Alright gang, I really appreciate all of the hard work you've been doing as of late. It's crazy how much Radio is Magic has grown since we first started putting things together back in June. Just looking at the jump from doing about five shows a week to around fifteen is CRAZY. Needless to say, I need more people helping me produce this. That being said, I am looking for nominations for the position. I have a few in mind, but I want to hear your thoughts as well.

Just to clarify, what a producer does is help oversee a production, which is what I have been doing all this time. In particular I need people to help answer questions and such when I am not around. Like organizing/approving new shows, bringing in new people to staff, and essentially making sure everything is running ship shape. Long story short, those with this position are people I'm going to trust to help overseeing Radio is Magic into becoming the awesome station that I now it is.

That being said, are there any nominations?

On a side note, we are still waiting on bios for the website. Please get those to me or [MENTION=119]Thessair[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12]Stix[/MENTION] ASAP.

Speaking of those bios, if you didn't send in a photo. We instead want you to give us an OC instead. (It can be drawn or from a pony creator. Just get creative!)