FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 235 of 257 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
    Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2564
      Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post
      "O... K..." Firecracker slowly says at Blackwing's last comment. "...Yeah Charlie is still waiting for us soooo, yeah we better get going." She heads out the door of the coffee shop not even bothering to check if Blackwing is still with her. Please, please, please just for once can I not end up with a normal colt? AAAARGH No Firecracker! Don't think like that! He's creepy as hell. Lost in thought, she absent-mindedly sips her drink wincing at the bitterness of it. Ugh, terribly amazing, just like this day... Well except for the amazing.

She continues silently walking back toward the dorm.
      Blackwing walked calmly next to her in silence, wishing he could explain to her what the hell was going on, but knowing damn well that telling her that he was slowly slipping into a state of insanity might not go over very well. The only thing he could really do was go with it and try not to snap.... He shuddered a bit as he thought of what might happen if she was near him when he did.... It was then he realized that he needed to get away from everypony and fast. She already hated him, he could tell. What did he have to lose if he just flew off? The adornment of a mare whom you might never see again? I suppose death would keep things quite quiet though, if need be....
      This is the best signature ever.

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Firecracker continues sipping her painful drink in deep though. Firecracker, you're a strong mare and he's the first guy you met. Just because you almost died together does not mean that there's anything between you. Especially if he's this freaking awkward. She looks back at Blackwing for a moment and goes on thinking to herself. God damn it, he probably doesn't have very many friends... Ugh, poor guy-WAIT why am I feeling sorry for him? I think? She takes a particularly large drink of her coffee out of frustration and starts coughing from the bitterness.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Oh!" Charlie cantered ahead and met up with Firecracker and Blackie, "Hey! Glad to see you two didn't run off with my mocha!" she giggled and politly took her drink from Blackie then took a sip, "Thank you!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Itching to take off as fast as he could in the opposite direction, he was about to spring when he herd Fire start to cough up a storm. "Hey, you alright?" Blackwing asked, looking over at her as he hands Charlie the coffee. "I mean, it could be a shame if you were to choke and die." The speech was coming out almost naturally now, though there was something.... off about it. "I mean, you know.... it would be bad if that were to happen... and stuff." He said, trying to recover.

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Immediately upon hearing Blackwing's comment, Firecracker angrily yells "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you act somewhat normal without feeling like you're going to go all homicidal on me? Shaking her head sadly to calm herself down she says in a much quieter voice, "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go head back alone and unpack my stuff." Turning to Charlie with a pleading look on her face she says, "Meet me back at the dorm sometime later today, okay?"
      Last edited by ~Ika Musume~; 03-20-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Blackwing Post-Ninja'd me

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Stopping dead in his tracks, he opened his mouth as though he was about to say something. "Goodbye." He said, all of the pent up movement coming out in one powerful launch upward into the sky. Using his wings to propel himself, he was almost in a verticle climb. When he reached the higher altitudes, the cold air nipped at him, causing him to slow down. He eventually came to a stop. He looked over the campus for a few moments and started to dive in the direction of his room. When he neared it, he pulled up slightly to slow his fall. He dropped clumsily through his open window, hitting what remained of his bed and table. In a frenzy, he began looking high and low for that damn vial, thinking he must have lost it. While he was being dragged out. Youve really screwed up now Blackie..... He thought to himself, tearing what remained of his room apart.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red finally catching up, looked confused, glaring into the sky where a black streak had flew up an to the dorm. "I heard shouting, what just happened?"

((Going to bed, terrible migrane. Don't pass me up too far, please.))

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Oh ok then bye Firecracker." Charlie waved goodbye sadly. She wanted go help her now but Charlie figured she would want some time to herself. She turned to Blackie, "What happened?" by time she asked Blackie was already up in the air way to high to hear her. "Oh ok.." She whispered sadly
      Last edited by Stitch; 03-20-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Ughhh nooooooooo... Firecracker thinks to herself as she sees Blackwing head off in the exact direction she was planning on going. Honestly, she just wanted to be as far from the insane colt as possible. She turns back around and asks "Actually Charlie... Can I just go with you guys, wherever it is that you're going?"

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "Oh ya we were just going to the music building, I wanted to show my interment collection." Charlie took a sip of her mocha and finished it off, then tossing it into a the nearby trash where she missed miserable, "Ah stupid aim." she grumbled with an accent.