FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257 LastLast
    Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Let's get go-!" She was caught off guard as Blackwing kissed her all of a sudden, her eyes going wide as possible from it for a moment, she felt it was more passionate this time though and it made her relaxed. She couldn't go against the kiss as it somewhat overwhelmed her and she just closed her eyes and kissed back as it just felt natural for her to do so at the moment.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing held the kiss for a bit longer, making sure that he would get his point across. By now HIS mind was even in overdrive, not sure if it was anticipation or hormones in the slightest. When he was done, he brought his mouth up to her hear. "Ive got this alright? Feel free to meet me up in my room later tonight, in about two hours, if you want some more though~." He whispered, nibbling slightly on her ear when he was done. He turned around, and walked for the door and into the cool night air, not looking back, hoping his plan had worked.
      Maybe going insane wasent so bad.... I mean.... Its helped me with the mares, though I have NO clue what I was thinking with the end.... But then again, I AM kidnapping my friend and dragging him off into the woods with no real motive other then the sake of proving a point and sheer FUN, but I digress. He thought to himself, giggling FAR more then he should have been at the thought.
      And so he walked into the forest after walking for about an hour or so as a slow, steady pace due to Silvers body weight, he found a quaint little cave. It wasent very hidden, but who would really think to be looking about this deep in the forest for CAVES. He walked a little bit of a ways in, and realized two things.
      1. He didnt have a light source
      2. He didnt have anything to tie him up with!
      Kicking himself mentally, he set his friend down on the semi-damp ground and zoomed off to his dorm. He quietly snuck in through the STILL open window, he grabbed a roll of duct tape that he kept in his bedside table, and pulled out a small oil lamp from his closet thing. Grasping the lamp between his teeth and the duct tape in his pocket, he raced back to the cave where he had stowed Silver. He landed in the entrance and walked in front of him, dropping the oil lamp and duct tape.
      He lit the lamp and hummed to himself as he worked on binding Silver. He propped Silver up against a wall and started binding him TO the wall in an upright position. His body looking like he was attempting to make a snow angel, but in a rock wall. Having used nearly the entire roll of tape in the process making SURE he wasn't going to squirm his way out, he tossed it to the side.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-24-2013 at 08:56 PM.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity was a bit speechless after Blackwing pulled out of the kiss, and even more so after he whispered those words into her ear. She gaspsed faintly out of surprised by his words and blushed deep red. She was again lucky her red coat hid most of the blush as she just blinked as he walked of then she just turn back to the bar and sat there for a bit after that, not sure what to think as her heart was racing faster then she could run. He...said...oh boy...IdunnoifIshouldbuthesoundedsoconfidentandIdu nnoifIshouldbuthe'ssosweetandI... She kept thinking to herself at a fast pace almost feeling like passing out til the bartender snapped her out of it a bit. She perked up her head and got back to reality then ordered a bottle of her drink and just drank the whole thing down to try and relax a bit before she fainted. She was able to calm down a bit and still remain sober, but she couldn't get what he said out of her head as she kept thinking about what she should do. For the moment she got up and went out to dance a bit and think over what Blackwing said.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio was fuming for a lot of the time, shaking his head; he'd been resting on a cloud when he'd left the party, muttering angrily to himself. His sensitive ears flicked a bit as he heard a zooming sound going both towards and away from the dorm. "...What the...?" That was certainly interesting. He didn't expect anyone else to be away from the party yet... Where was that sound going, though?

"Hm..." The large pegasus glided down towards the ground, walking in the direction he'd thought he'd heard the sound going.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver started to stir awake, well, tried to stir, then realized he couldn't move. He woke up, still feeling a bit fuzzy headed and noticed that he was completely duct taped to a wall. "Ugh... I knew just having one drink was going to be trouble..." Silver closed his eyes, trying to shake away the fuzziness, not even bothering to look at where exactly he was, "Haha you guys, real funny. NOW LET ME DOWN!" After a moment of no response, Silver opened his eyes, then realized that he had no idea where the hell he was.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwings ears perked up at Silvers screaming. He had wandered deep into the cave, looking for either its ending or something of interest. He let out a loud sigh before turning around, shaking his head as he made his way back to the wall he had taped Silver up to. He stayed further back into the shadows of the cave, the lamp casting strange shadows. he snickered silently to himself, contemplating how he was going to go about scaring his friend. "Now now, Silver, no need to yelllll" He said, attempting to slightly higher the pitch of his voice. "Unless, of course, you WANT a reason to scream, because I KNOW I can give it to you, tell me, think you can fly without wings?"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Meanwhile, Arpi continued to wander in the forest, ears perked. His eyes were pretty much useless due to how dark it was, so he had to rely on his hearing. "I could've sworn I heard something around here..." He was beginning to wonder. This could be dangerous... then again, everything he went through in that year of high school was pretty dangerous... the brown pegasus continued to trek on in the darkness, ears perked.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      After a while of dancing and drinking, though she drank mostly soda or water the rest of the night, Ferrarity was still contemplating Blackwing's invite, his words still going through her head as she sat down and took a break. It's been about an hour and a half, so I should decide in the next thirty minutes if I should do this or not. She looks at the clock and stares at it for a while while she thinks it over many times. Some of the songs she heard in the mix seemed to speak to her, and everything else before hoof was pushing it to come to this. The red mare was unsure of what to do but since the party was winding down a bit and a few drunks were falling all over the place, she decided to leave and head back to the dorm rooms. She walked slowly on her way there, talking a few routes out of the way as she sighed. I'm going to go through with it I suppose, this Saturday night couldn't get any crazier....just fun...I hope. She blushed a bit at the thought then started for the room of a certain black pegasus. No regrets.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Blackwings ears perked up at Silvers screaming. He had wandered deep into the cave, looking for either its ending or something of interest. He let out a loud sigh before turning around, shaking his head as he made his way back to the wall he had taped Silver up to. He stayed further back into the shadows of the cave, the lamp casting strange shadows. he snickered silently to himself, contemplating how he was going to go about scaring his friend. "Now now, Silver, no need to yelllll" He said, attempting to slightly higher the pitch of his voice. "Unless, of course, you WANT a reason to scream, because I KNOW I can give it to you, tell me, think you can fly without wings?"
      "Ok, seriously Blackie, it's funny, I got drunk and woke up taped to a wall... somewhere..." Silver looked around for crazed pegasus, seeing some flame dancing down the walls of the cave, "You got me, you can let me down now. And flying without wings? I would only need enough speed."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      A wide smile spread across Blackwing face, the light dancing off his white teeth, leaving only the outline of a sinister smile in the darkness. he chuckled, "Oh Silver, so quick-witted and ego-driven. Fine then, you scream, I cut out your vocal cords and eat them like spaghetti, that would make sounding off a bit difficult, wouldent you say?" Blackwing stepped into the light, he looked normal, all except for the clearly insane smile and laugh that accompanied him, but something about him was a bit... off. His eyes looked.... A little too big. And a little too green. He held a knife and roll of duct tape under his wing. "YOU arent going to go anywhere, I have something I need to take care of before the night is out, I hope you wont miss me too much," He says, getting close to Silvers ear. "i'm SURE Arpe misses you..." He whispers, preparing the roll of duct tape, hoping that he would make it in time for Ferr.