FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Baron
      Just couldn't let it die,
      could you?

Happy

Bits
      Awards Artist - Food artist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Candy and Soarin's Show on Love Advice

So Candy and I have been talking and working with Applejack to compose a radio show with the emphasis on love and relationship advice! Considering that Candy is already the go-to person for a lot of people both on the forums and IRL for love and relationship advice and me to a lesser extent we have to decided to do our best to answer your questions and give our opinion on issues related to relationships and love.
      So this is where you can help us! Ask away! Any question love or relationship related that is related to you or a friend of yours. Bring anything to the table and we'll do our best to give the most helpful advice...or maybe the most entertaining advice
      Likes Raindrops liked this post
      Lols Reese Lol'd

Baron
      Meh.

Annoyed

Bits
      Bits
      Guess I'll be the first to ask a question or maybe a few. So here's the situation, there is a schooldance (similar to a prom but not quite the same) here for the last years of high school the 20th of june. 2 Months ago I got to know a girl who introduced me to her friends and I lunched with them untill exams came up, we're going as a big group of friends to this dancethingie. Now if they decide to play a slow soppy lovesong (we all know a few) then I might ask her to dance. The closer we get to the dance the more nervous I become though and it has gotten to the point where several questions have come to my mind.

1) Do you think her friends would be ok with this/how would they react?
      2) How do you even ask a thing like that, what is the best timing for it?
      3) She knows I'm fairly shy when it comes to these things so she might take the iniative instead, should I just wait it out and see?I mean surely if she wanted to dance with me then she'd ask... >w<
      Thanks Soarin', Candy Mane thanked for this post

Well I wish I could say it was fun but it really wasn't, the bit I've been here was as much a shitstorm of hate as it was before even when I was simply making a joke, I'm gone.

All my activity/thoughts are findable in my usernotes, enjoy.

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      I would like to also add the show will also have segments about love, relationships, and such that aren't really Q&A but information and such (I've bookmarked some great articles from my cosmo the bible of sex love and relationship how to for me). It is going to be a YouTube series for RIME so no need to tune in live, just give it a listen when you can.

Questions, comments, concerns, can also be pm'd or Skype