FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      Sad

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Broken Storm

Warning in advance: This is the first time I've made an OC on this site, so I apologize if it sucks...

Name: Broken Storm

Species: Pegasus

Picture/Appearance:

Quick Facts: Broken Storm lives alone in Ponyville, working as an average weather pony. His parents still live in Cloudsdale, letting him live alone if he wants to. He has a small, simple house only having a bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, and the other basic rooms that every house has.

History/Background: Broken Storm was born in Cloudsdale, having a generally normal life. He grew up, went to flight school for a few years, and got a temporary job in Cloudsdale (Which I'm not creative enough to go into detail on right now). Eventually he moved away from home, wanting to see what life was like in a ground city like Ponyville. Since then, he's made friends with a few ponies from the town, although he rarely talks to them, more focused on his job than anything else.

Personality: Unlike his name might imply, he's generally a very happy pony. He loves going out and having fun with his friends when he gets the chance, although he tends to see his job as more important than anything else. There are times however when he would just prefer to stay alone at home, not worrying about any other ponies.

Cutie Mark: Due to my computer being absolutely wonderful (note the sarcasm there), I couldn't add the cutie mark, so I just have to describe it. It's a simple rain cloud with a crack down the center, symbolizing his ability with weather control.

So... Yeah, not the most descriptive I could've been, but it's something right? Right? But seriously, it's my first time making an OC in a while so it's not that great really.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      @The Blade's Shadow

This is perfectly fine for an OC submission, don't worry! I really see nothing here that I think even warrants concern, so I'll just go ahead and accept it.

Welcome to the RP!

on ifunny look up
      Ask_Zero_Paradox_Galaxy

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits

OC: Broken Storm

good OC I'm working on one my self to
      we've all been more then eager to sin but it feels alright till we pay the price now you choice either naughty or nice I'll be here for you it's all yours tonight
      You won't believe the stories I've been
      Told about a girl I know.

Sad

Bits
      Bits
      Wow, I didn't expect any positive feedback on this, I made it in like five minute XD
      Not to brag or anything but by the looks of it I'm not too bad at making OCs