FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
      I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Lightning Dust looked at the two and shrugged a bit, hopping off the couch. "Well I can understand she would be, but how can she help? The head of those Changelings beat Celestia. Luna more then likely wouldn't stand a chance."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Luna's freedom from the changelings is more about motivating everypony than it is having her defeat the queen. Hearts and minds win wars, and by having Princess Luna allied with resisting the changelings, everypony will be more willing to stand up to them. She'll help however she can, but this is more about liberating Canterlot and freeing Celestia. If we push them out from there, we may stand a fighting chance." Firestrider sighed. "It's going to be a tough job, but after the things I saw back in Canterlot...I know it HAS to be done." Firestrider wiped his lip. "There was a foal back in Canterlot...couldn't have been more than six years old. I watched as the changelings got her...she reached to me for help...but I ran. I was more concerned about myself than I was that little foal. I should be the one the changelings have...not her...not a kid..."

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm sure she's fine Strider, I don't know what they do to them, but I know they need to keep them alive for them to feed off of. So they're still alive, just captive more then anything. I'm not sure how one feeds on love. But trust me, we'll clear out those buggers in a flash." Lightning put a hoof on Firestrider's shoulder to reassure him as she was confident overall. "You'll see, just have faith. Though, I can't help but wonder what happened to the other princess and the royal guard captain. They were the prime targets in all this."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster smiled gently at firestrider. 'firestrider, she'll be fine. From what my granny said in her stories of changelings, they don't hurt those they take love from. It's like setting fire to your garden before they plants have finished growing food. They will harm those that get in their way or harm them to capture them, but after they take control, they use magic to keep them under control. So, the little foal will be fine. Here firestrider....' charmcaster said putting a gauze from her bag up to his lip gently.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider let Charmcaster put the gauze on his lip, but continued staring out the window. "Even so...a kid shouldn't have to experience a nightmare like this. She's probably so scared right now...wondering what's going to happen. All because I could take five seconds to pull her out." Firestrider sighed, he wasn't going to give up until he saw that foal safe. Once she was safe, the first thing he was going to say to her was an apology for running.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust sighed. "Look Stirder, I know we ran off and I don't like it much either. But it was best we live to fight another day sometimes, much as I'd have rather stayed and fought. We're the only ones that can save Canterlot and more likely, Equestria." She sighed again, feeling the burden was heavy for just the three of them to handle alone. "This is, big. And I mean, BIG. There's only 3 of us and Luna to give us some support. First thing we should do is try and see if we can rally some troops to help! Question is, most everypony was at the wedding, so chances are we might be the only ones to get the job done, but I'm up for the challenge, no matter the difficulty, I wanna know if you both are as well?" She gave a serious look to both of them, she had no fear about the situation at hoof as she was confident they could pull it off.

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider closed his eyes for a second, and when he opened them, all doubt was cleared from his eyes, replaced by a fierce look as he gazed in the direction of Canterlot. "I'm going to take these bugs down." he said, "I won't let them have their victory easily."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster took the gauze away satisfied the bleeding had stopped and looks at her friends thoughtfully. 'what we need is information.' charmcaster says as she looks down. 'knowing your enemy is part of the fight. So, what do we know so far? They need their captives for their love. Love gives them power. Do they keep a close eye on their captives or do they lock them up? If we can take away most of their food source, we take away most of their power. Can the changelings be deceived into believing we are three of their own pretending to be ponies to trick the captives into giving out more love?'

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lightning Dust chuckled. "Good, now that's the spirit I wanna see!" She shrugged to Charmcaster's question. "I'm not sure it works that easily, they mostly stay unchanged. They only shapeshift when facing an opponent, it's a confusion tactic. I'm not sure how exactly we can infiltrate without causing commotion."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "What if we got caught on purpose and then used the confusion of them copying us in order to confuse them?" Firestider suggested. It was a long shot, but it was the only suggestion he had.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast