FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Practicing at the moment

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

No matter what i do

No matter where i go, what i do, who i talk to and everything, it seems i am always ignored. i try to pretend this doesnt bother me, but in actuality, it stabs me like a demon in the night. I just... feel so alone. I mean, the sanctuary is nice and all, but i need somepony to love me for who i am. It's not fair! i try to talk to women, but i find that i cant unless theyre lesbians or older than i am... I cant talk to ppl of my age group except on the internet

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      I understand where you're coming from with this. Used to happen to me all the time and still does occasionally.
      If you need any help or someone to talk to, slap me a PM and we'll be sorted!

You have one week to hug me
      and tell me why I am your
      friend. After that, I will
      remove the ones that do not
      hug and miss them forever.
      Part of my therapy.

Confident

Bits
      Awards Time LordArtist
      Bits
      It is better than being listened to and not be taken seriously... I lend you my ear and give you my friendship. If you would like help PM me and I will do what I can.

Il tuo amore Cadenza
      <3

Restful

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with HonorsElement of Generosity
      Bits
      My advice, try and relax. Often if you're being ignored its nothing personal, people are probably just wrapped up in their own worlds. I'm sorry to hear its put you in so much pain :c

Proud

Bits
      Bits
      "Hi!"

"Bye!"

Lol seriously though social awkwardness is pretty normal, everyones a bit awkward at a time but it passes. Give it time, its not like youll be forever alone like Doug from the Walking Dead Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Bot View Post
      Rarity is confirmed as best pony status
      Rarity es #1!

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      my best advice for finding a girl is to just keep on trying, if they reject you immediattly then they're obviously not worth your time dude.
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      I'm going to begin by apologizing if this comes off as harsh, but are you absolutely certain that you're being ignored? I only ask because you complained in the shoutbox about everyone ignoring you when, in actuality, nearly everyone responded to you and you chose to ignore THEM in order to continue wallowing in self-pity. Perhaps the problem stems not from the world ignoring you, but from you selectively ignoring the parts of your life that could satisfy you because you're in a phase of life that tends to promote self-pity as some sort of deep introspection that compliments their tendency for mild narcissism.

If this is truly a legitimate issue in your life I would advise you to look for friends rather than girlfriends. Friends will help you with your loneliness. Friends will be significantly less pressure than attempting to find a relationship. Friends can turn into lovers at a later time. I'd also suggest that you look for these friends outside of your regular circles. Getting out and meeting new people and trying new things will help improve your confidence because you'll see that you can adapt to new situations and you'll get the kind of ego-stroking gratification that can really only be satisfied by meeting a new friend.

I hope things improve for you
      Likes Chickadee liked this post

Count
      Take everything always
      seriously. Never speak in
      absolutes.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      If you get ignored in the shoutbox, try VM'ing to people, they don't get ignored easily.
      Spoiler: Funny moments 

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      What's wrong with an older woman? Like, how much older?
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

You're a pimp now, you're a shrimp now!
      fuk.

Bored

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilicious View Post
      I'm going to begin by apologizing if this comes off as harsh, but are you absolutely certain that you're being ignored? I only ask because you complained in the shoutbox about everyone ignoring you when, in actuality, nearly everyone responded to you and you chose to ignore THEM in order to continue wallowing in self-pity. Perhaps the problem stems not from the world ignoring you, but from you selectively ignoring the parts of your life that could satisfy you because you're in a phase of life that tends to promote self-pity as some sort of deep introspection that compliments their tendency for mild narcissism.

If this is truly a legitimate issue in your life I would advise you to look for friends rather than girlfriends. Friends will help you with your loneliness. Friends will be significantly less pressure than attempting to find a relationship. Friends can turn into lovers at a later time. I'd also suggest that you look for these friends outside of your regular circles. Getting out and meeting new people and trying new things will help improve your confidence because you'll see that you can adapt to new situations and you'll get the kind of ego-stroking gratification that can really only be satisfied by meeting a new friend.

I hope things improve for you

This regarding the shoutbox thing was EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this.

Not being rude here Tenor, but whenever you were in the chatbox complaining about pretty much everything most people there went out of their way to talk to you and help you. To which you didn't reply, you just ignored them in return.

To then complain about people ignoring you is sheer stupidity. But that's just my opinion.

Spoiler: Steam Account 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast