FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 47 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
      The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Air's mane had been ruffled by the rush of wind caused by Ferrarity's speed almost making her look like a whole new Mare.
      "... Y-you are quick ..."
      She said smiling and gently sliding off of Ferrarity's back ...
      "... We should do that again sometime!"
      The mare said as she stroked her mane into a tidier position, but keeping the new shape.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiled and nodded at Air. "Sure, anytime you want to friend just let me know. Can't find me anywhere I'm in room 221. And nice hair, almost like mine!" She giggles and winks at Air. "Seems I'm growing on others already, and I haven't been here a day!"

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Air gave a light giggle in return and nodded in agreement.
      "Neither have I ..."
      Her cheeks went rosy again.
      "...I've even kissed two mares..."
      She said sinking a little in embarrassment of her actions.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by FireBreath5150 View Post
      (Don't you mean 212? Or was that on purpose?)

Cobalto followed after Dino, feeling a little excited about the party. He remembered the last "party" he went to; a dinky little get together for one of his old friends birthdays a couple years ago. This one he knew would be better. After all, nothing could be as boring as that garbage "fiesta" was. He thought to himself.

((Sorry, meant 212))

Dino led the way to the dorm building, walking inside and climbing the stairs to the second floor. One could hear the loud noise coming from down the hall. "We must be at the right place!" Dino smiled as he came up to room 212. However, he stopped as he came up to the door. What if I'm not liked... Maybe this was a bad idea...

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Prankstar awoke from his brief slumber feeling a bit sober but the headache persisted. He got out of his bed,and stretched. "Where are my so-called party guests? They better be ready...sh*ts gonna get crazy." Prankstar stated as he tidied up his dorm a little. "I'm not in Canterlot anymore etiquette,and poise? Heheh...not tonight at least."

"Persona!"

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps woke up and sat up straight in her bed. She pushed the large mess of blanket off of her body and watched sleepily as a note slipped from it's place stuck to her forehead slowly down to touch the top of the body-warmed comforter. It seems Ferrarity has already signed us up for experimentation with alcohol. She certainly follows through on her promises quickly. Peeps attempted to roll out of the bed, but her back hooves got tangled in the sheets and she fell with a loud thud to the floor of her dorm room. The impact that the floor made with her head cleared the sleepy fog from Peeps's brain and she jumped to her feet and bucked the tangled sheet off in frustration. "I suppose that pajamas are inappropriate to wear to an experiment." Peeps said while she examined herself in the bathroom mirror. She changed from her sleep cap and slipper into a sharp collar and black bowtie. There, that looks seemly and professional. Peeps shrugged brushed her wavy scarlet mane and curled one of the butter coloured strands of her mane around a hoof to hang in calculated disarray on the side of her face. She trotted over to her bedside table popped her thick framed, black glasses onto her muzzle and headed out into the hall to meet Ferrarity at room 212. When Peeps finally arrived at the room she saw Prankstar, the stallion she had met in the quad earlier, neatening the room. She cleared her throat to gain his attention and stated matter-of-factly "Hello, I received a note from my roommate Ferrarity that told me to report here in order to begin my experimentation with alcohol. Where are the substances in question? May I examine them before the experiment formally begins?"

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      ((Chow's asleep XD IRL))
      "Well, shall we go in?"
      Air asked Ferrarity with a quick wink.
      She hadn't had a good drink in a long while, a very long while infact. She was eager to get some Cider down her as soon as possible.
      "I need a good drink ..."
      The mare said as she approached the door.

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Prankstar turned towards the door after hearing Peep's statement. "Hmmmm? You...want to see the alcohol? Okay I guess." He motioned her to a small table where a few bottled alcoholic beverages stood. "Examine to your hearts content. Pay me no mind while I clean up the place. It'll probably look worse later on." he said to himself softly.

((a bit vague I know,but whatever alcohol is on the table is up to you all.))

"Persona!"

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      As candi stood talking to Arpeggio she noticed Air and Ferrarity zipping back towards the door, she squeezed around Arpeggio and met them at the door.
      "Welcome back ladies!!! Did you complete your mission?" she asked with mock seriousness and a sloppy salute. She laughed at herself and walked over to kick open the door.
      "Shall we get this party started?"
      She sauntered into the room to see Prank cleaning and Peeps......well she wast sure what Peeps was doing.
      Last edited by Candy Mane; 09-24-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps walked along the well-stocked table and eyed the bottles carefully. She unscrewed the bottles and sniffed each bottle's contents. Then she took out a handkerchief and wet the corners of it with a small amount of each of the available liquors and held the wet cloth up to the light to study the way each of the liquors spread through, and coloured the cloth. Then she lightly touched her tongue to each of the liquor soaked areas of her handkerchief, and reacted in violent and animated ways to the taste of each of the liquors. Peeps smiled widely and reached for the bottle of Applejack. She poured herself a tumbler full and turned to face the rest of the party, "I shall be primarily experimenting with the Applejack. How do we best imbibe this beverage to achieve desired results? I have been told that sometimes a lime or salt is required. Does anyone know the standard operating procedure for initial experimentation with Applejack?" Peeps held up her glass and pointed to it excitedly. She smiled sweetly at all the ponies present, but her smile's sweetness could not disguise the fire of excitement that shone in her eyes.