FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 239 of 257 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
    Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2564
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
      Charlie nodded and followed along, "Huh.. I've never done a piece with drums before! I need to get my sheet music from my dorm want to walk with me?" Charlie stood from the bench and waited for Red.
      "Oh, sure." Red answered, before trotting up to the door. She turned around "You gonna be fine by yourself, pony-I-don't-know-the-name-of-yet?"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Blackwing stood there, watching the two ponies with a close eye. Silver was acting very strange, given the circumstances. "What the hell is YOUR problem? You look like you've seen a ghost! Or watched someone be murdered in the worst possible way. Take your pick." He said coldly, not finding his little "meep" as cute or endearing. He turned to Ferrarity, who had been trying to make him feel better. "You can help me look, if you wish. But if your going to stand there and tell me to smile. uscire" He said, narrowing his eyes at his friend very slowly.
      (I fixed it)
      "I don't know what that means, but you really do need to lighten up! Silver is scared to death of you obviously, why I don't know but can you try to be cool and calm? You're acting as if this is a matter of life and death here, despite your puns." She helps search around the room while also cleaning the places up and putting things back the way they should be. "Honestly now Blackie, you don't need to trash your room for some small vial. Is it really worth scaring Silver, turning your room upside down and making some bad puns?"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
      "Oh, sure." Red answered, before trotting up to the door. She turned around "You gonna be fine by yourself, pony-I-don't-know-the-name-of-yet?"
      "We'll be right back Fire!" Charlie left through the door and out into the open air of the campus. Her and Red walked along the concrete path till they reached the Dorms. "I think it on a top box I believe I really should unpack.." Charlie entered her dorm leaving the door open and pushed out a box with the word music written on the side.
      Last edited by Stitch; 03-24-2013 at 03:04 PM.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "Okay, that's fine! See you in a bit!" Firecracker calls at them from her seat. She had taken to just listening to the two of them after realizing that her skills as a classical musician probably wouldn't mesh well with her roommate and the other mare. However, she gets curious when Charlie and Red leave and heads to the main office of the music building. "Can I help you?" The receptionist asks. "Hello" Firecracker answers with a friendly smile, "I was wondering if you received a package for a Firecracker." The receptionist thinks to herself for a moment, "Package, package... Yes, I think we received something earlier today. I'll go check on it and be right back."

Firecracker waits impatiently as the receptionist ducks back into a side room and returns with a long oddly shaped package that makes Firecracker's eyes light up. "It came just this morning. Just let me see your ID to confirm and it's all yours" the receptionist says. Firecracker shows her ID and takes the package with a happy "Thank you sooo much!" to the receptionist as she trots back down the hall to the practice room.

As soon as she enters the practice room, she starts tearing into the package removing a guitar case, a box of strings, a footstool, several binders of sheet music, a glove, and a notebook. As she opens the guitar case, she notices the note on the inside of the lid that says "From Starburst". For a moment she fondly remembers the day when her mentor had presented her with the instrument as a sign that their friendship extended beyond the bond between student and teacher. Firecracker had also kept her habit of taking everything her mentor ever gave her and made it her own while keeping the original soul intact. Reaching inside the case, she pulls out the glossy classical guitar with a single cutaway and the only hint of what she did to make it unique being the circular hole in the side of the body.

Frowning, she gently wipes some dust off of the instrument before unfolding her footstool and tuning the guitar. Next she slips her front right hoof into the glove which has soft plastic pieces on the end to help pick individual strings. Taking a deep breath, she plays the first note of a piece letting it ring out and fingering the next note with her front left hoof. She holds it and fingers the next few with the aid of her magic pressing the strings to the frets, taking careful note of the tone and volume of each individual note. She feels herself getting into a flow as she plays the piece with no two concurrent notes being played the same way, always moving her music letting it move herself. Finally after what seems like forever, Firecracker finishes the piece. Pausing for a moment and taking a deep breath, she looks at the clock and notices that barely three minutes have passed. Smiling and laughing to herself for a moment, she begins again with another piece and another as she waits for Charlie and Red.

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red just stood at the doorframe, waiting patiently for Charlie to gather her stuff. "Hmmmmmm..." she mumbled to herself, tapping her hoof against her chin.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie grabbed her music that was several binders high. "Ok let's go back," she balanced the binders on her head as she closed the door to her room. They walked down the hall passing her new friends, "Hello Silver, Ferrarity and Blackie." she didn't argue the massive argument. Her and Red left the building and moments later arrived at the MD again. Charlie kept the books balanced on her head as she entered the practice room. "Wow Fire, that sounds great!" Charlie took her books off and took out a few sheets of paper to start writing.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi, having overheard the noise coming from Blackwing's room, made his way inside, glancing around. "...Um... what's going on here, exactly? I could hear the noise from down the hall." He glanced down at Silver on the floor, giggling a little as he guessed that the cute 'meep' he'd heard came from him.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "Aww, thanks for the compliment." Firecracker says to Charlie. "I've played since I was pretty young but it's just for fun. Anyway I think I'm going to step out and look around the area for a little bit."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Oh ok then, I'm gonna write a few classical pieces then I'll meet up with ya!' Charlie placed the sheets on the stand and began to play a few notes. She would grabbed her pencil behind her ear write a few notes on the paper then put it back.

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red gave a slight "Bleh" sound. "Classical Music, I really do NOT like that." Red groaned. "Too... Boring." she added, before trotting back over to the drum set.