FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 240 of 257 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
    Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2564
      Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Firecracker raises an eyebrow at Red's comment but then smiles understandingly. "See you guys later" she says as she steps out the door. Once outside, Firecracker heads for a bulletin board in the middle of a nearby sidewalk and begins scanning it for something. Reaching for a particular poster, she smiles and rips off a contact slip and takes off for the dorm at a brisk trot.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpi, having overheard the noise coming from Blackwing's room, made his way inside, glancing around. "...Um... what's going on here, exactly? I could hear the noise from down the hall." He glanced down at Silver on the floor, giggling a little as he guessed that the cute 'meep' he'd heard came from him.
      As she cleaned up around Blackwing's room, she stopped for a moment hearing Arp and looked at him giving him a little wave. "Hey Arp! Blackie is freaking out over a small vial of some kind, which is scaring the hay out of Silver, though that sound he made was cute and funny." She points to the grey pegasus cringing on the ground, giggling a bit at her last words. "I'm trying to help him find it so he'll hopefully calm down! He's acting a little *coo coo whistles* right now, and making some bad puns. Can you help me out here?"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      As she cleaned up around Blackwing's room, she stopped for a moment hearing Arp and looked at him giving him a little wave. "Hey Arp! Blackie is freaking out over a small vial of some kind, which is scaring the hay out of Silver, though that sound he made was cute and funny." She points to the grey pegasus cringing on the ground, giggling a bit at her last words. "I'm trying to help him find it so he'll hopefully calm down! He's acting a little *coo coo whistles* right now, and making some bad puns. Can you help me out here?"
      Arpi glanced over the group, before nodding. "Of course." He entered the room and began glancing around, searching for the small vial. "Mmm... I'm not seeing anything..." He gave the grey pegasus a calming look, continuing to search.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "Thanks fianchi caldi! It's quite the mess in here so watch yourself, luckily he didn't break the chemical vials or that would've been dangerous. She looks through the set of vials not finding anything that matched the description, only finding an empty holster. "Nothing here but and empty holster." She put it back and thought about where else to look. She got an idea and looked in the trash can thinking maybe he threw it away by accident. Looking inside, she find some shattered glass and no sign of the liquid. "Well, I dunno if that was it, but there's some broken glass in the trash."

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Huh... maybe that explosion made some things break. Would make sense, no?" Arpi nodded a bit, smiling at Ferr at the nickname. "Either way, I'm not seeing much of anything else around here."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie waved a goodbye to Firecracker then turned to Red, "The you would like most of my music." she giggled. "But it's not just classical I'm writing,let me get my turn table and I'll show you real music."
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver finally got himself together and somewhat under control from the onslaught of fear. He stood up, however shakily, and stammered, "U-um.... what does this, v-vial, do anyways? E-especially that would make you, B-Blackie, freak out about it?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity shrugged as her search turned up nothing. "I got nothing either. And I'm also curious about why Blackie is flipping out over it, what's so important about it that you'd turn your room upside down friend? You're acting very strange." She was still slightly worried for Blackwing, his personality not being like it was.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver finally got himself together and somewhat under control from the onslaught of fear. He stood up, however shakily, and stammered, "U-um.... what does this, v-vial, do anyways? E-especially that would make you, B-Blackie, freak out about it?"
      "[COLOR="#006400"]That vial, Silverwing," He said, calling his friend by his full name, which he rarely, if not ever, did. "Is filled with a VERY CRUCIAL liquid, and going through withdraws is something that is highly ill-advised. Celestia only knows what will happen if I dont get any. Im sure in time you will get the point." The long, insane smile spread across his face briefly. "IF I dont get that vial, BAD things are going to happen. Not to me of course, im at no risk to hurt myself. Or... So I think."
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "That vial, Silverwing," He said, calling his friend by his full name, which he rarely, if not ever, did. "Is filled with a VERY CRUCIAL liquid, and going through withdraws is something that is highly ill-advised. Celestia only knows what will happen if I dont get any. Im sure in time you will get the point." The long, insane smile spread across his face briefly. "IF I dont get that vial, BAD things are going to happen. Not to me of course, im at no risk to hurt myself. Or... So I think."
      Silver's face contorted for a slight bit before resting in more of a caring frown, "Black Wing," he said sternly, using his friend's full name as well, "it sounds more like you have a problem with this, 'chemical,' than that you truly need it." Silver paused in sort of a disappointment, feeling more solid after that breaking down since he thought he had figured it out. "We need to get you some serious help if that's the case."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!