FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 4 of 257 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Silver pushed Black off of him, towards the door, and keeping the scolding look at Black, as if to say LEAVE.
      "Ya.... its great that I'm going to be rooming with you this year!" Silver said happily as Arpe did his work. He then started doing some minor rearranging, putting papers away, setting books out, organizing drawers. Making himself look busy work so that he wouldn't have to be direct with Black.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing sat there, minorly slack-jaw by what had happened. Does he not remember? Does that really not BOTHER him anymore? He asked himself in his head. Receiving Silverwings message, he pick up his belonging and trotted out of the room, not saying a word. He finally went across to his room and started to unpack, arranging clothes and various other things to their respective places, over the years, he had acquired several more suits and sunglasses. As he was unpacking, he realized his actions may not have been... 'kind', especially considering he hadent seen his friend in over three years. "Ill go apologize next time I see him..." He mumbled under his breath.
      This is the best signature ever.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio shut the door after Black left... then shuddered slightly as he continued unpacking. "Ugh... of all the things he could've brought up, it had to have been that..." He sighed. "Ah well... he's our friend so I won't kill him. Anyway... What's your major, Silver?" The pegasus tried not to show it but it was clear that it did bother him a little. He put his books up on a shelf before sitting back in his large beanbag chair, resting since he'd finished unpacking.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Baron
      :P

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "I come from the city of Detrot. It's a nice little place, but not many ponies know about it. I think it might be because it's not on a map yet." I said while unpacking. "As for why I chose Trotman, It's one of the cheaper universities available and I'm a little low on bits right about now.I also heard it's a high-quality institute too."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "It's no fun killing someone for just a rude and snide remark like that," Silver said, plopping himself down under his raised bed on a thick sitting mat, "You've got to let it build, that way you come up with inventive ways to take care of them..."

Silver talked as if it was an everyday thing for him, and chuckled slightly, "I'm an Engineering major. I was kinda forced into it... Whats yours?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Music composition... with a secondary focus in vocal performance." He chuckled slightly. "...And I suppose you're right. Ah well... I'll give him a chance to apologize first..." The pegasus sighed a bit more. "When do classes start again? I can't remember..."

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Day after tomorrow" Silver said, answering the question quickly, "What's your schedule look like class wise?"
      "Huh," Silver thought back, to when he first met Arpe in high school, "I thought you were a piano man."
      Silver thought a moment, then chuckled at his song reference, "Heh, well, he did sing.... So you can sing me a song Mr. Piano Man?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "I can sing you a song... heheh. Piano is something I took up to supplement my singing... Composition is my real talent. As far as schedule... I'm a little busy. Have a few general classes on MWF days... with choir rehearsal afterwards... On TR days, I have my music theory, vocal lessons, piano lessons... most of my music classes are then. You?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "MWF I have classes from morning until about noon, then on T I have my discussions scattered around, and on R I have my AFOTC classes all afternoon," Silver says, content with his schedule, picking at something on the end of his hoof, "Not too bad of a schedule I think, considering I'm just taking three classes that'd require any major bookwork. Which means plenty of time to hang out!"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Hahah... I will have some bookwork but thankfully not too much. Who'd you be hanging out with, Silver?" He smiled slightly. "Some of the mares from around here? The ones I've seen haven't really been my type but they do look cute..."

Page 4 of 257 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast