FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 227 of 257 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
    Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2564
      Classy

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Just like always.." she laughed lightly and opened her own window. "Ill settle into my half of the room later, is there like a small cafe around here?" she looked to the three ponies now in her and Fire's room. "I could really use a coffee or something." she pulled her mane into a messy bun and pined her bangs back revealing her full forest green eyes.
      Thank you so much Chrysalis for the sig

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Firecracker regains consciousness halfway to her and Charlie's room. Instantly, she is hit with a wave of dizziness caused by her head and Blackwing's unsteady walking that makes her close her eyes and just hope she can figure out which way is up. Finally she feels the world settle into one place as her head clears up and her vision begins to clear.

"Just like always.." she laughed lightly and opened her own window. "Ill settle into my half of the room later, is there like a small cafe around here?" she looked to the three ponies now in her and Fire's room. "I could really use a coffee or something." she pulled her mane into a messy bun and pined her bangs back revealing her full forest green eyes.
      "Need coffee... and a danish..." Firecracker groggily says. "How did I get here anyway?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Well look who's finally awake." Blackwing said, pulling a chair next to Firecrackers bed. "You fell into my arms and I whisked you away to your room." He said with more sarcasm then he had intended, he was trying to make friends, not drive them away. "You passed out on top of me while you were yelling at me, so I put you on my back and carried you here." He herd both of the mares mention something about coffee, and he knew just the place. He gets up, deciding to be the gentalcolt, and walked over to the window. "I can fly and get you two something, if you would watch Fire for me while I run out and get it, I dont want to leave her unattended." He directed at Charlie.
      This is the best signature ever.

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "Well look who's finally awake." Blackwing said, pulling a chair next to Firecrackers bed. "You fell into my arms and I whisked you away to your room." He said with more sarcasm then he had intended, he was trying to make friends, not drive them away. "You passed out on top of me while you were yelling at me, so I put you on my back and carried you here." He herd both of the mares mention something about coffee, and he knew just the place. He gets up, deciding to be the gentalcolt, and walked over to the window. "I can fly and get you two something, if you would watch Fire for me while I run out and get it, I dont want to leave her unattended." He directed at Charlie.
      When she hears the sarcastic version of how she ended up on top of Blackwing, Firecracker starts to say "I wha?" starting another angry outburst but then he admits what happened and she feels a wave of guilt about how she was treating him. As Blackwing offers to grab coffee, Firecracker sits up quickly and says "No, give me a couple minutes and I'll go with you." Seeing the concerned looks on the others' faces she adds "It's all right, my head's starting to clear up and the fresh air will help. Besides," Firecracker smiles at Blackwing, "If I collapse again then I'll just fall in your arms and you can whisk me away to my room again."

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "You sure Fire?" Charlie sat on her bed. Then turned to Blackwing, "Could you get me a caramel mocha with extra whip cream?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing blushed lightly, finding her remarks.. embarrassing. He turned quickly, trying to hide his face. "Yeah, I dont see any problems with that. The fresh air and mobility has got to be better for you then vegetating in bed all day." He said, walking over to Fires bed, "Do you think you can get up on your own or do you need help?" He asked, more concerned then mockingly. He then turned his attention to Charlie. "Yeah, no problem, do you want anything else? Like a pastry? Dont worry about the bits, its on me, its the least I could do for the both of you."
      This is the best signature ever.

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      "No I'm good and thanks, I would love to go but I really need to unpack these boxes before anything exciting happened again." She laughes and climbed on top of her bed and opened a box that was labeled 'Decoration'. She slid open the top and revealed several large pictures of photography of pianos keys. She grabbed the top one and pinned it to the wall. She repeated this till she came to the last poster, she reached the bottom pins but struggled to get the top. "I hate being small." She finally gave up and let the top of the poster fall.

Lord
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      "I could use a hoof" Firecracker says as Blackwing helps her up off the bed. She slowly walks over to her larger bag, and after fiddling with it for a moment, levitates a set of hoof boots out and puts them on, saying to Blackwing "Okay, I'm ready. See you guys in a little bit" as the two of them head out the door.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpi actually saw Firecracker and Blackwing leave the room, saying "Hey, Blackie... you okay?" as they left. He then peeked into the room and noticed Charlie having some trouble with the poster. "Ah... do you need some help with that?"
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Charlie looked to the new comer and her cheeks began to turn red again, 'Stupid shyness' she thought. "Uh yes please." She finally said. "I'm umm Charlie by the way, I'm not sure i introduced myself yet" she smiled the best she could again regretting her shyness.