FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 3 of 257 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
      Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "You can say that! Ive actually started working out." Blackwing said, not phased by Arpeggios weight on top oh him. "Lets hope this year isnt a repeat of four years ago......" He said, his thoughts trailing off. "He turned slyly to Arpeggio, "Rose."
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver shot a scolding look at Black, whispering to him, "What the hell man? He's probably still scarred from that shit..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "What?" He whispered back, a gleam in his eye. "Im just trying to have a little bit of fun."
      This is the best signature ever.

Baron
      :P

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm good, thanks." I said. Turns out my stomach had other plans, because just than ironically enough it decided to growl LOUDLY. "On second thought, I might have a little."

Always forwards, never back.

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits
      Gold Rush walked down the doom hall levitating his things. He began looking at the door numbers s he approached his dorm "ah 215 here we are" he said excitedly. He couldn't wait to get a degree in archeology and begin to uncover things, though fornow he was more concerned with getting settled. He knocked on the door to check if anyone was insdie.
      Roleplay Character: Gold Rush

My Youtube Channel - zuzoscorner

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino puts a big grin on his face. [COLOR="#006400"]"Yiu go ahead and unpack, and I'll make the food!["/COLOR] Dino walks into the kitchen, and starts to prepare the dish. "so, tell me more about yourself, where are you from, and why did you chose Trotman?

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Best Background Pony

Stayin' Alive

Drunk

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - It's been a pleasure serving with you, you're always welcome to return.Best of '12 - Best RiM HostTime LordThespianAsset to the Forum
      Bits
      ((Watch the length here fellahs. We don't want this: ))

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver shot a scolding look at Black, whispering to him, "What the hell man? He's probably still scarred from that shit..."
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "What?" He whispered back, a gleam in his eye. "Im just trying to have a little bit of fun."
      ((We are looking for this: ))

Quote Originally Posted by FireBreath5150 View Post
      Cobalto wandered through the campus, trying to find his dorm. [I]Where is it?[I] He thought to himself, slightly frustrated. I knew I should have picked up one of those maps, but no. Instead, I decided to get myself lost in the middle of the bloody university. Just perfect. After what felt like forever, he finally reached some dorms. only problem is they're the 200 series. On the bright side I'm finally getting somewhere I guess... Sighing, he begins looking for his dorm.
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Dino started unpacking, putting his artifacts all over the room, whereever he could find a place. I sure hope my room-mate doesn't mind my artifacts... Dino placed a torch from an ancient mountain tribe over the mirror in the bathroom. "Ah, perfect! I'm all done with the artifacts! Now to unpack everything else..." Dino turned to look at his suitcase before groaning.
      ((Make sure to follow them rules!))
      Thanks Icy Winds thanked for this post
      Likes Icy Winds liked this post

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      "Almost... there..." Peeps grunted with every burdensome step forward. Her progression down the hall was slow, and awkward as she alternated between pushing and pulling her trunk along the hallway's worn carpet. "221B! HERE we are." Peeps managed to sigh the words out excitedly between exhausted panting breaths. "Now I just need my keys.... keys... keys... keys..." Peeps walked a circle around her belongings looking for the key to her dorm room. Upon the realization that the search for her keys would not be that simple she began rooting through her things with little concern for how untidy the area just outside her dorm had become. "keys... keys... keys..." she repeated breathily, exasperated at her own lack of foresight.
      Thanks Applejack thanked for this post
      Likes Applejack liked this post

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio didn't seem to visibly react to Blackwing's comments, though he didn't say anything either. Instead, he just got off the pile and went to start putting up his things in his and Silver's dorm room. "Alright, let's see..." He hung up his dresswear and boxing gear, then began setting up a large beanbag chair and putting a box full of his music things underneath his bed. "A-Anyway... it's nice to see you guys again..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiles as she follows the signs that are pointing her to the right direction of her dorm room "Think I'm going to like it while I'm here." she appraoches near her dorm room door seeing a pony walking in circles frantically, she couldn't help but giggle a little "Are you ok there friend?" she asks the frantic looking Peeps

Page 3 of 257 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast