FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Il tuo amore Cadenza
      <3

Restful

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsElement of Generosity
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Thank you all for the replies. Give us a few days to get things organized. We'll put together a game plan, set up a method for donation, and get back to you with how we're going to move forward on this. Keep the ideas coming though!
      Thanks Whirl Wind thanked for this post
      Likes Whirl Wind liked this post

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      I'd be more than happy to donate, which sadly is just about all I can do
      You're welcome to crash in our spare room Sonic, but I don't think that would do much good
      Thanks Whirl Wind, Chickadee thanked for this post
      Likes Whirl Wind, Chickadee liked this post

Disnerd at Heart
      Well, hello.

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      @Sonic Flare - We've been talking for a while about your predicament, and I've been slowly trying to get my roommate to warm up to the idea of having a friend stay here for a while, because he's fallen on a hard time. She's starting to open up to the idea, so that is a possibility. I do need more time to make sure she's truly okay with it, though.

Regarding everything else, I'd be willing to pitch in some money where I can, or offer whatever services I can to help make some money. I don't have many skills worth selling, but if someone wants me to sing a silly song, say something in Fluttershy's voice, or whatever else you wacky fools can think of (within reason), I'd be willing.

I know the RiM Opera is coming up soon, and I mentioned in the fundraising thread that maybe we could put it on a site like bandcamp so the forum-users can download the tracks, and pitch in whatever they can. Maybe a portion, or all of it, can be put toward Sonic's plight? ( @Chickadee would have to approve this, I'd imagine.)

to you Sonic. I hope we can find some way to help you out through this difficult time.
      Thanks Chickadee, Whirl Wind thanked for this post
      Likes Chickadee, Whirl Wind liked this post

Little Bird Brony
      A wild Chickadee has appeared!

Tired

Bits
      Awards Time LordWhite KnightArtistThespian
      Bits
      Thank you all for your ideas and desire to contribute! As Cadance said earlier, we are discussing this and deciding the best courses of action, and will have an update for you on the matter soon!

As always, ideas and contributions are welcome, as we haven't finalized anything just yet!

Thank you for the lovely drawing, Cheerilee!!
      Spoiler: Pffft my boyfriend is such a ham. :lol: 

Want to see my art? :3

Radio Team Leader
      Old Gregg tastes like
      starshine dust.

Crazy

Bits
      Bits
      At this point it looks like I'll only be able to donate, since I live with my parents and they don't seem to be warming up to the idea of having someone they've never met living with us, regardless of his predicament. Admittedly, I don't have much money as I'm unemployed right now, but I'm more than happy to help in any way I can. I know I'd want people to do the same if I was in your situation Sonic Flare.

If there are any ways I could help that I haven't thought of, someone ought to let me know.

Il tuo amore Cadenza
      <3

Restful

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Howling Gale View Post
      I'd be more than willing to open up a commission thread with 100% of the proceeds going to a fund to help bronies in need. In this particular case, Sonic. I'll think of some sort of pricing method, but if anyone would like to see my artwork, just let me know. It doesn't matter quite so much how good I am, but that I'll be drawing for the express purpose of raising funds for anyone who might need monetary support from our community.

I'll look for a good place to set that up!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
      Art auction. Have a shoutbox auction where we post a piece of art and you can comment to bid. Winnings go to help a brony in need.
      Drunk RIM: Take a drink for every $10.00 earned
      These ideas are great, thank you. Thanks also to everyone who said they would donate. We've finally gotten a few administrative things out of the way regarding RiM, so I'm planning on beginning to tackle this issue. Hopefully I will be meeting Chickadee this week and we can discuss how to go about making all this happen. We'll keep you posted.

Note: This is referring to the larger picture, not just Sonic Flare's situation alone. We want to make something of this.
      Thanks Whirl Wind, Chickadee thanked for this post
      Likes Whirl Wind, Chickadee liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12