FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idk...

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Idk...

Ok first of all, no panic it's not a rant about this site for once. I'm just having a sort of hard time right now. Let me give you some music to set the mood along with a spiritual text. Seriously if you read the text out loud while listening to it then it's scary/sad as hell. (I strongly suggest putting this on a loop )

Sweetly, sweetly, fall asleep completely. Mourning, mourning, sleep until the mourning, not another day will pass without you. (Safe and sound you're safe and sound, under the ground, ah) Not another eulogy about you. Now...be gone close your eyelids... softly, softly, rest your weary body. Silent, silent, desolate and quiet, now your troubles melt away beside you. (Please just save me, someone save me, please I'm begging) Now your feelings rot away inside you, free your soul...give up...

Lately I've been having doubts about pretty much everything. What's the point of life, why do i force myself through this, etc. It just seems so pointless, you go to school for 25 years to work 40 years. And why do you work those 40 years? So that when you stop working you can have a simple life. Why not just skip those years and just end it all? Another question, why do we have to be happy? Just why? If you're not happy 24/7 then people will just ignore you after a while and consider you a downie. Why do we have to lie against our friends or family about being happy?

I'm sorry, I try to be as happy as I can around you guys but it's kinda getting to me. There are just people I miss so much but I know they aren't in this world anymore and everything I do reminds me of them.
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

WTF

Bits
      Bits
      Last edited by lolwut; 12-08-2013 at 09:42 PM.
      Thanks Xzyzrzq thanked for this post
      Likes Philomena, CatBug liked this post

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post
      Lately I've been having doubts about pretty much everything. What's the point of life, why do i force myself through this, etc. It just seems so pointless, you go to school for 25 years to work 40 years. And why do you work those 40 years? So that when you stop working you can have a simple life. Why not just skip those years and just end it all? Another question, why do we have to be happy? Just why? If you're not happy 24/7 then people will just ignore you after a while and consider you a downie. Why do we have to lie against our friends or family about being happy?

I'm sorry, I try to be as happy as I can around you guys but it's kinda getting to me. There are just people I miss so much but I know they aren't in this world anymore and everything I do reminds me of them.
      I try my best to think "there is no point thinking about the destination, all the while missing the journey there." What I mean by this is, why think to yourself "I have to do all this school, and all this work, just so I can then retire to a peaceful life" (By the way, I speak to a lot of old people at my work, and not one has referred to retirement as peaceful). While lolwuts post was a bit... buzzword-y for my liking, he did make a few good points.

People don't have to be happy, but everyone does deserve it. If someone is unhappy, then they deserve support and help to help make them more content with their life. Unfortunately people are easily affected by others moods. As such, if you are always depressed around someone, and they feel that any help they have offered has not helped, then they will start to drift away. It's a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless. Should you hide the fact that you are unhappy? Of course not.

However, it doesn't do a person good to stew in their own unhappiness. What I'm about to say may seem like the hardest thing it the world, but you have to look for the spark that has caused you to be depressed. Is it your economic situation? Your interpersonal relationships? Is something just amiss in your own mind? Finding out the cause of your unhappiness is the first step to allowing you to start to work towards making things better for yourself.

It's by no means an easy road to take, and truth be told you may never fully be happy. But, with support from others, and your own self help, you can at least try to address any issues, and try to fix them, even if the fix for them isn't something you would otherwise think of.

I wish you the best of luck, Eevee, in trying to work out why you are so depressed. As for your final sentiment, losing someone is always hard, and it can be difficult to move on from. Try, however, to remember them fondly, and think of the happier times you had with them, rather than letting the memory of them become this poisonous, hurtful thing that only works to make you more depressed.
      Thanks Philomena thanked for this post
      Likes Philomena liked this post

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      I think one of the more redeeming qualities of life is that it is only as important as you make it out to be. I don't really have any long term goals or anything like that, I am happy just living day to day and doing the things I like to do. If I get more out of life, so be it. If I don't, that's cool too. I actually find that there is no point to life very reassuring. It basically means you can't live your life the wrong way. Take it easy.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Soft Tacos!

Secret

Bits
      Bits
      This, is really amazing.

My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
      Paid by the Kremlin.

Wise

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For your time as staff on FiM.org
      Bits
      2emo4me

Just do whatever you want with your life, really. No one is forcing you to go to school or work at a particular job.

Live the crime life, it's the best life.
      Spoiler: Steam Account 

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Braeburn View Post
      I try my best to think "there is no point thinking about the destination, all the while missing the journey there." What I mean by this is, why think to yourself "I have to do all this school, and all this work, just so I can then retire to a peaceful life" (By the way, I speak to a lot of old people at my work, and not one has referred to retirement as peaceful). While lolwuts post was a bit... buzzword-y for my liking, he did make a few good points.

People don't have to be happy, but everyone does deserve it. If someone is unhappy, then they deserve support and help to help make them more content with their life. Unfortunately people are easily affected by others moods. As such, if you are always depressed around someone, and they feel that any help they have offered has not helped, then they will start to drift away. It's a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless. Should you hide the fact that you are unhappy? Of course not.

However, it doesn't do a person good to stew in their own unhappiness. What I'm about to say may seem like the hardest thing it the world, but you have to look for the spark that has caused you to be depressed. Is it your economic situation? Your interpersonal relationships? Is something just amiss in your own mind? Finding out the cause of your unhappiness is the first step to allowing you to start to work towards making things better for yourself.

It's by no means an easy road to take, and truth be told you may never fully be happy. But, with support from others, and your own self help, you can at least try to address any issues, and try to fix them, even if the fix for them isn't something you would otherwise think of.

I wish you the best of luck, Eevee, in trying to work out why you are so depressed. As for your final sentiment, losing someone is always hard, and it can be difficult to move on from. Try, however, to remember them fondly, and think of the happier times you had with them, rather than letting the memory of them become this poisonous, hurtful thing that only works to make you more depressed.
      I'm more being sad over their deaths really. Everything I do just somehow reminds me of them. I thought I got over it but guess not.
      Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

The saddest little man you'll meet
      Life's not fair, is it?

Fabulous

A collapsing country that fails to be relevant
      Bits
      Bits
      have a hug

Am I special yet?

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Just hang on. Do what you need to do to feel better. Or don't. Hang on and eventually things will improve. I have been depressed for months at a time, not because of bad life circumstances but simply because it's what my brain makes me do. If you don't feel happy, don't feel like you have to feel happy. Just focus on getting through it and surviving. Eventually it will pass. You will find a reason to live, even if you don't have one now.

EEVEE!

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos View Post
      Ok first of all, no panic it's not a rant about this site for once. I'm just having a sort of hard time right now. Let me give you some music to set the mood along with a spiritual text. Seriously if you read the text out loud while listening to it then it's scary/sad as hell. (I strongly suggest putting this on a loop )

Sweetly, sweetly, fall asleep completely. Mourning, mourning, sleep until the mourning, not another day will pass without you. (Safe and sound you're safe and sound, under the ground, ah) Not another eulogy about you. Now...be gone close your eyelids... softly, softly, rest your weary body. Silent, silent, desolate and quiet, now your troubles melt away beside you. (Please just save me, someone save me, please I'm begging) Now your feelings rot away inside you, free your soul...give up...

First of all i was googling stuff and this came on..
      second of all:

Signature made by Chrysalis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast