FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 257 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "I don't really know," Silver replies as he slouches slightly, "Ya, they're cute, but ive been out of luck for the past three years, and I really shouldn't count what happened four years ago... I'd hang out with you if you'd be up for it, I mean, I like to analyze music every once in a while, "
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio smiled slightly, pulling Silver into a friendly headlock. "Of course, man. C'mon, I hadn't seen you in about three years and we're roomies now? There's no way I'd turn down spending some time with ya."

The brown coated pegasus felt happy; he'd missed his friends terribly the past few years.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      "Ke..eys?" Peeps lilted as she raised her eyes to take in the crimson form of the mare before her. She straightened herself up, smiled, and held out her hoof. "I'm Peeps," she said excitedly as a sock she had failed to notice slid from it's previous place entangled in her mane down to cover her eye. Peeps reached up and snatched the sock away hoping that the mare hadn't noticed. She chuckled sheepishly and flushed an even deeper shade of red as she again extended her hoof for a shake. "Heh, as I said, I'm Peeps. Are you my new roommate, and if so do you have your keys handy?"
      Last edited by Twilicious; 09-06-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: ERASING AN UNNECESSARY "MANE"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggles at Peeps and shakes her hoof "Ferrarity, and I sure am your roomie, nice to meet ya!" she said smiling brightly at the other crimson pony. I like this one, she's a bit funny she thought then nodded in response to her question "Yep, I have my key, I'm guessint that's why you were going in circles." she giggles and searches through her saddlebags til she found the key and unlocked and opened the door "There we go"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio smiled slightly, pulling Silver into a friendly headlock. "Of course, man. C'mon, I hadn't seen you in about three years and we're roomies now? There's no way I'd turn down spending some time with ya."

The brown coated pegasus felt happy; he'd missed his friends terribly the past few years.
      "Woah!" Silver exclaimed as he was pulled into the headlock, and felt slightly uncomfortable being held so close, and so soon after seeing him again, but didn't let it show in his voice, "Ha! That's great! You could show me some cool places to hang out around campus, and the best dining halls, and, ya....."

Silver smiled, tugging slightly to try and get out of the headlock, trying to think of other, more creative ways to get out before Arpe takes advantage of the situation.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "I'll be sure to show you around, Silver. I think you'll like it here. I'm only a sophomore but I know my way around." He grinned mischievously before starting to give the grey-coated pegasus a noogie. "Hahahah~"

The brown pegasus' face seemed to light up as he laughed.

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino smiled, wiping his forehead as steam filled the room as he was cooking the food. "Detrot, I've been there on an archeological dig. They have a lot of Pony Plain Tribe artifacts there. I never realized Trotman was that cheap though. Did you get a partial scholarship?"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "AGHHAHA!" Silver protested and laughed with Arpe, starting to form a friendly bond with him, and struggling even more to get out of the pegasus' grip, "I'm already starting to like it even more, with you as my roomate, this is going to be so awesome!"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Call it fate, call it fortune, call it whatever; I just know that I'm gonna enjoy this year, too, Sil." He chuckled as he continued giving the noogie a little longer... then he stopped, laying back into his beanbag chair, stretching his body out. "Ahhh~ I dunno about you but I feel really good right now."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver pushed Arpe off when he released him, grinning, then fluttering up to his bed, lays down on his back and spread his wings out, "Ya, a whole new place for me, this feels great! No reputation to deal with, I love it. Only one thing that could make this better.... a special somepony."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Page 5 of 257 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast