FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 237 of 257 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
    Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2564
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Oh? You do, where?" She asked, looking around the room. "Practicing a bit may waste time until a few things."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Hold on!" Charlie disappeared into the room again and came out a moment later with the complete drum set on a rolling platform. "The drum sticks are in the side pocket on the base."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Blackwing didn't hear Silver enter his room. He was searching progressively more franticly, turning over objects, lifting then up, turning them on their sides. Crawling across the floor, checking under the heavier furniture.
      "Oh shit, where is it? Where the hell is it!" He yelled, still searching franticly.
      Silver backed out from the room as quietly as possible, trying not to make a single sound and be found, since he was starting to see what that small blue vial could do... and he was genuinely scared.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity went to her room and got some chocolate instead, thinking coffee might not be the best thing for a speed pony. She makes her way out of her room then notices Silver backing out of a room that made her raise a brow in curiosity. "Is something wrong, Sil?" Her head perked up in a bit of surprise at a crash like sound, then peering into the room and seeing Blackwing having overturned just about his whole room upside down making her raise a brow in slight worry as she trots inside the room and reaches out to Blackwing's shoulder. "Blackwing, are you alright?"
      Last edited by Spitfire; 03-22-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red trotted over to the drum set and looked it over. "You got a stool or something? I can't play these whil standing."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie laughed, "Its in the room to your left!" Charlie ist off her piano seat and sat down ready to play. She placed her hooves on the home keys and counted the tempo she needed.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity went to her room and got some chocolate instead, thinking coffee might not be the best thing for a speed pony. She makes her way out of her room then notices Silver backing out of a room that made her raise a brow in curiosity. "Is something wrong, Sil?" Her head perked up in a bit of surprise at a crash like sound, then peering into the room and seeing Blackwing having overturned just about his whole room upside down making her raise a brow in slight worry as she trots inside the room and reaches out to Blackwing's shoulder. "Blackwing, are you alright?"
      Blackwing cranes his hear slowly, turning around to face his red friend. "Does it LOOK like im alright? Because turning EVERYTHING upside down is the new style! So is not having a BRAIN apparently!" He said with surprising harshness. He saw Silver sloooooowly inching his way back out of the room. He let the nightstand he had tilted to the side fall with a loud thud. The green speck in the middle of his eyes grew, not overwhelmingly large though. "I CANT FIND IT! WHERE THE HELL IS IT!" He called in desperation, the tone of his voice changing slightly. "Silver!" He said. Shouting the name almost sounded painful.
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver started shaking a bit, hearing Blackie's changed tone, as something inside of him realized that that blue vial might have been more important than he thought. But he couldn't run... just, the way Black Wing called for him like that, he must not know that Silver really caused it. Still anxious, and shaking from not knowing the full circumstances of his actions, the spoke, "Y-yes Blackie? Y-you alright?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Shrouded In Darkness
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red proceeded to pull the stool out from the mentioned area, and sit down. Rapping on a cymbal to test everything was in order, she then began a short, rapid drum solo. "Oh yeah, this'll do"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie smiled and focused on her playing, first she started with the typical warm up but after hearing the beat of the drums she started to follow soon making her own piece. "Wait, play that last beat again." Charlie told Red and after Red repeated the beat, Charlie matched the temp and soon had a song again.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig