FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 208 of 257 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
    Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2564
      Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Arpeggio was still fast asleep, but there were a few bottles of water on his desk, and a note.

The note read, 'Sil, Blackie, if I'm not in the room or asleep when you wake up, drink some water. I have plenty and it'll help with the hangovers that I know you two will have.

With love, Arpi.
      '
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "Mmnnn... haaahnn..." Arpeggio yawned lightly, but the big pegasus just rolled back over, still rather fast asleep. Seemed that the previous night had worn him out quite a bit as well. He had a smile on his face, though. He snored lightly, but not obnoxiously, his chest rising and falling lightly with every breath he took.
      Silver gave a weak smile, despite the throbbing in his head. He must admit, Arpe was pretty cute sleeping like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Blackwing turned in his side, letting out a slight moan. His eyelids fluttered open, the small amount of light in the room overwheaing to him. He propped himself up, and felt the blood rush to his head, giving him a pounding headache. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. "Oh.....shit......" He said slowly, realizing where he was. "What the buck HAPPENED last night?" He asked himself, thinking aloud. He hadent had a headache this bad scence...... His eyes found Silver. "Silver...... What happened last night? We drank again, didn't we?"
      Silver perked, hearing Black stir and groan a bit. "Well... ya... we did," Silver replied in a hushed tone, not wanting to cause himself more of a headache, or to wake up Arpe, "uuugh.... need something to drink...." Silver glanced around, and spotted the case of water with the note on top of it, read it, and smiled a little wider.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Throw me a bottle eh?" Blackwing asked, trying to stand and steady himself. "I feel like total shit. We must have had ALOT to drink, I really can't remember...." He was hit with a massive headache as he attempted to recall what had happened last night, something was eating at him though..... "Do you remember what happened?" He asked quietly, not wanting to wake Arpeggio.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie leisurely made her way through the hall, slowly advancing towards the room where Blackwing and Silver were currently moaning over their hangovers. She smirked, and peeked her head in through a crack in the door, her mane hanging loosely around her face. "Hello~? Anyone alive in here?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver grabbed two bottles and gently gave one to Blackie, "I can't remember much.... just getting really pissed off at you..... then the vodka..... jeez..." Silver rubbed his forehead, not helping the headache at all then took a sip of the water, "At least we're still alive... heh, even if we have such hangovers..."

Silver sat down at the foot of the bed, nursing his water and favoring his head with his hoof, not wanting any more of the dull pain.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      The big pegasus rolled over in his sleep, mumbling something lightly, before smiling and resuming his light snoring. "Mmnn... love ya..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smirked, slowly creeping inside, sitting down on the floor, surprised that these were her friends. Pleasantly surprised. She looked around, taking a sip of the cocoa in between her gray hooves. "How're you all doing? Still adjusting to light?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver noticed Blinkie peeking through the door, and smiled, waving her in, "ya, we're still alive... barely it seems.... what happened?" Silver's ear's perked again when the large pegasus on his bed rolled over again, and mumbled something like, 'I love ya...', "I love you too.." Silver says reflexively, not really thinking about it, then realized what he said, making him nearly facehoof.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie giggled slightly, relaxing against the comfortable rug. "So, you two are an item..I knew it." She grinned. "Anyway, you insulted Blackie's manliness, and you fought over vodka shots. Think you won. Then, me and Arpi brought you two here, and here we are."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "I wouldn't say we're an Item just yet... I just woke up next to him... and told him I love him... well shit...," Silver rubbed his head in disbelief, "And I can't even believe we did vodka shots... I blanked out after the 2nd one I think.... uuf.... didn't you give Blackie a little kiss when we split?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!