FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257 LastLast
    Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      A wide smile spread across Blackwing face, the light dancing off his white teeth, leaving only the outline of a sinister smile in the darkness. he chuckled, "Oh Silver, so quick-witted and ego-driven. Fine then, you scream, I cut out your vocal cords and eat them like spaghetti, that would make sounding off a bit difficult, wouldent you say?" Blackwing stepped into the light, he looked normal, all except for the clearly insane smile and laugh that accompanied him, but something about him was a bit... off. His eyes looked.... A little too big. And a little too green. He held a knife and roll of duct tape under his wing. "YOU arent going to go anywhere, I have something I need to take care of before the night is out, I hope you wont miss me too much," He says, getting close to Silvers ear. "i'm SURE Arpe misses you..." He whispers, preparing the roll of duct tape, hoping that he would make it in time for Ferr.
      "I bet you that he's already looking. Maybe even right outside waiting for you." Silver tried to bluff, just to get Blackie away so he could try some more to wiggle himself free, "You don't stand a chance, he has size on his side."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity was going down the dorm halls as she approached the black stallion's room. she reached out to give a knock, but felt a bit timid to tap on the door and see if he was in. She set her hoof down then ran off to her room, making sure she looked ok in the mirror and made sure she was smelling of alcohol or any other bad odors then sighs as she smiled at her self in the mirror. "Everything will be fine! There's nothing to worry about, it's the weekend and everypony's just out to have fun!" After giving herself a little pep talk she walked back out of her room and casually strolled back down to Blackwing's door and took a breath of confidence and knocked on it. Let's see what's behind door #1.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He laughed again, taking note of Silvers struggle to break his bonds. Just to be sure he wouldn't be going anywhere, he started to re-tape the struggling pony. When he was done, he brought his mouth right up next to his perky ear. "I bet you know ALL about his size, dont you, colt cuddler?" He whispered harshly, licking up the length of his ear when he finished. He started to duct tape his mouth shut, being sure to place several strands at different intervals and positions. "Now Silver, I need to go do.... Something, so dont you go and try to escape. Because if I get back, and youre a hair out of place, im going to maim you, K? He strutted over and picked up the oil lamp, holding it is his teeth, about to put it out. He slowly put it down. "Just in case you DO try to wiggle yourself out of here....." He grabbed the knife out from under his wing, and drove it firmly into his friends left forehoof. "Shhhhhh dont scream. It wont do you any good." He said as he played with the knife, wiggling it deeper untill it hit rock, or bone, either one was fine. He yakned the knife out roughly, laughing as he put it back to where he had grabbed it from. "Bye bye, Silvey." He said, blowing out the lantern as he took swiftly to the sky, racing back to his dorm, trying not to be late.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity waited outside for a bit, tilting her head as the door remained unopened, she folded her ears back wondering what was happening. Did he forget? Maybe he just said that thinking I wouldn't show up. She shakes her head. No, it hasn't been that long, he's probably just running late! He wouldn't have done what he did other wise if he didn't mean it. I guess I'll just have to wait a while....unless this is part of his strategy to make me wait on purpose and get anticipated. Aaaagh, going to shut up now before I get worked up over nothing! She sits against the wall by the door and hums lightly to herself as she waits.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing took off and tore through the sky like his tail was on fire, taking the cold night air as he shot forward to his dorm. He landed in front of the dormhall, and was about to walk in. Wait, shit, I should take the window, just in case. Crap. He thought to himself, his thoughts moving sparraticly in his head, he found himself unable to focus. He climbed through his window and landed softly, trying not to make much noise. He went over to the mirror, straightened his tie, fixed his mane, and put on the best seductive smile he could muster.

Ok, just open the door, see if shes there, hopefully she hasent been waiting... He thought, opening the door and looking for the familiar red pony. "Hey there." He said, a slight smile across his face, leaning on the doorframe.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Fearrarity looked over to see the black stallion leaning in the doorway and gave a small smile. "Hey Blackie! How are ya?" She felt a bit silly asking that. "That was, quite a party earlier, huh? Sorry you missed most of it. But I'm glad you care for your friends like that, how's Silver?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Silvers doing wonderfully, I made sure he got into bed and that he was alright, hes probably going to regreat going to that party in the morning, I have a feeling that hes gunna be trapped between a rock and a hard place, haha." He said, trying to be friendly.

"I dont really mind missing the party, im not really a party-pony anyway, was never one for loud music and noise.... But who said the fun had to end at the party, hummm?"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled and shrugged a little. "I'm glad Silver's doing well. And no pony said it has to! The night's still young, right?" She smiled and gave a wink at Blackwing. "And I like parties! That one was pretty awesome, despite the loud music. It didn't bother me that much, and I had a blast!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He laughed, pushing silvers anguish into the back of his mind. "Yes, I do believe that the night is still quite immature in age, would you like to come in?" Blackwing asked, trying to be proper in a rather silly manner, pushing the door open a bit wider to allow her to enter. "I didnt really party in highschool either, never really suit me. Crowds arent really my thing, ya-know?"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled and nodded to his question. "Sure! That why you asked me here after all! And I like parties! It's always nice to meet new friends!" She walked past him inside, brushing him as she went by him and looked around the room. "Nice room, a lot better after that incident with the explosion!"
      Last edited by Spitfire; 07-14-2013 at 04:43 AM.