FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Fundraising Ideas for the RiM Stream!

Hello Everypony! This is Chickadee, co-host of the radio show Da Magicks! and abruptly and awesomely also in charge of the fundraising project to help Radio is Magic get its own, high quality stream! While fundraising won't officially start until the completion of the RiM website, I thought it best we start discussing ideas on what you all might like to see, how you might like to best donate, and what sort of fundraising events you would be interested in in general! While they're still in my mind, here are some starting ideas for fundraising for RiM:

1. The RiM Opera: A show that features the hosts (of the listener's choice) taking turns singing ALL - ALL the songs from MLP FiM!

2. Requestria on Derpy: A show that features at least ten hosts (yes, as many as possible) open for ANY and EVERY request of the listeners to do voices, sing songs, answer questions, read fanfiction, etc.

3. Win a Skype Date with your Favorite Host: Those who donate to the show will have their names put into a virtual jar. One name will be chosen at random at the end of the night, and that listener will have a Skype audio chat 'date' with the host or hostess of their choice, having any questions they wished answered and nearly any topic talked about! The winner will get the full attention of the host for half an hour to an hour.

4. Drawing Bonanza: Donors who give at least 5$ will have the option to request a single pony drawing of their choice from me (or another particular artist), sketched and outlined. 10$ or more will have this sketch colored.

5. Be Our Guest! : The show were we have many, many famous guests for the entertainment of our listeners! Guests could include Solrac, Mic the Miccrophone, The Living Tombstone, or whomever we could get to come!

That's all I have for now. Please, let me know what you think of these, and if you have any suggestions yourself, post them here! I would love your feedback and your ideas very much to help make this project a success!

EDIT: SOME MORE IDEAS!!

Radio Show Marathon: Where the hosts do crazy stuff, for your entertainment, for as long as possible...so long as the donations keep rolling in! Such things can include: Strange cooking stuffs, drink concoctions, video game trials, Santiago listening to Rainbow Factory, the creation of a Chickadee hand puppet on air, and MORE!
      Last edited by Chickadee; 08-22-2012 at 10:45 PM.
      Thanks Vegeta thanked for this post
      Likes ScreamingSidewalks liked this post

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits
      I could have a subscription sale during which a small percentage of profits goto RiM
      Thanks Chickadee, Santiago thanked for this post

Little Bird Brony

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
      I could have a subscription sale during which a small percentage of profits goto RiM

Oh my gosh-

Really?

That's-

I might weep with joy, Discord.

That is so, so big of you.

That...that is an awesome, awesome idea, if you want to do it.

Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh-

KICK TO THE FACE!
      Do ya love me?

Suggestive

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Funniest MemberWhite KnightAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Chickadee View Post

1. The RiM Opera: A show that features the hosts (of the listener's choice) taking turns singing ALL - ALL the songs from MLP FiM!

3. Win a Skype Date with your Favorite Host: Those who donate to the show will have their names put into a virtual jar. One name will be chosen at random at the end of the night, and that listener will have a Skype audio chat 'date' with the host or hostess of their choice, having any questions they wished answered and nearly any topic talked about! The winner will get the full attention of the host for half an hour to an hour.

#1, I love. Brilliant idea. #3.... A part of me worries about that one.... :veggie:

Disnerd at Heart
      Well, hello.

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by TheWrestlingBrony View Post
      #1, I love. Brilliant idea. #3.... A part of me worries about that one.... :veggie:
      Funnily enough, these are the two that popped out at me as well. The Skype date option actually sounds pretty awesome though, if people are interested enough. (Besides, chances are Chicky and I will be getting a lot of the attention... being female. )

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      i'm kinda worried about #3 if a really really shy guy/female wins then the half hour- an hour is pretty much wasted or maybe the person is not really interesting and it would show in the expressions making the winner feel bad.... just a couple of things i can think off that could form a problem with number 3
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits

Oh my gosh-

Really?

That's-

I might weep with joy, Discord.

That is so, so big of you.

That...that is an awesome, awesome idea, if you want to do it.

Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh-
      http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...0013#post10013
      Thanks Chickadee thanked for this post
      Likes Chickadee liked this post

Little Bird Brony

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      OmigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshOmigoshomigoshomigosho migoshOmigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshOmigoshomigoshom igoshomigoshOmigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh-

Little Bird Brony

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      More ideas have been thought of since I first posted this thread. As an addendum to the raffle, an auction could be held for the Skype 'date' with Sage and I, either with both of us, or each of us separately.

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      More ideas have been thought of since I first posted this thread. As an addendum to the raffle, an auction could be held for the Skype 'date' with Sage and I, either with both of us, or each of us separately.
      can't bid myself for that but i'm going to warn you not to be surprised if you get biddings of 200$ + xD i'm sure alot of people would be interested in that skype date
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast