FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 236 of 257 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
    Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2564
      Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Oooo sounds fun!" The overdose of caffeine from her drink begins to kick in as she quickly and almost incomprehensibly says, "I actually have played classical guitar since I was 8 but after a weird series of events I ended up having to have my parents ship is to me but it's NOT HERE YET!" Pausing for a moment she continues, "So yes, I would love to be around instruments even though I will still be deprived of my musical love."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie giggled, "Well then lets get you set up!" Charlie turned to Silver and Red, "You can go ahea get a coffee meet us at the MD when you can ok? Let's go Fire!" Charlie cantered ahead with excitment.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver frowned slightly as he watched the scene unfold, and took a few moments to consider his options. Hang out with these girls... or try and help out one of his best friends... not much choice there. He started to back up, towards where Blackie flew off to, "Iiiiiiiiii should probably go see if I can help him... friend and all... I'll see you all around.... I'm so sorry Firecracker..." When he finished he turned around and lazily flew back to the dorm, going inside and hearing the complete pandemonium from Blackie's room, which has been returned to normal now that the cleaner's were done.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "Wait how does know..." Firecracker says to herself as Silverwing flies off. "Oh damn it, I was right. There is something seriously wrong here and he knows it." Seeing Charlie's concerned look, Firecracker sighs and says "Look Charlie, I'm sorry that you had to see that. Umm, let's just say that stuff happened and well, I don't really know what to think of Blackwing. I don't know if he's genuinely interested or he feels like he owes me something after I saved his life. Either way to be honest, I think he has some serious problems that I don't want to get involved with."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie faces forward again, "It's just like high school all over again.." she thought for a few seconds, "I gues the best thing you can really do is just stay clear for now, I don't mean like completly ignore him but maybe a few heys' in the hall." Charlie walked up the steps and opened the door then held it for Firecracker. "I'm probably not being much help. Maybe music will tell you what to do." she shrugged.

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "Thanks Charlie" Firecracker says as she walks in the door "I just don't feel like there is anything I need to do about it. He's some pony I met today and nothing more. Anyway, can we just forget that this happened?"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie led the way to the stage and pulled out a a pair of keys and unlocked a door, "Of course!" the door swung open and when Charlie turned on the light, Firecracker could only see instruments of all kind. Some stacked to the top and others in huge locked cases. "Any instrument in mind?"
      Last edited by Stitch; 03-21-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver frowned slightly as he watched the scene unfold, and took a few moments to consider his options. Hang out with these girls... or try and help out one of his best friends... not much choice there. He started to back up, towards where Blackie flew off to, "Iiiiiiiiii should probably go see if I can help him... friend and all... I'll see you all around.... I'm so sorry Firecracker..." When he finished he turned around and lazily flew back to the dorm, going inside and hearing the complete pandemonium from Blackie's room, which has been returned to normal now that the cleaner's were done.
      Blackwing didn't hear Silver enter his room. He was searching progressively more franticly, turning over objects, lifting then up, turning them on their sides. Crawling across the floor, checking under the heavier furniture.
      "Oh shit, where is it? Where the hell is it!" He yelled, still searching franticly.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red walked past the open door of the music room, before backtracking and walking back. "There you are!" she exclaimed.

You two need to slow down a little..." Red commented, walking into the building.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie waved from the stage, "Heyy! How was coffee?" Charlie pushed out the piano first then a acoustic guitar next. "Wanna play something? I have some drums if you want!"