FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
      Cutie Mark Creator
      Out of marshmallows and out of
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsWhite Knight
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

The Resistance: Rise of the Changelings

The Resistance: Rise of the Changelings

Twilight freed Cadance from the sticky green bonds, “quick! Go to him while you still have the chance!” She glanced at her brother, then looked urgently at Cadance, who ran over, embracing her statuesque like Stallion. The one whom she'd loved for so long, and who was seemingly lost... She gathered up the last of her energy for a single spell. The single heart popped into existence, floating and touching right between Shining Armour's eyes, he woke as if in a daze.

He looked at Cadance, clearly confused, “uhn.. wha... Where... Is this, is the wedding over?” He looked at his bride... her coat was dirty and tattered... what was going on?

The Changeling Queen turned with a grin, “it's all over!”

Twilight called out to her brother, in desperation, “your spell! Perform your spell!

Queen Chrysalis laughed, “what good would that do? My changelings already roam free!”

Shining Armours eyes widened, “No!” He concentreated, a faint glow at the tip of his horn was all he could produce, his magic drained. He released a breath, exhausted, “my power is useless now. I don't have the strength to repel them...

Cadance embraced him, “my love will give you strength!”

The Queens eyes narrowed, and she stomped her hoof, a blast of energy slamming into the pink alicorn, sending her flying into a stone wall, “no! It will give me strength!”

Twilight ran over to Cadance, fear growing in her heart as she looked at the limp form... “Cadance? Cadance?”

The pony opened her eyes, “Twilight? Twilight... Get out of here, you're still strong enough, go!”

Twilight backed up a step, tears in her eyes, “but-”

“Go!”

She turned to run, suddenly faced with the Changeling Queen, glaring down at her, “and where do you think you're going?” She stomped a hoof, “changelings! Secure the Princesses, and my Shining Armour! Make sure no pony can escape!”

“No! Let go of her!” Shining fought against the Changelings holding him in place, struggling to escape.

The Queen glared at him, “quiet! This is my victory! Your love will feed me for a long time... None will escape!”

.~.~.~.~.~

It is a dark day in Equestria. The Changeling Queen has defeated the princesses, has defeated the Elements of Harmony. Hope never dies though, and we are those few who dare to hope, those few who remain steadfast and refuse to accept what is blatantly wrong. The changelings may feed off love, but we are the few who dare to hope, the few who will fight, and escape, to form the resistance.

Welcome to The Resistance: Rise of the Changelings

The general goal of this is to escape from the changelings, and as it says, form a resistance against them.

Note: my idea for this RP came about from listening to these two songs, they are not necessary for gameplay, but i thought i would share.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISwaMSMUPDo
      And
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkETIMfYUg
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Inky started as she heard a crash, just outside. She trotted over to her window, looking outside to see nothing but broken glass littering the street. She frowned, feeling slightly disturbed, "that's funny... There's nothing to steal out here..." She muttered, using magic to push the window open, and looking out. She looked down, then up and around. She blinked, frowning, and turning her head to the left again, to be faced with a black creature with blue green eyes. She started, nearly falling out the window.
      She scrambled backwards into her apartment, looking at the black creature... It looked almost like... a pony. It's wings buzzed, as it entered the apartment and started flying towards her. Inky's eyes grew wide... Whatever this thing was, she didn't want it anywhere near her! She spun around and kicked it, then ran towards the door, taking a second to grab her saddle bag with magic before she ran down the stairs and out of the apartment building. She skidded to a stop, halfway down the street to see it crowded with ponies and these... creatures, everywhere. Inky panicked, whipping her head left and right, then jumped into some bushes next to a store. She crouched down, trying to remain hidden as she looked out at the chaos. "What do I do?" She whispered, fear setting in, "what do I do?"

Coco Pommel is best Pony.

#CARE Celestia Actually Ruined Everything

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider threw down a smoke bomb to confuse the "bugs" and galloped down the street. 'What in the world is going on?' Firestrider thought. 'I thought that the Royal Guard had raised the security around Canterlot. I guess my fireworks show for the wedding is canceled...' He continued running until he came across some bushes. Deciding to hide inside them, he jumped in. He scratched his cheek on a sharp twig as he landed, but otherwise he was okay. Firestrider let out a sigh and said, "Made it..." He looked over and notice another pony in the bushes. 'She looks scared... he thought. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked.

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Cutie Mark Creator
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Bits
      Inky nearly jumped out of the bushes, starting at the sudden appearance of the other pony. She stared at the colt for a few moments, catching her breath, and regaining some confidence in the presence of another pony. "I have no idea what's going on... I was just attacked by one of those... Well, whatever they are. I'm really not sure." Inky peered out of the bush for a second, then looked back at the colt, somewhat distracted. She shifted her weight and opened her saddlebag, looking through it. "I knew I should have replaced my materials yesterday," she muttered. "My pens are all almost out of ink and now this is all going on. What a mess." She looked up at him, taking in his appearance for a few seconds and stopping herself from staring at his fiery red mane. She gave a small smile, "My name is Inky Doo. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Firestrider smiled, "My name is Firestrider. Nice to meet you, too. He peered out the bushes and watched as one of the "bugs" encased a couple of guards in a sickly green web-like substance. The guards struggled, but were unable to escape their bonds. Firestrider bit his lip. "Well, I think that it is safe to say that Canterlot is being invaded, Inky. Whatever these things are, they aren't friendly. We need to get out of the city before something happens to us." Firestrider looked over to Inky and said, "If we can get to my fireworks cart, we may be able to use them to cover our escape. What do you think?"

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits

gasp

'Psssst! Psssst!' Charmcaster whispered out hoping the two ponies would hear her. She would have been louder but she was afraid the creatures would hear her. If the ponies didn't hear her, She resolved to try to get to them without being spotted. She had travelled to canterlot to procure a few new pieces to gift to the curator in the ponyville museum when she was forced to take cover from the creatures. She had an inkling what the creatures were but was unsure.

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      "Guess the wedding is cut short." Lightning Dust raced about Canterlot with a large group of Changelings in pursuit of her, she looked back at them with a smirk. "Catch me if you can slowpokes!" She flapped her wings and zoomed off, leading the group through tough and tight turns, making some of the crash and thin out the group more and more. She changed her course heading up then dove down instantly with her signature dive move, her hindlegs out first as she squeezed through a tight spot, the Changelings piling up like a clog, not able to make it through. "Heh, that'll show em not to mess with me." She looked back then ahead and came to a stop as she saw clones of herself in front of her, she hovered there scratching her head in confusion at what she was seeing. "Wha? How are those....me? I'm me, what's going on?" She was suddenly restrained from behind with to of her copies holding her in place. "Hey! Get off of me!" She struggled and broke free from one and hit it away, though they then all started to pile on top of her to weigh her down as a huge cluster of Lightning Dusts, started to form on the original. "Oh no you don't!" She started fighting for some space then spun in place really fast as the group started to expand and the impostors went flying out in all directions. She dusted her hooves off. "Can copy my looks, but you can't copy my moves." She found she had attracted a lot of attention as more regrouped around her, she looked surprised then smirked confidently. "Let's do this!" She flew out to one part and working her way through them, knocking out as many as she could.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looked up to see what appeared to be a bolt of lightening in the clear sky and soon realised it was a pegasus flying at top speed. Then, a sound behind her caused charmcaster to lower her gaze to see one of those things heading straight for her! Forgetting the ponies that she tried to talk to, charmcaster lit out down the alley away from the creature. Because of the noise from her hooves, the creature and a few of his friends started to chase charmcaster trapping her in a dead end. 'oh dear. Umm can't we talk about this fellas?

Cutie Mark Creator
      hope.

Down

Bits
      Bits
      Inky nodded at Firestrider, pushing her blue mane out of her face. "It sounds like it might work, but we would have to set off a lot of fireworks at once." She peered out of the bush again, blinking as she saw a Pegasus zooming through the sky and taking out several of the creatures, "it looks like they're already pretty distracted! This is probably our best chance, you lead the way!" She quickly pulled her head back into the bush, and pulled the strap on her saddlebag tight, getting ready to run.

Emotionless

Bits
      Bits
      Charmcaster looks at the creatures as they stepped closer. Then, as if called away, the creatures rush off to join their friends that are fighting the pegasus. Charmcaster sighs 'that was close, but now to get out of here. There has to be some way.....maybe if i......no, that won't work.' charmcaster says to herself as she gallops away from the alley. As charmcaster makes a turn, she finds herself nearing two ponies hiding behind a bush, and she starts skidding as she tried to stop. Charmcaster tries to get stopped and ends up stopping right behind the two ponies. 'umm hi' she whispers

I'll show you what I can do!

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Lighting Dust zoomed about the gathering of Changelings, knocking them out like flys, dodging any of their attempts as she was too agile for them to catch. "Come on, how many of you are there?" She sees more joining the fray as she grit her teeth a bit not liking the odds. "Geez, it's like I take 10 out and 20 more show up. I can't keep this up forever, or can I?" She thinks as she flies along, being tailed by the Changelings not far behind her. "They can't catch me as I'm too fast for em, but running away isn't my style." She loops around and dives straight through the crowd following her, dispersing a small amount of them as she plummets through them. "Yeah! That's the ticket!" She corrects her flight pattern and leads the group around while she thinks of something to do to get them off her tail as her endurance lasts long, but not forever and it was starting to wear her down, but she kept pushing her limit as she wasn't going to become one of their captives.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast