FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 238 of 257 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
    Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Ferrarity blinked a few times at Blackwing's response then decided to set the stand back upright then gave Blackwing a confused look. "Where's, what Blackie? I can help if you tell me, but try to lower your voice, I think you're scaring Silver." She could notice the bit of color change in his eye, but didn't want to say anything about it yet thought it did worry her to see her friend acting so, different.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver started shaking a bit, hearing Blackie's changed tone, as something inside of him realized that that blue vial might have been more important than he thought. But he couldn't run... just, the way Black Wing called for him like that, he must not know that Silver really caused it. Still anxious, and shaking from not knowing the full circumstances of his actions, the spoke, "Y-yes Blackie? Y-you alright?"
      He narrowed his eyes at his friend, "No." He said, walking over to stand in front of his friend. "Do I look ALRIGHT?" Blackwing said as he stared into his friends eyes, a slow, malicious smile spreading across his face until he was grinning from ear to ear. He started to laugh, calmly at first, but slowly escalating into a hysterical laughter. "DO I LOOK BUCKING ALRIGHT! DO I SILVER!" He yelled, still inches from his nervous, stammering friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity blinked a few times at Blackwing's response then decided to set the stand back upright then gave Blackwing a confused look. "Where's, what Blackie? I can help if you tell me, but try to lower your voice, I think you're scaring Silver." She could notice the bit of color change in his eye, but didn't want to say anything about it yet thought it did worry her to see her friend acting so, different.
      He turned from Silver, exaggerating his steps as he walked around the room, giving them a type of care-free feel to them. "A small, glass vial is all. Filled with an opaque blue liquid, black stopper, no bigger then a quill." He said, still walking lazily around the room. He stopped suddenly, turning to Ferrarity. "And this is a very IMPORTANT vial. you could say that LIVES depend on it, not mine, of course. So I kind of REALLY need to find the damn thing, alright? You havent happened to have seen it, have you?"

"OR YOU?" He said, turning to Silver, staring at him once again.
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      He narrowed his eyes at his friend, "No." He said, walking over to stand in front of his friend. "Do I look ALRIGHT?" Blackwing said as he stared into his friends eyes, a slow, malicious smile spreading across his face until he was grinning from ear to ear. He started to laugh, calmly at first, but slowly escalating into a hysterical laughter. "DO I LOOK BUCKING ALRIGHT! DO I SILVER!" He yelled, still inches from his nervous, stammering friend.

He turned from Silver, exaggerating his steps as he walked around the room, giving them a type of care-free feel to them. "A small, glass vial is all. Filled with an opaque blue liquid, black stopper, no bigger then a quill." He said, still walking lazily around the room. He stopped suddenly, turning to Ferrarity. "And this is a very IMPORTANT vial. you could say that LIVES depend on it, not mine, of course. So I kind of REALLY need to find the damn thing, alright? You havent happened to have seen it, have you?"

Silver couldn't stop stammering, "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i......." Silver clammed up from Blackie's insane smile and yelling, seemingly shrinking as he tried to back up with each shrink, meeping meekly as Blackie finishes.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits

Ferrarity shook her head after hearing the item he was looking for. "No, I haven't seen it Blackie. But really calm down, please." She puts a hoof on his back and rubs a little. "You're scaring the daylights out of Silver and making a mess of your room! I'll help you search, but I need you to be calm, ok friend?" She smiles sincerely and tilts her head a bit with a small giggle.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "What, this once?" Red asked, beginning the drum solo she just played from the very beginning, but instead if stopping she continue on playing it.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Silver couldn't stop stammering, "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i......." Silver clammed up from Blackie's insane smile and yelling, seemingly shrinking as he tried to back up with each shrink, meeping meekly as Blackie finishes.
      "You WHAT Silver?" He asked as he continued to look around his room. "Something you think I should know? Something important? Because it would beVERY much appreciated if you were to tell me if you know something, Celestia-forbid you do." He flashed a quick smile at his friend, but there was a total lack of happiness in his face and tone.

Ferrarity shook her head after hearing the item he was looking for. "No, I haven't seen it Blackie. But really calm down, please." She puts a hoof on his back and rubs a little. "You're scaring the daylights out of Silver and making a mess of your room! I'll help you search, but I need you to be calm, ok friend?" She smiles sincerely and tilts her head a bit with a small giggle.
      "Calm down? CALM DOWN!?! Who said I wasent calm? And I dont believe, Mrs. "Race pony," that this is a time to be GIGGLING at anything, though I AM aware that I can be quite humorous at times, now is not one of those times! Keep it up and you will be Giggling WITH the Ghosties." He said, the insane smile returning to his face. "Oh, im scaring Silver, am I? I have NO idea why on earth he would be scared of his best friend. I havent even hurt him yet."

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "Calm down? CALM DOWN!?! Who said I wasent calm? And I dont believe, Mrs. "Race pony," that this is a time to be GIGGLING at anything, though I AM aware that I can be quite humorous at times, now is not one of those times! Keep it up and you will be Giggling WITH the Ghosties." He said, the insane smile returning to his face. "Oh, im scaring Silver, am I? I have NO idea why on earth he would be scared of his best friend. I havent even hurt him yet."
      Ferrarity was a bit unhappy with Blackwing's tone but didn't show it, she just tried to calm him down and kept smiling. "Hehe, nice pun Blackie, I remember somepony talking about laughing your troubles away and it does work! Not my intention, but you should try it with me, come on!" She laughed a bit to try and infect Blackwing with her cheerfulness hoping it would get him to relax a bit. "You too Silver, help me out here!"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie nodded and followed along, "Huh.. I've never done a piece with drums before! I need to get my sheet music from my dorm want to walk with me?" Charlie stood from the bench and waited for Red.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "You WHAT Silver?" He asked as he continued to look around his room. "Something you think I should know? Something important? Because it would beVERY much appreciated if you were to tell me if you know something, Celestia-forbid you do." He flashed a quick smile at his friend, but there was a total lack of happiness in his face and tone.
      Ferrarity was a bit unhappy with Blackwing's tone but didn't show it, she just tried to calm him down and kept smiling. "Hehe, nice pun Blackie, I remember somepony talking about laughing your troubles away and it does work! Not my intention, but you should try it with me, come on!" She laughed a bit to try and infect Blackwing with her cheerfulness hoping it would get him to relax a bit. "You too Silver, help me out here!"
      Silver, cowering on the floor, tried to open his mouth to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING, but nothing could come up but a pathetic, "meeeeep," as he looked quickly between Ferr and his crazed friend, then buried his face in his hooves.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Silver, cowering on the floor, tried to open his mouth to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING, but nothing could come up but a pathetic, "meeeeep," as he looked quickly between Ferr and his crazed friend, then buried his face in his hooves.
      Blackwing stood there, watching the two ponies with a close eye. Silver was acting very strange, given the circumstances. "What the hell is YOUR problem? You look like you've seen a ghost! Or watched someone be murdered in the worst possible way. Take your pick." He said coldly, not finding his little "meep" as cute or endearing. He turned to Ferrarity, who had been trying to make him feel better. "You can help me look, if you wish. But if your going to stand there and tell me to smile. uscire" He said, narrowing his eyes at his friend very slowly.
      (I fixed it)
      Last edited by Blackwing; 03-24-2013 at 12:13 PM.