FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 254 of 257 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
    Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Thanks Blackie, got a little dizzy there. But let's just enjoy ourselves and have fun the way we want to tonight!" She looked to Silver and giggled. "Well don't go drinking anything unless you want a repeat of your drunken adventure! Just relax and have fun, it's what we came here to do after all!" She raised up an empty shot glass then giggled at her mistake and picked up the last full one she had and drank it. "Mmm, good stuff! I like having a high tolerance!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Well that makes one of us! My tolerance lever is probably not as high as it aught to be." Blackwing said laughing with Ferrarity.
      I just need a little bit more, something to push him over his edge... he though to himself, running his hoof around one of his empty shot glasses when it hit him. He i stopped the empty Vodka bottle that he had set to the side, and poured two shots, trying to hand one to Silver. "Come now, just one shit Silver, for old times sake! Come on! Drinkitdrinkitdrinkit!" He said, egging on his friend to take the shot.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver waved a hoof in front of him, dismissing the shot, "Blackie, please. I already said I wasn't going to be drinking tonight." he said in a slightly irritated tone, "Not after last night... my head just hurts thinking about it."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "Don't push it on him if he doesn't want it Blackie. I'm sure he has enough on his mind right now." She put a hoof on Blackwing's shoulder to try an reassure him and hope he wouldn't press Silver anymore with the drink. "I'll drink it with ya though if you want!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Come on! Its just ONE teeny tiny shot! I know for a fact that YOUR tolerance is FAR greater then it taking one measly shot to get you spun." Blackwing said, ignoring Ferrarity, pressing on, but not trying to force the matter. "Just drink this ONE shot, and I wont bug you the rest of the night about it." He said, putting the shot in front of him. "I mean.... Whats the worst that can happen?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "Come on! Its just ONE teeny tiny shot! I know for a fact that YOUR tolerance is FAR greater then it taking one measly shot to get you spun." Blackwing said, ignoring Ferrarity, pressing on, but not trying to force the matter. "Just drink this ONE shot, and I wont bug you the rest of the night about it." He said, putting the shot in front of him. "I mean.... Whats the worst that can happen?"
      Just the slight annoyance of Blackie wanting Sil to take the shot was enough to make that wooziness in Silver's head worse, and impair his judgement just a little bit. "Fine. Gimme that." He said as he snatched the glass out of Blackie's hoof and slugged it down, having almost an immediete effect on his heas, seemingly shutting it down, his eyes glazing over. "B-bad ideear," Sil was able to slur out, starting to sway back and forth in his seat, "I-I don't feel sooo good."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "Blackie! I told you not to press him, now look what you did to Silver." She glared at Blackwing while presenting a hoof to the seemingly drunken grey pegasus. "I think we need to get you back to your room for some rest Sil, come on I'll help ya." She got down from her seat and went over to Silver and tried to help him down steadily.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "SHIT!" He said in mock surprise at the situation, putting down the shot that he still never drank. He frantically got up and stood over the grey pegasus. "Hes not looking too well.... CRAP! I didnt intend for THIS to happen!" He said, running his hoof through his mane. "Ill take him Ferrarity, I cant let this ruin your night. Besides, you still have shots you need to take." He said with a chuckle and a smile. "Dont worry about this, alright? Ill take him up to his room, you can just enjoy the party. Ill catch up with you tomorrow or something, alright?" He said, tossing his friend onto his back. He gave her a peck on the cheek.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-24-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrerity perked up at the peck but shook her head in response. "Shots or not, I'm going with you! I can't leave Silver like this, it doesn't put my mind at ease when something like this happens to a friend. There will be other parties, I don't care if this is the big one or whatever. A party is a party, but friends are more important then drinking and dancing."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Im so close, I know for a fact that she cant come, I wouldent know what to do if she did, I would never get him alone then. I just need to get her to stay behind.... But apparently, NO amount of talking is going to work... He thought to himself, trying hard to think of an excuse. Silver wasent light, military program or not, he was not the lightest load. His eyes darted around, his mind desperately trying to think of an excuse. His eyes landed on her again, and for the second time, a lightbulb went off while a tiny part of him felt terrible. He pulled her into a long, deep kiss. He put his front hoof around her neck, pulling her close to him, attempting to throw as much passion as possible in.
      This is the best signature ever.