FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
      I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lightning Dust shrugged. "That could be difficult as well, Changelings don't exactly stay in shape if you get what I mean. They don't stay morphed all the time. It would be about timing, which I might be able to do, I dunno if you guys could keep up with me." She pondered for a moment then got an idea. "Ok how about this, we each need to find just one and get it to turn into us. We knock it out then drag our copies along like we've been captured only it's the Changelings that are really captured."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked at her friends and thought about their suggestions. 'that won't work lightening. From what i saw watching you fight them, they turn back to normal if they are knocked out.'

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust rolled her eyes. "Well we can't risk getting captured, we wouldn't be able to get away if we did. Well maybe I could. But I don't know how we could get in without being spotted, maybe we could, but not for very long. Those things are EVERYWHERE!" Lightning sighed and paced around, anxious and frustrated as she tried to think of something else to do. She stopped after a moment and put her hooves on her head, gritting her teeth and growling low in frustration. "Grrrrr, this is so difficult! We should just go in there and kick their copy cat flanks!" She wasn't too much for thinking, more a mare of action.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "I honestly don't have an idea on how we can sneak in. Charging in is suicide...I don't know what to do." Firestrider said.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked down and thought about the situation. 'maybe a bad idea to charge in, but what if we drew them out? We could ambush them. The more we lure away and trap, the less that are in canterlot.' charmcaster Said getting up. She tested her front leg to see if the pain from her shoulder wound had subsided and smiles. 'but before we do anything, we need to eat. We can't fight on will alone.' then charmcaster thinks a minute. 'well, maybe lightening dust can.' and charmcaster giggles.

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust puffed her chest out, looking brave. "You're darn right I could!" She flinched as her stomach made a loud growling sound, she smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of her head with a slight blush, fleeing a little embarrassed. "But I guess I burned up all my gas, hehehe..."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider smiled, "Food sounds good." He got up and began to leave the hospital. The image of the filly flashed through his mind once more. 'I'll save you,' he thought to himself, 'one way or another.'

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Just one more Mint-al ...

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Sketchi flies forward and crashes into the small group of ponies and stands back up shakily, clearly worried "BLACK .BUG.PONY.THING!"" she yells but regains control again "Oh ... my, I hope I d-didn't scare you ... are you three ok?"Sketchi says, putting these strangers infront of herself "I-I'm Sketchi ..." Sketchi stutters and looks at the group with her crossed eyes.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust nodded in agreement with Firestrider. "Right! So let's go..." She stopped being cut off by the random mare who seemed to be in a panic. She blinked a few times, trying to register what the mare was going on about, tilting her head to one side feeling slightly confused. "Er, yeah we're fine. Why wouldn't we be, we're out of Canterlot so I'd say we're good."

(( I did it again, ah well. Not paying attention cuz tired ))
      Last edited by Spitfire; 01-08-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Wait...Sketchi, was it? I heard screaming about a 'black bug pony thing?' Was that you? What was that about?" Firestrider asked, concern evident on his face. If the changelings were suddenly spreading out of Canterlot, then things were about to get that much harder. 'I hope we can beat them.' Firestrider thought. 'Otherwise we might be seeing the end of Equestria as we know it.'

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast