FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 245 of 257 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
    Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2564
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Never really been to a party. I'm too socially inept to go out and talk to people. I'm usually the entertainment, that way I can just chill behind my drum set." Red told them, looking around the room. So, eh, what do you guys do at parties?"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity smiles and nods to Charlie. "Sure! Things should be starting right about now." She looks to Red and giggles. "Well, it's usually about drinking, being a bit social with others and some dancing. Just try not to get spun off your flank and don't touch any un-labeled bottles."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Never! Can't stress that enough." She scanned the skies, seeing that the sun was setting and the moon would soon rise giving the cue to start the parties. "We should be hearing some music here soon, unless one of us knows where to go then we should start following the sound." Charlie looked back at her new friends wondering if they know the way.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      As the sky turned a deep, red crimson as the sun was lowered, more ponies seemed to stream out onto the street. They all seemed to he heading in the same direction, towards Fraternity Row. The PEG Fraternity seemed to be holding its annual "Induction Dinner" a week early... Granted, it wasn't much of a dinner as much as it was a wild party. The sponsoring faculty member was rarely found near there, or they just blend into the crown, losing all authority. Music was starting to thump, audible for about half a block already, as if beckoning more ponies to join in on the debachary.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He took off flying to the nearby tree line. Carelessly crashing through the canopy into the growth below. He landed on all fours with a powerful thud, sending a jarring sensation through his body. He was tired, and angry. He managed to make his way to the mirror like surface of a nearby lake, which looked untouched by the campus nearby, the water was crystal clear. His eyes looked tired and wider then usual, leaves littered his fur and mane, which was now a dark grey color from the explosion. He sat there, staring at his reflection.

It started to..... Talk to him. "Look at you." It said, not sure if it was trying to be kind or hurtful. "They treat you like shit, break your nose, and SOMEHOW your the monster. Their not your friends." The image continued. "You have no place here, you never did. Your better off taking your own pathetic excuse of a life....." Blackwing punched the image, not sure what he would accomplish. The image rippled away. He backed away from the lake, resting his head against the base of a tree. "I know.... I know what I'll do." He said, talking to himself. "I'll show them... Teach them.... That I'm not some pushover..." He sad, laughing to himself as he got up. "They will know... Ill kidnap one of them. Oh YES. I don't know who, but oh BOY is this going to be fun!" He said, brushing the leaves out of fur and mane. "I can't go looking like this, oh no. They can't know I've gone batty." He dove into the lake to clean himself up, scrubbing the dirt away, managing his mane. "Act normal, look normal, that's what I need to do. Yes..." He climbed out of the water, gathered some interesting looking berries as leaves, shaking off the water. He got himself as dry as possible, then took off into the sky to finish the job. He started to fly in the direction of his dorm, if he was going to pull this off, he was going to need a few more things.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-08-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity tapped her chin as she thought about what to do to find a party, the sound of music making her ears perk she grins. "I think we've found one, can ya hear it?" She nods her head in rhythm with the faint music and taps a hoof on the ground. "This sounds like a big one if the music reaches us over here. I think it'll be perfect!"

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "Ah, good. I would've liked it better if I was the entertainment. I don't really care for electronic music unless it's done right, or a part of a metal song." Red commented, before looking to where the music was coming from. "I suppose we should find this party, eh?"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Yes! Finally!" Charlie leaped happily, "Lets go lets go!" she said eagerly as she pulled Red and Ferrarity along.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled at Charlie's eagerness and obliged it as she turned the tables on her and took a hold of the mares. "Hang on girls, we'll be there in the blink of an eye!" She sped off like greased lightning with Red and Charlie in tow, stopping just outside the building where the party was going on at, seeing quite a gathering of ponies making there way inside. "We're here!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Speeding through the sky to dry off the last little bits that were damp, he quickly reached his dorm-room window. He crept in through the still open window quietly, not wanting to inform anyone who might be nearby of his presence. The thumping of a heavy base could be felt throught the dorm. A party.... fantastic. This makes things easier.... and i can have some fun. Quietly, he walked over to his bookshelf and selected a book on basic portions, and found one of the few unbroken vials that he had left. He skimmed the pages quickly, before slamming his hoof down onto the desired page. "Sleep potion, just what I need..." he mumbled to himself as he laid out the barries that he had collected out in the woods. Cross-checkig the ingrediants with what he had gathered with the ones required in the book, he was missing a few ingredients, but he would have to make do. Having never been fantastic al alchemy, he hoped that his experience with the use of chemicals in rockets would prove to be enough background. Blackwing was more or less right, it took him multiple attempts to match the picture. The finished product was a clear, odorless liquid. He smiled, quite triumphant of his success.

He sauntered over to his closet, reaching to the back for his suit, slipping it on. He walked in time with the music over to the mirror, checking to make sure his mane looked tame and his tie was straight. He tucked the vial snugly into his suit pocket for safekeeping. Once he was contet with his appearance, he headed out the door into the hallway and started following the sound of music, a smug smile across his face.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 04-09-2013 at 09:21 AM.