FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 250 of 257 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252 ... LastLast
    Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "You seem a bit more then just happy~" She giggled at his rosy cheeks and let him take the lead, giving him a bit of unnoticable help as she smiled back at him. "You're doing great Blackie! You're a fast learner."
      Last edited by Spitfire; 04-18-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      As the two danced, Stella was able to escape the stallions and grab her own drink, realizing that the playlist she had lined up was running out. She took one glance out to the dancefloor and was able to spot the Black and Red couple. She grinned as she dimmed the lights ever so slightly and set up the song to play just a little while longer.

Silver had by now grabbed a drink, a Coke, and was watching the scene unfold, smiling to himself and thinking that everything with Black Wing was going to be alright...
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing let his eyes adjust to the light, then realized what had happened. Deciding to take full advantage of the moment, he pulled his friend even closer, still staring into her yellow eyes with his green ones. "That might be due to the fact that im dancing with a beautiful mare like you." He tilted his head forward ever so slightly, with the mindset that it was either now or never. He shut his eyes slightly and leaned forward a little bit more.
      This is the best signature ever.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity blinked as the lights dimmed and looked at Blackwing with a bit of awe as her eyes were locked with his. She giggled at his words as she glanced away, unaware of his approach. "Well, I am the fastest earth pon-mmm!" She was cut short as she felt him make contact with her lips, blushing with eyes wide in the moment as she took a second to register what was happening then closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      It was at that moment he was very thankful he was wearing a suit. He felt his wings applying pressure against his back, but were new or less held in place by his clothes. He drew back, not wanting to hold it for too long and make things awkward. All he could do was smile and stare at her. That, and hope his jacket didnt rip.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity opened her eyes after feeling Blackwing pull back and giggled, she was fortunate her blush was covered up by her red coat making it slightly visible. She smiled back at him with a bit of a dreamy look on her. "Wow...you sure know how to show a mare how you feel~" Her hear was racing just like her, at a rather fast pace while she exchanged her gaze with the stallion before her.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He gave a slightly nervous laugh. "You could say thats a... recently acquired ability of mine." Blackwing said with a comforting smile. The extended song came to an end, and the rest of the ponies went back to business as usual. He eventually stepped back from her, still looking at her with a caring look. "Sooo uh, can I buy you drink?" He said in an attempt to clear the silence.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiled caringly at him then gave a nod. "Sure! I'd love to. And ability aside I like this you better then what I saw earlier." She moved next to him and leaned her head on him a bit. "You were great Blackie, I told you you could do it." She waited for him to move to walk alongside him as she nuzzled his neck a little.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Thanks a lot, for you know, teaching me and whatnot." Blackwing said as he started to make his way back to the bar, walking slow and nuzzling his head into the top of Ferrs head. Well, this is nice. Very different, but nice none-the-less. Oh, I cant get distracted though, I know why im here. The poor lad isnt going to know what hit him! He thought to himself, keeping his posture upright and confident. His wings had finally calmed down by the time they had arrived at the bar and sat down. All he could really do was smile stupidly at the mare next to him. The bartender eventually walked by, snapping him back to reality. "Oh, yes! Applejack Daniels and some, um, Vodka please."

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity could do nothing but smile the whole time and giggle at Blackwing's fumbling knowing she was being a distraction for the stallion. "It was my pleasure Blackie! I had more fun then I thought I would." She was a bit lucky her red coat covered her blush since that was what she was doing after saying that. "I'm, glad you could learn, and so fast too!"