FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 207 of 257 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
    Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2564
      Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Red rolled her eyes at Megabytes little joke, before giving a slight laugh at it. "I suppose it's my fault for missing it, right? It WAS right in front, or behind be after all." Red walked over to the bed and hopped onto it, smacking right into the center of it. "Well, I suppose it's time for bed, eh?" she commented, before rolling around a bit to try and get comfortable.

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte smiled as she snuggled herself into the warm blanket on her bed, glancing over towards Red. "It was kind of funny to watch though..." She said quietly, shrinking down under the blanket a bit to hide as she felt bad about taking enjoyment in Red's confusion. "I suppose so. I am really tired..." She replied, letting a heavy yawn escape her while removing her glasses from her face to set down on the bedside table.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver stirred gently as he started to awaken, the light flooding in, warming his face. Arpe's wing was still wrapped around the smaller pegasi, and felt like his childhood teddybear. Silver opened his eyes slightly, only to be assaulted by the sunlight and a headache at the same time. He reached to pull his "teddybear" up over his eyes to block the sun, jamming his eyelids back together for a moment before feeling the feathers in his hoofs. He hesitated for a moment, keeping his eyes shut as he felt along the wing. He slowly opened his eyes, not knowing what he would see, slightly hoping that he hadn't made a huge mistake the night before, and he saw the caramel colored feathers in his hands.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiit.... Silver's eyes opened as he rolled on his back and turned his head over to see Arpe laying there between him and the wall, I didn't.... DO anything did I? Well.... at least it's a friend and not some random colt... Silver did his best to slide out from under the large pegasus's wing, sliding over the covers and reaching the edge of the bed sooner then expected, giving him a sore landing on his side to go with the hangover aches and pains. Getting slowly up, he squinted his eyes and went and closed the blinds on the window, making the lighting much dimmer. He let out a half-sigh of relief and looked over at his bed to see if Arpeggio had stirred at all.

((Just thought I should add, it's now Saturday, as the other drunken night was Friday.))
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Mmnnn... haaahnn..." Arpeggio yawned lightly, but the big pegasus just rolled back over, still rather fast asleep. Seemed that the previous night had worn him out quite a bit as well. He had a smile on his face, though. He snored lightly, but not obnoxiously, his chest rising and falling lightly with every breath he took.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing turned in his side, letting out a slight moan. His eyelids fluttered open, the small amount of light in the room overwheaing to him. He propped himself up, and felt the blood rush to his head, giving him a pounding headache. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. "Oh.....shit......" He said slowly, realizing where he was. "What the buck HAPPENED last night?" He asked himself, thinking aloud. He hadent had a headache this bad scence...... His eyes found Silver. "Silver...... What happened last night? We drank again, didn't we?"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity winced as some light entered through window and shone on her face. She shielded her eyes with a hoof as she opened them slowly, she looked around the room seeing her roommate Peeps sleeping on her own bed across the room. She didn't say anything just pulled the bed sheets over her head to block out the sun as she was still in a crummy mood, she didn't want to get out of bed still.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps began to wake up and her shifting wait slid her muzzle forward as her rump lowered easily. Her face hit the backboard of the bed with a dull thud and she rolled onto her back, "Uuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh, Why must Princess Celestia insist on early morning sunshine?" Peeps whined to nopony in particular. She laid her foreleg across her face to shield her eyes from the invasive rays of light.

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte slept peacefully as the morning slowly began to welcome their side of the world, stirring only when the sunlight shone onto her face. With a quiet whimper, the mare slowly hid under her blanket in an attempt to escape the unwelcome light. She knew she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep once she was awake, but she didn't want to stand up, not by a long shot. A quiet sneeze left the pony while she simply tried to get comfortable. She knew it was the weekend, so she had no reason to push her ill self.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity peeked out from under her covers at Peeps, hearing the bit of ruckus she wanted to make sure she was alright. She saw she was fine, seeing Peeps shielding her eyes from the morning sun as she did this morning. She hid herself back under her covers not moving an inch.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red flailed around in her bed a bit before managing to waked herself up and get out of it. "Well, I better set my stuff up and get a lay of the land here." she muttered to herself, before trotting over to her stuff and digging through it, pulling pieces o her drum set together and setting it up.