somewhere to eat?" Firestrider began walking toward town. "Follow me everypony." He said.

Just one more Mint-al ...

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      ((Lot of stuff happened while I was gone ... ))

Sketchi proceeds to follow the group but keeps a watch out for the Changelings. "I have something that can help ..." Sketchi then pulls out a pair of Binoculars. "These should help to keep a lookout for those Changelings."
      Last edited by The Fantastical Sketchi; 01-10-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast